[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
has that ever happen to a lakorn before where they just add in another episode after it being done. if not then this could be the first. LOL
hrm, i know that ch7 tend to film and air their lakorn at the same time so they could always extend more epis. with ch3, i dont think they add more epis after the lakorn has finish already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
hrm, i know that ch7 tend to film and air their lakorn at the same time so they could always extend more epis. with ch3, i dont think they add more epis after the lakorn has finish already.
That is why I like ch 7 too but I am not so find with them any more especially with all the newbies, only a few of them are actually good at it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ch3 rarely does that. cant think of any of their recent lakorns that has been film and aired at the same time
They purposely didn't want to do that with SB, they know that fans will demand demand and even threaten. LMAO

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wow...this thread is going crazy..and seriously dude..i dont wanna hear that this lakorn is ending..too soon=[ i love ken since the first time seeing him onscreen with his first lakorn til this very day..sexy ass freak!!! just wanna ravish his fine ass..lol man..everytime i see him cry...i just end up crying too..my poor baby *sniffles* cant wait for next week..even if its ending...i give this lakorn 2 thumbs up and one the best best lakorn this year..JLR comes right after it...sorry....even if Aum is sexy...my heart stays with Ken=] hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken was never a ch 7 star was he. I have seen a movie of his on ch 5. I am not so sure, I got to see it again to make sure. It was Behind the Painting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow...this thread is going crazy..and seriously dude..i dont wanna hear that this lakorn is ending..too soon=[ i love ken since the first time seeing him onscreen with his first lakorn til this very day..sexy ass freak!!! just wanna ravish his fine ass..lol man..everytime i see him cry...i just end up crying too..my poor baby *sniffles* cant wait for next week..even if its ending...i give this lakorn 2 thumbs up and one the best best lakorn this year..JLR comes right after it...sorry....even if Aum is sexy...my heart stays with Ken=] hehe
No not really awhile ago it was kind of slow but now it is speeding up again.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i dont think ken was ever with channel 7..i got 2 of his movies..the behind the painting and this other one..forgot the title..ooohh baby..so sexxxy

fun

Expired Sarnie
you mean the fever. its gonna be hard to catch up to SB and JLR. for sure it has to be another good kiss/slap drama
I was thinking it could be Rome and Rita. I am not sure if there will be slap and kiss. I need to stay away for awhile.

Man I swear it might have been deja vu, I swear I thought Ken acted for ch 7 once.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Just came back from watching!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAYS EPISODE WAS A GREAT EPISODE!!! I DON"T WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narin's going to break Kawee's heart next week!!!! We'll always see the both of them crying for each other!!!

When he hugged her it was cute!! She even hugged him back!!! It was heart breaking to see him cry because he thought that it wasn't his child! He should never have doubted her! The both of them are going through so much hardship!

Kawee is going through such hard times! His father just died, his step-mother is still harassing him, The girl he loves disappeared. I could feel what he was going through as i watched him! He reallt needs Narin by his side!

Narin is also going through hard times, but she shouldn't have said it was Tom's child! She broke Kawees heart! But I could see what shes going through! She just needs Kawee, to be by her side! I think when he hugged her it gave her a sense of love and security!

Leela was just annoying!! Now everybody sees the side that Kawee saw! I love her brother and mother, they care so much for her!

I loved Pat in this epi! She was so cute! She's a big part of there lives! I love that shes helping Kawee! Since Sam left him she's the only one for him to go to! I'm glad that she likes tom!!

Tom in todays episode was much more smarter! At least he understands Narin! I'm glad he didn't tell Leela that she was pregnant!

Don't miss to days episode! It's heartbreaking yet loving at the same time!!!
SHRIEK!!!!!!!!!!!! are you serious?????????? Narin told Kawee that the baby is TOM'S????? augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no way! nvm Kawee, this is breaking my heart too! lol, ok, so i care more for Kawee! aw man! I want to see this! i swear Ken is the best male crier i've ever seen! i want to watch his sad scenes cuz he's just that good! gosh i love him!

man there's so much happening so fast but i don't mind the pace!!! heheh

tinah

sarNie Coma
I was thinking it could be Rome and Rita. I am not sure if there will be slap and kiss. I need to stay away for awhile.

Man I swear it might have been deja vu, I swear I thought Ken acted for ch 7 once.
maybe not a hot-fever like 100 pages. will there ever be a fever w/o the lakorn being a kiss/slap with "R" scene ll

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess the fever won't be all that for a few more months. Just wait until Ken and Aff and Aum and Ann lakorn air. Hope they air at the same time. This will be something to watch. LOL