[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
ME too!! I'm anticipating to much!!

Maybe we all are!!! B)

i really want to see more of ken and ann...i don't know why but i am not getting borad over these two!...i would love tho see them again...

gosh, ken and ann match so much!...sooo...cute.!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i really want to see more of ken and ann...i don't know why but i am not getting borad over these two!...i would love tho see them again...

gosh, ken and ann match so much!...sooo...cute.!

Yes!! I don't know why I can't get enough!! They're like drugs!! And there also seems to be a child involved so i anticipate it more!! It's a family drama almost bout all about the parents!! How they fall in love and get through the pain of see each other!! Ken and Ann Forever!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Someone should use this song for their next MV!!

Colbie Caillat - Realize
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQnhVgPr-NU

Lyrics

V1: Take time to realize,
That your warmth is. Crashing down on in.
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.

But I can't spell it out for you,
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I cant spell it out for you

C: If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other
and will never find another
Just realized what I just realized
we'd never have to wonder if
we missed out on each other now.

V2: Take time to realize
Oh-oh I'm on your side
didn't I, didn't I tell you.
Take time to realize
This all can pass you by.. Didn't I tell you

no its never gonna be that simple
no I can't spell it out for you.

C: If you just realized what I just realized
then we'd be perfect for each other
then we'd never find another

V3: It's not always the same
no it's never the same
if you don't feel it to.
If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way.
It could be the same for you.

we'd never have to wonder

OoOoOOo

missed out on each other now

It'll be a great song for a MV With Kawee and Narin when he went to look for her!!!!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Seems like more people are coming on!!! Lets reach that goal together!! :lol:

What are everybody's thoughts about it coming to a end?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Kashie where are you?

Getting lonely here spaming by myself!! I Love sarNworld!! You can spam!! I love that but we also keep it on track!!

Kawee, Kiss Narin Wednesday!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

I'll try to reach 481 before I go to sleep!

I can't wait until Wishboniko finish subbing all the parts to Sawan Biang!! I'll probably stay up one night and watch it all again Like I did with Oum Ruk!!!!!

Does anyone know how to say "I like you" in Thai? I want to know because I'm writing a poem for English and I'm using it in by poem but don't know how to say it!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i dont think i would ever get tired of anne/ken together. i wonder when will we get to see them in another lakorn. they arent getting any younger. these two are unstoppable. how could ch3 not pair them up again.. you think maybe in another year? 3 lakorn isnt enough for an on screen couple. look at mew/willy, num/kob

True!! I've watched alot of lakorns but have no idea what channel they're from! Bur they should know, Ken-Ann couple will always get high ratings!!! Isn't that what T.v.Staitons are about Ratings!!! In Korea and Taiwan it is!!!

I have a feeling they're going to rush the ending.

Maybe, but if it's with them then I'll love it!!

Now thinking about it...YES, they are going to rush the ending. Narin's going to give birth...Kavee and Narin reconciled...Kavee and Leela forgives and forget...YEP...definitely gonna rush the ending.

I guess! But at least we get some more scene with the two of them!! Kiss!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm listening to Bie's song "I need somebody" and thought about Kawee!!! He needs somebody to Love!!! He needs Narin's Love!!! :lol:

I Can't wait to see the baby!!! Ann looks beautiful in those picture!!! Ken gets to kiss her alot in here!! Makes up from Oum Ruk!!! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Everyone is gone again, with only me spamming! <_< Where are all the SB sisters!! Noy, Kashie, Lyn, everyone whos name I'm missing here, I'm so lonely spamming by myself!!! I work hard to night so everyone that comes after me Spam with SB Power!! It's a little weak right now but with the right push of the button we can grow stronger!! Ken-Ann Power!! I need alot of power!! I'm very sore and tired!! I need to go to sleep!! It's 9:17pm right now! I'm not a night person so I get tired easily! But this Friday I' stay up to help spam!!!! I didn't even get to do any of my HW!! It suck!! I could have finished it!!! Oh well! I'll have to get up early tomorrow!!

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
Someone should use this song for their next MV!!
Colbie Caillat - Realize
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQnhVgPr-NU

Lyrics

V1: Take time to realize,
That your warmth is. Crashing down on in.
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.

No it's never gonna be that simple
No I cant spell it out for you

C: If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other
and will never find another

V2: Take time to realize
Oh-oh I'm on your side
didn't I, didn't I tell you.
Take time to realize
This all can pass you by.. Didn't I tell you

no its never gonna be that simple
no I can't spell it out for you.

V3: It's not always the same
no it's never the same
if you don't feel it to.
If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way.
It could be the same for you.

we'd never have to wonder

OoOoOOo

It'll be a great song for a MV With Kawee and Narin when he went to look for her!!!!!!!
I absolutely love love love this song!! I listen to this and the Sawan Bieng OST all the time. I have it in my car, my sister has it in her car, I listen to it at work and at home. I'm a high school teacher and I still put it on during class. My students walk in and ask me, "Are you watching your thai soap operas again?"

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ok! One more post before I go to sleep!! I worked hard on the forum instead of my Hw!! I'm so bad!! I'll try not to do that tomorrow!!! I bet we could reach 500pgs by tomorrow!!! What's kens next drama called with aff?

No offense but I rather see him with Ann. They make a better couple!! :p

I can't wait to watch episode 12 this week!! Wishboniko is on episode 9 already!! She's working hard with subbing it!! Love her!!! I will watch it with subs this weekend!!

Oh! My sister is also going to Thailand next week!! I told her to buy me Smooth-E baby face foam, non-ionic, soap free!! :loool: If you've seen the commercial than you know what I'm talking about!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I absolutely love love love this song!! I listen to this and the Sawan Bieng OST all the time. I have it in my car, my sister has it in her car, I listen to it at work and at home. I'm a high school teacher and I still put it on during class. My students walk in and ask me, "Are you watching your thai soap operas again?"

:lol: I would love to have you as my Teacher!! Then we can watch Dramas together!! :lol: Yes!! "Realize" is a great song!! Sawan Biang OST Is also great to listen too!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I own another page!!!

I guess I'll be going now! Must have annoyed half the people who came on, seeing my posts every second! :p Ok! You guys can have the forum to the rest of yourselves!! Maybe I'll get up early and post a little!! I think I'll do that!!!

Good Night Girls!!!! Sweet Dreams!!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
omg u gurls almost reaching 500 SOOON. :)
i can see how dis lakorn is getting all of ya worked up hehehe..
GO SAWAN BIENG!!!