[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
NOY about those ppl smacking on Thai lakorn they shouldn’t be here. This forum is mainly for Thai addicts. But with some lakorn I just like to bash on them from time to time. Hmm. Should I name a lakorn that I didn’t like at all. Hmm. It is Peek Marn- I think that is how you spell it. There are more but I can’t remember the name. There are some that likes it but for sure I am not one of them.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Everyone in SB thread were born a wild child.
oh i heard that.. specially when ken is stripping... take it off.. take it all off baby boy! :loool: :w-scene-pop-corn:

omg...are you freaking serious???.....jus drop it!! geez..these girls wanna start shit hahaha...like WTH
i know...i'm not a big fan of Ch7 really....their lakorns are so boring...like they feel so draggy
yeah...well atleast when we own a page, we still tlk about or stay on topic lol....COPYCATS

oh i'm over it. SB is in my heart & that's all that matters to me. =]

we are always on topic! :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NOY about those ppl smacking on Thai lakorn they shouldn’t be here. This forum is mainly for Thai addicts. But with some lakorn I just like to bash on them from time to time. Hmm. Should I name a lakorn that I didn’t like at all. Hmm. It is Peek Marn- I think that is how you spell it. There are more but I can’t remember the name. There are some that likes it but for sure I am not one of them.
oh there's lots of lakorns i don't like either. peek marn? who stars in that lakorn again? sounds so familiar.

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh there's lots of lakorns i don't like either. peek marn? who stars in that lakorn again? sounds so familiar.
Tik- the girl as for pra ek I dont even know his name [I don't like him as a pra ek]. Ace is the third wheeler. I don't remember if a nang rai was even included. Wait it was his mother who was the nang rai. LOL his mother so controlling!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hello! I've been gone for a day and I missed SB terribly. So...what's going on? Anything new, or are we still obsessed over the hot pictures?

fun

Expired Sarnie
nampueng didnt she play nang ek in mon ruk lookthung. not the por/kob version.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
its our entrance song if someone intended to get Kawee.... lmao
take note: the scene is where Ken is going to take a shower and WE came in *psycho music entrance* (but we are already wearing lingerie...)LMAO
Noy, HIGHEST LEVEL..... lol
LMAO!!! Already in lingerie...I love it!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Tik- the girl as for pra ek I dont even know his name [I don't like him as a pra ek]. Ace is the third wheeler. I don't remember if a nang rai was even included. Wait it was his mother who was the nang rai. LOL his mother so controlling!
ohhh... tik? i'm not a fan of hers... she doesn't get into characters in lakorn. haha.

Hello! I've been gone for a day and I missed SB terribly. So...what's going on? Anything new, or are we still obsessed over the hot pictures?
i miss you ceda!! nothing new yet.. everybody's been busy with school. sigh..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just came back from my high school. hahaha i wanted to give out F's for revenge but i didnt do that. anyone did senior project or was it required at your high school.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
620 owned by Noy! alright! <--- im so iffing cool :dude:

i just came back from my high school. hahaha i wanted to give out F's for revenge but i didnt do that. anyone did senior project or was it required at your high school.

lol. i had a senior project to do & a senior exhibition.

i did my senior project on beach cleaning. haha it was funn!

& for my senior exhibition i had to present what i learn throughout high school. man my folder was thick with assignments & my presentation had to be 30-45 minutes long... sigh... it was stressful! <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wrote my research paper on wedding cake and my fieldwork was cake decorating. made a portfolio and i did a 8 minute speech. yep a whole year project. hahahaha. i was a judge and i wanted to give out Fs it was fun though having my turn to torture the kids.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i wrote my research paper on wedding cake and my fieldwork was cake decorating. made a portfolio and i did a 8 minute speech. yep a whole year project. hahahaha. i was a judge and i wanted to give out Fs it was fun though having my turn to torture the kids.
awe man, i was judged on my exhibition too.. you needed a 35 to pass & this lady gave me a 38... <_< i still passed but still i worked my ass out for that project! sigh... but oh wells! all done with high skool!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha...i did mine my junior year, so that i could have senior release...i did it on..i think origami..not sure lol...but mine had to be like 10 minutes long...i was gonna do mine on Entertainment in SouthEast Asian countries..but i figured it would be kinda weird to explain how they justify R-Scenes...hahaha...no lie...i seriously thought about using that topic..it was deffinly top 3 :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh... he's looking mighty juicy... wish i could taste... :lol: :drool:

oh fun you are wild! :loool:
i wanna be different... i was born to be crazy over something.... (crazy over.... KAWEEE......) i might let him rape me...lol

oh i heard that.. specially when ken is stripping... take it off.. take it all off baby boy! :loool: :w-scene-pop-corn:

oh i'm over it. SB is in my heart & that's all that matters to me. =]

we are always on topic! :)
then again.. the warning sign *parental guidance is recommended* (lol.. let me strip him off for you.... live show is on!)

LMAO!!! Already in lingerie...I love it!!!
on that wallpaper.... Ken is so wet.... *inner mind theater mode*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha...i did mine my junior year, so that i could have senior release...i did it on..i think origami..not sure lol...but mine had to be like 10 minutes long...i was gonna do mine on Entertainment in SouthEast Asian countries..but i figured it would be kinda weird to explain how they justify R-Scenes...hahaha...no lie...i seriously thought about using that topic..it was deffinly top 3 :lol:
lol. omg, that's so weird cuz in my personal growth class we were talking bout rape & i wanted to talk about lakorns & how there's rape scenes in it but i didn't wanna have to explain & all that stuff.. haha.

i wanna be different... i was born to be crazy over something.... (crazy over.... KAWEEE......) i might let him rape me...lol
then again.. the warning sign *parental guidance is recommended* (lol.. let me strip him off for you.... live show is on!)
on that wallpaper.... Ken is so wet.... *inner mind theater mode*
lol. i'm crazy over ken... drool.. he turns me onnn.... ooooh weee! haha. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. omg, that's so weird cuz in my personal growth class we were talking bout rape & i wanted to talk about lakorns & how there's rape scenes in it but i didn't wanna have to explain & all that stuff.. haha.
lol. i'm crazy over ken... drool.. he turns me onnn.... ooooh weee! haha. :lol:

seriously.. we've been talking about Ken for how many pages... and it gets more naughty and naughty....lol