[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
preview of next weeks epi. i bet many of our fellow member will waking up early to see this including myself lol.

credit to eayjang

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this is sort of off topic...and sort of not... but i watched a couple of SB parts - the ones that are subbed by wishboniko on youtube since i can understand about 5 words in thai.. and then went shopping..at the mall, i hear all this chit chat in thai...and i was thinking to myself - "OMG, I'm still in SB lakorn world and I'm hearing thai in my head! i'm seriously obsessed with SB"
lol you're not the only one! sometimes i'll be thinking of something or speaking to myself & i catch myself speaking/thinking in thai! lmao. then i'm like what the hell..? i'm not Thai, why am i speaking it??? :loool:

well its gonna backfire on khun kid cuz he moved from one wife to another now hes gonna be hurt that his last wife doesn't truly love him

noy, so you will be here all night waiting for the summary?..i might be too lol
oh yeahhh, it's gonna be a long nite for me. gotta read a book so i gotta stay up, in the meantime might as well log on to sarNworld! :clap:

preview of next weeks epi. i bet many of our fellow member will waking up early to see this including myself lol.

credit to eayjang
awee... look at narin's face.. she's crying her eyes out! reminds me of the "rawr" scene in Leh Ratree with Pepper & Ann... so sad!

tinah

sarNie Coma
kawee didnt even have a look of shame when he came out of narin's room after he raped her. he just did the deed and left.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha im not thai either but sometime when im talking with my parents i end up saying things in thai without realizing it. ive been watching too much thai drama

tinah

sarNie Coma
i mind as well stay up and wait for kristy too since its a saturday. im really anxious to know what else do they have up their sleeve

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha im not thai either but sometime when im talking with my parents i end up saying things in thai without realizing it. ive been watching too much thai drama
lol. me too! i'll get thai words mixed up with lao words... lol. too much thai lakorns for me!

that's all guys are good for doing the "deed". he's a one minute man! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you're lao too?..same here. sometimes i even forgot how to say certain things in lao from watching too much thai drama
oh yeah?? yay! i'm not the only lao! lol. i know what you mean. i'll be speaking in lao, then if i forget a word, i'll say it in thai & my mama be like "what?!" why are you speaking in thai. haha

we're all off topic... :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeah?? yay! i'm not the only lao! lol. i know what you mean. i'll be speaking in lao, then if i forget a word, i'll say it in thai & my mama be like "what?!" why are you speaking in thai. haha

haha its okay just keeping ourself from boredom while waiting on kristy

my parents used to be a lakorn maniac but not anymore. theres not much good lakorns for them to watch. only once in a full more they'll actually enjoy one. right now they have SB

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh man, i know what you mean. i'm hooked on SB! haven't been this hook to a lakorn in a while, well since JLR. haha. i don't what it is about SB that makes me so hooked!

i think it's all the :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha to me those scenes are the extra spice. the way ken portray kawee makes it more entertaining and his scenes with narin is so interesting to see. they use strong words to get back at each other. some how narin seem to win most of the time hehe. although kawee gets her back by doing something childish like pushes her

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha to me those scenes are the extra spice. the way ken portray kawee makes it more entertaining and his scenes with narin is so interesting to see. they use strong words to get back at each other. some how narin seem to win most of the time hehe. although kawee gets her back by doing something childish like pushes her
lmao :loool: ! i know right? usually the nang'ek are the ones to be acting childish but deng.. ken is like super childish in this one. come on! you're a grown man. you're playing all these girls but yet you wanna act like a child!? it doesn't make sense

kawee's more of an action person [instead of talking it, he does it. lol]
narin's more of a verbal person [she says it & backs it up & acts more mature]

tinah

sarNie Coma
lmao :loool: ! i know right? usually the nang'ek are the ones to be acting childish but deng.. ken is like super childish in this one. come on! you're a grown man. you're playing all these girls but yet you wanna act like a child!? it doesn't make sense
who would think a tough man like him would be so childish like the scene when he push pang to narin. what a lame come-back. just because he didnt have anything to argue back with her lol

kawee's more of an action person [instead of talking it, he does it. lol]
narin's more of a verbal person [she says it & backs it up & acts more mature]
true. you can tell from her eyes that she is scared. she probaly know that hes eventually gonna get back at her. it doesnt stop her from standing up to him though

edit: just 2 more pages until we reach 160

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
you're lao too?..same here. sometimes i even forgot how to say certain things in lao from watching too much thai drama

i didnt know you guys were lao too!! haha i'm lao too! i know exactly what your saying....i always think to myself in thai..and i'm like wtf..how do i know that? haha...

anyways..i wished my rents liked watching lakorns as much as i do...its ok though i have my aunt and my sarnies for that haha...my aunt watched all the old lakorns and she tells me whats different and stuff from the new remakes compared to the old ones...she loves SB though...she says this is by far one of the best remakes so far...and i totally agree

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
who would think a tough man like him would be so childish like the scene when he push pang to narin. what a lame come-back. just because he didnt have anything to argue back with her lol
true. you can tell from her eyes that she is scared. she probaly know that hes eventually gonna get back at her. it doesnt stop her from standing up to him though

edit: just 2 more pages until we reach 160
have you seen kawee's eyes! oh mannn filled with anger & revenge! if i were narin, i'd be afraid of him too! lol
but it's so hilarious how he's so childish. l :lol:

i didnt know you guys were lao too!! haha i'm lao too! i know exactly what your saying....i always think to myself in thai..and i'm like wtf..how do i know that? haha...

anyways..i wished my rents liked watching lakorns as much as i do...its ok though i have my aunt and my sarnies for that haha...my aunt watched all the old lakorns and she tells me whats different and stuff from the new remakes compared to the old ones...she loves SB though...she says this is by far one of the best remakes so far...and i totally agree
yay! another lao person! my parents watch lakorns too but they haven't been watching it lately, no time.. i've been watching lakorns since middle school. lol. it's so weird cuz my two sisters don't like watching it [maybe once in a while] but they don't understand it & i do. lol so weird...