[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao. noooo... he's older than me! i'm only 20.. i was just wishing that he was only 28 so the age difference can be 8 instead of 10. lol [me & him :drool: yeahhh]
ohh...ehehe...i wished he was 20...i'm only 17 LOL...

so wats going to happen n epi 4? if not kidnapped yet????
episode 4 is probably gonna be the build up to episode 5....

fan

sarNie Juvenile
ok im curious... i havent been spying on this thread for like 3 days an im totally lost

where did these photos of kane and ann in bed together come from?!????

gotta wait for both epis to air this week so i can do approx 3 hrs straight with the hottness of kawee

tinah

sarNie Coma
ok im curious... i havent been spying on this thread for like 3 days an im totally lost

where did these photos of kane and ann in bed together come from?!????

gotta wait for both epis to air this week so i can do approx 3 hrs straight with the hottness of kawee
you mean which site we got it from or what scene is it from?..it'll be on next week's epi when kawee kidnaps narin to his cabin. but if you're talking about the site, it came from komchadleuk.com

fan

sarNie Juvenile
ahh... thanks for the answer tinah^^

i gotta say only when the kidnapper looks like kawee would someone be laying in bed so tightly with him like that :lol: if he was my kidnapper id say TAKE ME TAKE ME DANG IT

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! The pic of Ken holding Ann in the pool...looks sooooo intense!! Can't wait to see it. They have GREAT chemistry. Like, I just can't stop looking at it! What's wrong with me??? It's just a freaking picture...a very sexy one! Love is in the atmosphere!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
P'NOI is a lucky old-fart! (a very beautiful one) I'm jealous...-_-

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i usually get lazy waking up that early in the morn but when it comes to SB, i get up right after i hear my alarm haha

i have class 9:30 tommrow
Big deal...I have work at 8:00am! Sucks doesn't it? I remember when Lehratee aired, I skipped class too...LOL I'd wake up at 5:30 to catch it live, no problem. But to get up to go to class, getting up at 9 was hard.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh... thanks for the answer tinah^^

i gotta say only when the kidnapper looks like kawee would someone be laying in bed so tightly with him like that :lol: if he was my kidnapper id say TAKE ME TAKE ME DANG IT
haha. narin feels more safe around him. his chest could be like her pillow

tinah

sarNie Coma
Big deal...I have work at 8:00am! Sucks doesn't it? I remember when Lehratee aired, I skipped class too...LOL I'd wake up at 5:30 to catch it live, no problem. But to get up to go to class, getting up at 9 was hard.
im afraid i might be too lazy to get dress for class. ill be glue to the tv

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
thats too bad!..poor kashie.

my comp is gay. like the other day when i had a research paper due and i did it the last min but turns out my internet connection just happen to be down when i really need it. i was so mad. its actually my fault for lagging. i shouldnt have stayed on Sb thread too long
She must be devasted :eek: My computer died on me when JLR aired. It was very very very hard! I didn't think I was gonna make it to this day...glad I did cause I would be missing out on all the SB goodies!

tinah

sarNie Coma
She must be devasted :eek: My computer died on me when JLR aired. It was very very very hard! I didn't think I was gonna make it to this day...glad I did cause I would be missing out on all the SB goodies!
maybe its fine now since i she was on awhile ago