[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann has a bf who she has been dating for about 6-8 years. they should air this before ken/noi's wedding

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, they filmed 95% already and in 5-6 more days they will be finish!..Ann said they will air it early next year but dont know the actual date yet. yay!.. :yahoo:

heres a special interview of Ann, she was talking with her fans. she is so sweet/pretty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VxCgkp-BPQ

credit to eayjang @ tv3

judyp

sarNie Adult
yayyy! can't wait. this is the most anticipated lakorn for me. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup it a remake .

88' Sam/Moradee *funnie*
98' Kob/Brook *dramatic*
08' Ken/Ann -- we'll see !

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder will the 3rd remake satisfy sarn lol. they should make this version funny/dramatic like likt kamatep

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! '88...'98..and '08...wow! its like a ten year tradition or sumting...LOL...let's see if there'll be on in '18...LOL..i'll be 28 then...how scare...

95%..tat's wonderful..i cannot wait to see this lakorn..i hope it lives up to our expectations!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i got the feeling they are gonna air this early next year. it seem like they just barely started filming. it has only been 4 months

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
That will be so cool if they air it early next year. Im gonna be so hyped up, there's so many kiss/slap lakorn!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i hope they add all the funnie scene from Sam's version . Especially , the scene were the N'k breast feed the baby while the P"k pretend to sleep :lol: :lol: