[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
just wanna drop by to say...

i'll posting tomorrow the Episode 1 and 2 of my latest fan fic ONE NIGHT STAND "ONLY"....

tonight i'll be posting the banner... so it's 1:49pm here right now... :)

-----------

see yah!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished the sub version and boy it was more bittersweet than the last time i seen it. lol i'm going to watch the sub version again. i literally cried :lmao: throughout the last episode, they were joyful :spin: tears and remorseful. i still cant believe the lakorn has ended.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i just finished the sub version and boy it was more bittersweet than the last time i seen it. lol i'm going to watch the sub version again. i literally cried :lmao: throughout the last episode, they were joyful :spin: tears and remorseful. i still cant believe the lakorn has ended.
awee i know. i didn't watch the sub.. but watching it was tearful ^_^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
just wanna drop by to say...

i'll posting tomorrow the Episode 1 and 2 of my latest fan fic ONE NIGHT STAND "ONLY"....

tonight i'll be posting the banner... so it's 1:49pm here right now... :)

-----------

see yah!

oh yay!!!...imma go read it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice banner too=]
<333333333333333333333 it!!=]

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Emergency!:

By any chance, does anyone have this picture but in a larger size?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m10/lisianthus_chan/sdg.jpg

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OH. MY. GOD.

i just finished it. oh dear i think i'm in love with this lakorn!!! :wub: :wub: it's absolutely amazing and i credit that not only to the brilliant story but also to the amazing acting of Ken and Ann...Ken, he always could make my cry with his tears!!!! :dude: he's an incredible actor!!! X]

my all time favorite scene --- when he proposes to her and then they are both kneeling and crying! that was just such a touching scene, it broke my heart and pieced it back together!! ><
<3<3<3

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OH. MY. GOD.

i just finished it. oh dear i think i'm in love with this lakorn!!! :wub: :wub: it's absolutely amazing and i credit that not only to the brilliant story but also to the amazing acting of Ken and Ann...Ken, he always could make my cry with his tears!!!! :dude: he's an incredible actor!!! X]

my all time favorite scene --- when he proposes to her and then they are both kneeling and crying! that was just such a touching scene, it broke my heart and pieced it back together!! ><
<3<3<3
omg the proposal scene was the BEST scene! it was sweet & sad. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay one more post before i go.

I miss you ladies! we need to get together & spam! ^_^

yeahhh i own a page! [it's been a while.]

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh!...i miss this lakorn so much! i can't wait until pe-ken and pe-ann comes out a new lakorn together!....gosh i am so depressed after this drama!....SB all the way!

i really miss SB...i have rewatch this drama more than 20 times and i still love it....gosh KAWEE is a HOT!...sometime i feel so bad for NARIN...but it okay, KAWEE has cover all of that!....hehehehe.....

anyways, i am rewatching it now and i am on ep.7.....it sooooooooo...GOOD!

kawee and narin all the way!

SAWAN BIENG FEVER!.......very high FEVER right NOW!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i have been thinking about the next lakorn that they will do! and so i think that pe=ken and pe-ann would be really good for the lakorn " TAWEE-POK". i really think they would be the perfect match for this laokrn!......i can't wait to see their next lakorn!

SB ALL THE WAY!
TOTAL SUPPORT!

PLEASE HEAR MY PRAYS!

i really want more of KEN AND ANN!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm Missing Ken and Ann right now!!! I want to see them in a new lakorn already!! I can't wait for the next one!! I Hope it'll come out this year!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
gosh!...i miss this lakorn so much! i can't wait until pe-ken and pe-ann comes out a new lakorn together!....gosh i am so depressed after this drama!....SB all the way!

i really miss SB...i have rewatch this drama more than 20 times and i still love it....gosh KAWEE is a HOT!...sometime i feel so bad for NARIN...but it okay, KAWEE has cover all of that!....hehehehe.....

kawee and narin all the way!
oh my god i cant wait to see their future lakorn together, i hope ch3 does hear our prayers. i rewatching it now too but i am going to be a little bit slow.

fun

Expired Sarnie
their next lakorn should be a comedy romance action thriller etc every genre altogether. i love it how ken and ann bicker at each other in oum ruk, totally funny! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think that i am going crazy after sawan bieng. i cant seem to find another new lakorn to watch. still stuck on sb. now i am just waiting on rome and rita lakorn which will air in july. there are others too but rome and rita is the only lakorn out before the other ones i am waiting on.