[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I didn't know that they were suppose to play in JLR! Interesting.....I'm glad they decided SB :D Yeah, Aum and Aff should have played in JLR and Ann and Ken in SB, they should only stick with this pairing. I don't know about Ann/Aum and Aff/Ken....its weird :eek:
haha shhhhhhhhhhh..lol girl i just cant help it..especially when it comes down to fione ass Ken.."there's no holding back" lol
we all cant help our feelings toward SB ^_^ i still daydream about it in class

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
^^ thats true..i wish JLR would've shown more cute scenes between Aum && Aff..instead of the revenge..as for SB...even though it was revenge...there was just alot of cute lovey dovey scenes that i just cant get out of my head.....even just thinking about it..i just smile..watching the mvs that the girls made for SB..i would find myself smiling...then in tears..lol im telling you...SB got a good hold of my heart right now..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ thats true..i wish JLR would've shown more cute scenes between Aum && Aff..instead of the revenge..as for SB...even though it was revenge...there was just alot of cute lovey dovey scenes that i just cant get out of my head.....even just thinking about it..i just smile..watching the mvs that the girls made for SB..i would find myself smiling...then in tears..lol im telling you...SB got a good hold of my heart right now..lol
true. i get so emotional watching the fanmade mvs. it felt like yesturday how we were all waiting for SB to air and now it came to an end. so many good memories from this lakorn

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol...

well, i think IM NOT INTERESTED to watch their upcoming lakorns (when they switch love teams together)...

like aff-ken and ann-aum.... i think it will not be FEVER as the lakorn they made RECENTLY....

what do you think guys?

im rather interested and wait for their upcoming lakorns if they've been paired again as ORIGINAL love teams...:)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hehe..yeah it'll be hard to watch them switch pairs..but hey...i love Ken & Ann regardless who they star with..but in my heart...Ken && Ann will always be the top couple along with Mew && Willy...gosh how i love those two together..Ken && Ann is a younger version of them to me...lol Aum && Aff had only 1 lakorn together so i cant really say much..but in JLR..they look very good together...great chemistry..i just want to see more of "them" in lakorns together..who knows..they can be the next Ken & Ann..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
its all up to the storyline and how the lakorn works out. as for the pairing, it might not be a strong fever since fans are still stuck with ken/anne and aff/aum as a couple

anne/ken is another power couple lined up to mew/willy, num/kob etc..

nikki1786

LizQuen
hehe..yeah it'll be hard to watch them switch pairs..but hey...i love Ken & Ann regardless who they star with..but in my heart...Ken && Ann will always be the top couple along with Mew && Willy...gosh how i love those two together..Ken && Ann is a younger version of them to me...lol Aum && Aff had only 1 lakorn together so i cant really say much..but in JLR..they look very good together...great chemistry..i just want to see more of "them" in lakorns together..who knows..they can be the next Ken & Ann..lol
well, when i first to watch the lakorn.. the first i've watch is Ken and Ann's Oum Ruk, a year ago...:) it was good but Ann's character there is more stubborn than here in SB....lol

yeah... well, wishy told in the other thread that, she guess that it will not be FEVER as before, like JLR... with the Botan Kleep Sudtai series.... because the story is not only focus to them but they got 3 love teams.... but she said she'll sub it for she's AAteam fanatic...:) so im gonna watch it too... besides im not only looking forward to AAteam there too, its also Tui-Ploy's love story... im quite interested in their tandem right now... but as i've noticed, this upcoming series is a power cast members...:)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yes, im waiting for the day the two couple will reunite to their right fully pair hehe

haha yeah..*cross fingers* it was the same when i was watching Mart & Rita with Rome & Noon..im like "dude this is soooooo weird" lol i just hope that they dont that with Ken & Ann with Aum & Aff..i would be pissed off..lol seriously..i can watch Ken with any nang ek..thats how much i love the guy..same thing with Ann..but in my heart...i want to see them together in every lakorn..they both have great chemistry with one another.i remember in Rang Ngao..not that much cute scenes between the two..but he did raped her...lol then Oum Ruk..i love this lakorn..&& now this SB.......what can i say...i love these two!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thank you very, very much. I am going to put it on my phone this time after I finish posting. Thank you!!!! :wub: :clap:
Who stars in Bussaba Rey Ruk?
Bellfire, that shoot was just so naughty. :blush:;) I liked the bathtub one of Ann as well. Ken looked great in all of the pics, of course. I liked some of Ann's clothes. I liked the one where Ken was tied up. ;)
in Bussaba Rey Ruk it was kob & Vee. kob was secretly in love with Vee but he didn't know.. it was sad..

you got a good point there!..now you made teerak come out of her shell too lol
oh samantha! yeahh i sure did... haha. we were having our dirty ken convo in here a couple of days ago! lmao... :lol:

lets just say they belong at the right spot lol.
totally agree! i wouldn't change it a bit!

oh, another one noy!..keep it coming. i just saw the beginning of the mv and stop cuz i dont wanna be spoil from the ending epi

ohh i forgot to warn you about the mv! sorry tinah!

LMAO....your funny. Don't tell anyone, but secretly I think so too, but I feel like I'm betraying JLR :huh:

shoot.. i'll admit it! i've betrayed JLR. forget JLR! i'm all about SB! JLR aint got nothing on SB!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol..now its JLR aint got nothing on SB? lol

lets just say "SB won our heart just like that" lol

**yawns** im trying to make my 800th posts before i go to bed..lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol..now its JLR aint got nothing on SB? lol

lets just say "SB won our heart just like that" lol
**yawns** im trying to make my 800th posts before i go to bed..lol

one more samantha!! one more! lol

haha noy doesnt mind betraying JLR. as we could see...but its okay though.
oh man, this whole JLR vs. SB is getting me heated! lmao.

SB has definitely won my heart no doubt!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i did it noy..i made my 800th posts..on the SB beat JLR thread..lol tell me about it..im like going crazy between the two lakorns..lol

oooohhhhhhhhhh snaps.........i gotta a page..muahahaha

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i know..lol i know...but lets all keep it cool..lol but im glad that alot of our members are becoming more active on sw because of this=]