[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oum Ruk

i like SB the most & OR..
I like SB because i feel like the supporting cast was not only supporting but also an important role..
And all the cast was great..from Rerm,pat,Tom,Khun Kid,the mother..all was super duper great!!!
And i feel like its not only the love about pra nang..but its also the love betwwen the sister,father-son,friend..
Ahhh what a great lakorn...
I like the scene u mention...
and this scene..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASpJEvlmNc0
when anne said 'u no need to take responsibility!'...
Gosh..its just..ah how to say it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szgPEWwx_Qo&feature=relmfu
start from 9:02...such a beautiful scene with Aof voice..oh i love this scene mak mak..

SSH
the seatbelt scene....
and i like Alin's line..
When she told Lom..'i'm No 1 nang ek superstar..i'm rich,i'm pretty,i'm perfect,thats why i'm different with others'....its soooo true!
And i love Anne dance in the car..too funny especially when she shake her boob & butt..lmao..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWwBiq6O9dw
3:15 too sexy...lol..
and when he smack her head..its too cute..not fake..

365 WHR..
of course i love their honeymoon scene..
and their first night scene...
When anne said she don't want to be like her mother,then Ken suddently kiss her..
Anne look shock..and she's the one that pull her lips first..
There's many scene i noticed that Ken gave a Anne a little 2nd kiss after the first kiss..get what i mean..
its he want to kiss her again..again..and again..

fun

Expired Sarnie
ken is a good actor but the script he chooses r bad. I didn't like jai rao but his acting was still good. I blame disliking jr because of aff. and her character. I didn't want them together bc she is a hyocrite n she drove me insane. I wanted to slap her. ok haha other than ann, I like ken with aom and janie. that is about it. he doesn't have chemistry with anyone else . and when he acts with the three of these ladies, he shines best.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
yup..Anne look good with all her p'ek eventhough the p'ek younger than her...
Gosh...How hot her kissing scene with Mark in 4+1 Concert...
Beside Ken,her chemistry with Au & Willy was superb too!!!
Sometimes,in AK joob joob scene,its make me wonder are they really follow the script??! Because everythings seems so real and spontan.
Oh lord yes! Ann and Au were so hot in Samee Teetra;I never had the opportunity to watch it completely, but I did get to watch their steamy scenes haha. And Ann and Willy in Manee Yard Fah was amazing, their chemistry is just perfect!

Rang Ngao..u mean this scene right?
Yes that is the scene. I can feel Veekit's sadness when he overhears what Nin said.
Haha I like the scenes you mentioned too. The scene in SSH where she backed into Din with her butt had me laughing out loud until my stomach was in pain, no kidding.

There's many scene i noticed that Ken gave a Anne a little 2nd kiss after the first kiss..get what i mean..
its he want to kiss her again..again..and again..
Totally! I felt the same way! It's so natural almost like it's not in the script. This is why I like 365 Wan Hang Ruk because Ann and Ken had so many spontaneous kisses! I become jittery everytime they pull out a surprise kiss on us haha, and because it's so natural the production crew don't have to emphasize the kiss and put it in slowmo or anything...it's like they kissed so they kissed. In other words, it's got a very Western style to it which makes it perfect!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly,my #1 pra nang is Willy-Anne...They're gorgeous couple..Both mixed...And their kissing scene was too romantic..
But sadly,they never had any lakorn after MYF (SSH not included)
ABout AK..the feeling was soo natural..
Some of AK haters said,its because they're great actor..
I was like..even the professional actor,i don't think it'll be sooo pure & natural like that..
I mean look at Anne..she's professional..her sweet scene with other p'ek look great but we can say its just acting..

