[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
thanks for the warm welcome...i'm not thai so i don't know how they respect elder too hehehe...i think he wouldn't have say that if the father didn't question him about being enough of a man hehehehe, anyways i think thats just how his character is too cold and dont smile much...and like @kim123 say Malee father doesn't seem to mind so maybe he know how the p'ek is like..

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
OHOaddict said:
As much as i like First & Jackie, i gotta admit that Kat&First definitely have more chemistry. Perhaps it's the storyline but uh uh im still saying Kat&First fit really well with each other And can conjure great chemistry.
yep they definitely have more chemistry..i hope they get pair up again but this time in a prime time lakorn..i hope ch.3 promote both of them to prime time lakorn soon.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
First hasnt been in any primetime lakorn for a while now. He's been demoted to an evening lakorn. Cant believe he has more qualities yet is still under promoted

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
i know some time i think ch3 is really stupid for not promoting some of their other good actors and actresses...but keep on promoting the same actors and actresses together..i know that they want/like their koo-jin together but they have to change at time too for the actors and actresses to improve. oh well...i just hope they will promote First soon since he's been with ch3 for so long...some that are with them for not that long has already been promoted so i dont get why they wont promote First.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometime it's depending on who you know and if you have good connection to the producers/directors, also being in the Entertainment World you'll have to learn to being two faces and kisses your way up too. :shrug:  I'm not saying I agree with these type activity, but I'll bet there are plenty of corrupt schedule shuffler and pusher in order to get good roles. Not surprise at all as to why some good actors/actresses was not being promoted.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Even if First isn't promoted as prime time, I'm still rooting for him. He has skill, talent and has improved a great deal since his debut. If one day he gets promoted, I'll be happy to see him get so far. ^_^

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yes I agree with x0unerthanlater. For me it doesn't matter what time his lakorn will be, all I care is that he gets into more lakorns that all and I'll be happy. His acting is good but he still needs room for improvement bust like everyother actors. Maybe it isn't his time yet. We just have to see the ratings of his lakorns and that to get promoted. But I'm happy the way he is now.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess

cr. me
:woot: uhuh i want a rawr scene ch 3!!!! hmm, :pervie: :pervie:

@rosycake06 the majority of asianfuse users are not thai/korean/jap/etc speakers. we rely on subs and other fluent user's recap to make our own interpretation. I guess after a while you do pick up on the language here and there.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
i know and agree with everything you girls say..but there are time when you just want to see them promote the good actors and actresses not just the one with good face and/or body shape...like x0unerthanlater say he did improved a lot from his debut days...but i guess i can't be too greedy heheh... as long as i can see him on screen thats better then not seeing him at all..

@OHOaddict yep that how i learn thai hehehe from watching alot of thia lakorn

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Love all the pictures. FirstKat is just amazing. Even if they don't get promotex to primetime, as long as they get to stay paired together again, I'll support them myself, with the help of all you guys.