[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
the girl that is taking the role of ann sister in this lakorn. she used to play as the main n'ek right. cus she look so familiar.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^^off topic , i want ann and tik to pair up so bad, they will be one hawt hawt couple

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
the girl that is taking the role of ann sister in this lakorn. she used to play as the main n'ek right. cus she look so familiar.

Yeah, she's Nampeung Nattharika Thammapreedanun. Used to be a main actress of Channel 7 in the past. She's very well-known from her role in "Mont Rak Lookthung" but after that she was kind of fading away.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't know if it's just me or what....but I think Nampang looks younger here than Ann. Is Nampang younger than Ann's in real life? Anyways, I wish they change Ann's clothings and hair in this lakorn. I'm very surprised to see Nampang accepting this role....she's not even that old.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I wonder what the next big remake will be..... it seems that sawan bieng is the remake everyone has been waiting for even though it's been done before.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never thought they would choose nampeung to play the sister role. i figure it might be someone we see often but im glad its her.hopefully we'll see her more often after this. yeh, she is younger than ann

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
as i remembered from kob's version.....the sisters's age were not that far apart...i think it's great that they pick Nampeung. i love her in Dome Tong....

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat role Louis playing ? the brother ? the p'rai ? i think the girl w/ short hair play as "Pat" the P'k best friend . Her character suppose to be the coolest one .

tinah

sarNie Coma
Jensuda is suppose to play the pra'eks close friend but im not sure if shes still in here. i think they added more characters cuz they did say this version is gonna be different