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly,my #1 pra nang is Willy-Anne...They're gorgeous couple..Both mixed...And their kissing scene was too romantic..
But sadly,they never had any lakorn after MYF (SSH not included)
ABout AK..the feeling was soo natural..
Some of AK haters said,its because they're great actor..
I was like..even the professional actor,i don't think it'll be sooo pure & natural like that..
I mean look at Anne..she's professional..her sweet scene with other p'ek look great but we can say its just acting..
It's because they're great actors that's why they're able to pull off such natural acting haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
its because they bring the best in each other. that is why they are a team, a kookwan. but it doesn't mean I love only kateam. I also like willy/ann as a power couple but sadly willy is not her kookwan. willy has mew. wily/mew was extremely popular in the early 90s.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want some more Ken and Ann action. It's been nearly 3 yrs since they've acted together. Is everyone in Thailand tired of KA or what? I know I'm not. I dreamt for Tik and Ann to pair up, now that they've been paired up my next dream is to see Ann and Ken again...this time I want to see a romantic comedy!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I watched "Sawan Biang" last week and I must say it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. The first half was good because there was alot of tension going on between the two families, everything was building up, everything was good...but then came the second half. After Narin's abduction everything went downhill: a third of the lakorn focused on Kawee winning Narin back, which I thought was too much time devoted to; you can't feel Narin's love for Kawee because the writers never really showed it, it's like she's forced to love him because she became his woman. I would've liked it better if Narin wasn't such a strong character and if she naively fell for Kawee, so that her words when she told Kawee (that no matter how bad a person would treat her if she loves that person she would forgive him/her) would come into affect. This is the main point that I felt didn't get much attention. She's suppose to be the sweet Narin who can tame the wildest tiger like Kawee with her sweet words, yet they made her character strong and bold...of course until her purity was destroyed. How are we suppose to understand why Kawee wants to use her? Honestly speaking this lakorn is my least favorite of KA's. It just could've been better.
Lol I wished, they made Narin jealous or something.. Narin was kinda hard to read, since she's a strong girl, only some scenes show she feels Kawee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I watched "Sawan Biang" last week and I must say it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. The first half was good because there was alot of tension going on between the two families, everything was building up, everything was good...but then came the second half. After Narin's abduction everything went downhill: a third of the lakorn focused on Kawee winning Narin back, which I thought was too much time devoted to; you can't feel Narin's love for Kawee because the writers never really showed it, it's like she's forced to love him because she became his woman. I would've liked it better if Narin wasn't such a strong character and if she naively fell for Kawee, so that her words when she told Kawee (that no matter how bad a person would treat her if she loves that person she would forgive him/her) would come into affect. This is the main point that I felt didn't get much attention. She's suppose to be the sweet Narin who can tame the wildest tiger like Kawee with her sweet words, yet they made her character strong and bold...of course until her purity was destroyed. How are we suppose to understand why Kawee wants to use her? Honestly speaking this lakorn is my least favorite of KA's. It just could've been better.
Totally agree. I mean I liked it because Ken was just so hot in there, minus the hairdo, and because it's Ken and Ann, but the script was just poorly written; and it dragged alot towards the end.

Lol I wished, they made Narin jealous or something.. Narin was kinda hard to read, since she's a strong girl, only some scenes show she feels Kawee
Yeah, that would've been great, and I think they should've made Narin fall in love with Kawee at first so that we know there's that sincere love that Narin has for Kawee, instead of it just being she has to love Kawee because he's her baby daddy. Just thinking about it makes me upset...Sawan Biang could've have totally been better.

What were the ratings by the way? Or the average rating? I know it gave Ch.3 the highest rating ever recorded, but what were the numbers?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm bored...I'm re-watching KA lakorns right now because I can't wait for Qi Pao, Yah Leum Chun and Majurat See Nam Peung, and because I've failed to watch Weewa Wah Woon, Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, Jai Rao, and Likit Kammatep. I miss KA... :teary:... :weep:... :cry1:...

You know that feeling when you hate something or dislike something and you don't want to see it, but if you don't see it you miss it and you keep wanting to see it again until you feel like you actually...like it???? It's like that between Sawan Biang and me. It's my least favorite lakorn of Ken and Anne, BUT it's the one I keep looking back to the most, which is...weird. I like the characters, I like the emotions, and I especially love Ken's portrayal of Kawee and Kawee himself, and that makes me want to go back and re-watch Sawan Biang. Could it be that Sawan Biang is my favorite KA lakorn???? Even with Ken being nasty and disgusting, and sadistic...yet caring and loving, and charming... :scratchhead2:?

I still believe SB could've been better, but I take back my words saying that the script was poorly written. I think it was very well written actually, just they should've added Anne's sincere love in the beginning and added more episodes, 12 wasn't enough for me...they should've, could've, but didn't :no:.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Definitely ken best portrayal but definitely not Ann. She was great but this is really ken lakorn where he outshine everyone.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks to certain a certain people who usually blog about Sawan Bieng 2008 every now and then coughblobofcolourcough, I had to rewatch a few sceens of SB. Bringing back so much memory. This thread has really died down. I remember even when the lakorn ended, this thread was still much very alive for a good 2 years. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg I friken miss Ken and Anne! Just got back from watching some of my favorite scenes. My most favorite lakorn, I want Anne and Ken back! :'(
This thread had so much fangirling omg, something i'm really good at!
Wish i knew what AF was during those days :(