[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I got 400 post here, just like my other posts!! I love this forum! I think I come here more often that going on my facebook! Kawee was really cute, but I guess he did push it when he asked to sleep in her room, what do you think?

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. no i didn't catch that part. :lol:

but i was dying when kawee started freaking out when there was no hot water & narin was like "why are you so stupid? go boil some" :lol:

oh, yeah! i like that scene too.... lol.... :D

btw, i like your siggy.... ken and noi... so sweet! :wub:

nina07

sarNie Adult
did you guys see their new magazine together? besides the talk of the town one..their soo hott together..hehe

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
omg... ken would definitely fit as the prince in that lakorn! faint... i love that lakorn too! willy is super hot [specially for an old fart. hahah.] man i so wanna see a remake of that lakorn! i want ken & ann to be the pra'nang. :lol: ^_^

awee Ceda... i hope you get better... :dude:

i think i'm getting sick myself.. too much school... sigh...
Oh yeah...Ken would look good as the Prince of Egypt...LOL! Can you imagine him wearing a robe and that thing on his head? I really liked Willy playing Kareem (I think that's his name)...hm...but I think will do just fine. He proved himself as Kavee.

I hope you feel better too babe!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
hiya lovely SB chickas...*sigh* gosh i really need a shot of Ken...or maybe a couple...lol i really miss this thread..this lakorn..the spamming..the everything..the getting all freaky leaky up in here...lol most of all i miss yall ladies=]

now i really need shots of Ken...lol

ooohhh i own this page...lol..it still counts..haha
That's a good way to put it. "a shot of ken" LOL I'll take 5...with some lime please!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
hahaha awww...same here..having problems too...but anyways, i basically taught myself how to play guitar...as of right now, i know a few songs...but my fav song to play is Wang Leehom - Kiss Goodbye...its really pretty on guitar...wish i could play piano...that seems like what most music out there can be played on...
Oh forgot...I truly admire Wang Leehom. He is phenomenal! Such great talents.

fun

Expired Sarnie
talking about myspace, i dont go on as much as i use to when it was still a baby. now it has gotten so boring. same goes to xanga, hi-5 [actually i dont even remember having one], facebook, etc.

guitar hero, i was addicted to it but it gotten so boring after playing it almost every day for so many hours. now i'm addicted to mario cart. lmao my brothers are game freaks! play station 2 & 3, gameboy, xbox, wii, and so many more. i guess boys will be boys. i enjoy them too but i normally get tired of them after awhile.

i see a lot of sarnies in sb thread mentioning about oum ruk, i seriously love that lakorns. i dont know how many time i posted but i am pretty sure i will do it again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Great I got a page just right before I'm gonna go to bed.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh, yeah! i like that scene too.... lol.... :D

btw, i like your siggy.... ken and noi... so sweet! :wub:
awe thanks nikki! ^_^

Oh yeah...Ken would look good as the Prince of Egypt...LOL! Can you imagine him wearing a robe and that thing on his head? I really liked Willy playing Kareem (I think that's his name)...hm...but I think will do just fine. He proved himself as Kavee.

I hope you feel better too babe!
omg.. ken as prince kareem... oh weee... that will be hott! ken can definitely pull it off! ^_^

how are you feeling ceda? i'm feeling much better since finals are over with! haha. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
so i'm watching SB in DVD... & oh man.. it's so much better...

ken is hotter... the kiss is juicier, the rawr scene just seem wilder... kawee is more perverted.... :lol: :wub:

oh i'm loving it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
is there really a big difference. i still havent purchase the dvd yet. planning to get a job this summer. lol my pocket is not even filled with a penny.