[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Pat knew! :whistle:

:whahuh: So cheesy, so many shooters but can't shoot to save their own lives. :crazy: Thai lakorn oh Thai lakorn. :loool: :lolyup:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ AHAHAHA yeah. That so weird but still good. Thai lakorn usually end with a happy ending and sometimes it's so predictable. Especially how the n'ek and p'ek fights with the bad guy. But I still love Thai lakorn no matter what.

I want to put emojis but I don't know how do do it on my phone and iPad. Anyone know how to do it? Please help me

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know, but sometime is too funny and too annoying when they standing right in front of each other, but can hit their mark when they were suppose to be super good killer HAHAHA :bhehe:

With the way p'ek mom kept insulting n'ek and let the maids insult her and even insulting her father and aunt, while p'ek or his father didn't say or doing any more, it's really stupid that I would rather cheering Pat to get with n'ek instead. Especially he was man enough to be straightforward and promise her father that he will take care of her for the rest of his life, it's just so manly. :thumbsup:  Unlike p'ek couldn't even answer her father without insulting him. :thumbdown:

LOL Dang I think I am having a "second lead better symptom" now. :faint:

Sorry I don't know how to help with the emojis. :no:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
True. At least the dad should of say something. Since the dads are best friends. But I'm happy Vee's dad is on Malee side. I can't wait to see the scene where Malee's dad are who is Vee going to choose.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh you didn't watch that part yet?

LOL I was just done watching it lives that why I'm a bit annoy with p'ek and his mom.  I don't like to see people disrespecting an elder and if anyone insult my parent like that I'd probably have to hurt someone, so I want to cheer Pat instead. HAHA :dance1:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Nooo!!! How can you guys watch it without me??!!! Haha jk. Im still in sleep mode. Will watch and return. OHO out!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ahhhh! today's episode was cuuuuuuuuute! Several adorable Malee & Wee moments! When Wee gets close to Malee, my heart goes thump thump  :heart: Gosh, First is captivating! Ugh I hate the mom too! I can't wait to see her face when she realizes Malee is more than qualified to be Wee's wife.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
Nooo!!! How can you guys watch it without me??!!! Haha jk. Im still in sleep mode. Will watch and return. OHO out!

Come back to join us when you're fully awake and done watching :wink:  We'll wait to spam with you later. :bopping:

x0unerthanlater said:
ahhhh! today's episode was cuuuuuuuuute! Several adorable Malee & Wee moments! When Wee gets close to Malee, my heart goes thump thump  :heart: Gosh, First is captivating! Ugh I hate the mom too! I can't wait to see her face when she realizes Malee is more than qualified to be Wee's wife.

I was too concentrate and annoyed with his mom and the maids I didn't enjoy the sweet scenes at all :rant:

I'll watch again later, so I can FF and only watch their sweetness.  :drools:  :crush: 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

Maya_Fantasy said:

I was too concentrate and annoyed with his mom and the maids I didn't enjoy the sweet scenes at all  :rant:

I'll watch again later, so I can FF and only watch their sweetness.   :drools:   :crush:

All the sweetness is in part 1 & 2 I think.. definitely. part 1 though. ^-^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I sort of miss the first part, when I saw it they were on the bed already, then the mom came...darn it... what a bad timing. My annoying level spike so fast that I didn't enjoy much, beside enjoy having Pat interfere. LOL :woot2:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Oh you didn't watch that part yet?

LOL I was just done watching it lives that why I'm a bit annoy with p'ek and his mom.  I don't like to see people disrespecting an elder and if anyone insult my parent like that I'd probably have to hurt someone, so I want to cheer Pat instead. HAHA :dance1:
No. I didn't watch it yet until now. I wasn't home. Yes, i agree with you. I don't like people disrespecting elders too.
Pat was cute in this episode. Its so funny how he knows not to spill out Malee secret but yet he still try to the family knows that Malee and him know and are close to each other. He so cute when he told Malee's dad he want to take care of Malee all his life.

OMG, the begining of the episode was cute. Its funny how they take turn questioning and that. But sadly i didn't find the bed scene that cute. There wasn't that much connection between them two. I love the scene where Wee puts his hand on Malee hand when she was holding the gear stick thing. awwww that made me blush of much. :blush: He should of went for a kiss or buckle her seat belt, something like that than just change the scene. It should of been longer. I can't wait to see the next episode! Wee is so suspicious.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
hello all!!! im new in this thread but have been watching the lakorn since the beginning and love it a lot..also love reading all of your insight about the lakorn and character...

also want to add that i like the second lead guy but im still cheering for the main p'ek hehe he is just too cut..and i dont think the p'ek was disrespectful to the n'ek father cause the father say he wasn't man enough too choose so all he say back was that if being a man mean to answer a high question but in the end can not keep his word then it not good..after that he say he will need time to think but for someone like him when its right he will take the responsible for what he choose and won't go back on his word or change his heart....this just make me love him all over again hehehehe....

can't wait for tomorrow ep :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Just got done. Ouii! Deep breaths! I gotta list some of the things that i love/hate about this ep.

1. Wee&Maree taking turn pushing each other up against the wall scene trying to get info outa the other...i kept saying to myself "ouii just kiss her/him already"
2. That bed scene where he had her hands pinned down, face directly on top of hers, her squinting her eyes, that tiny moment of fear shown on her face.....oho!! Can we get a rawr scene in this?!!!
3. Wtf moment: Wee put his hands on top of that Sia's daughter's hand (Gale)!! Ahhh for comfort? Or something more!???? Based on the teaser and mvs, shes gona become attached to him :,( i dont want that yet!!
4. Hehe with #3 we know Maree is jealous.
5. No worries that moment of hatred vanished the minute Wee held onto Maree's hand. It even got better when she was trying to pull away but he wouldn't even budge. *fainted at this point* lol.
6. As @Kim123 also mentioned, he leaned in trying to intimidate her but more like it got her to blush more since it felt like he was gona joob joob her. (I blushed with her too) hehe
7. Lol @Maree's dad's laugh. Hahaha i even laughed like that alongside him. Couldnt help it.
8. It's still early and Wee is still suspicious of Maree so i guess I'm fine with him not choosing Maree but to disrespect her khun poh is just no no no.
9. He's beginning to have symptoms of a stupid p'ek.
10. Ouii P'Pat ja, you my number 1 today!

@Bieluvr i think the next evening lakorn also has First and Kat in it but theyre not pairing up. It's called Mue Prab Sai Daew. Instead of 1 lead, there are actually 4 leads(???), most likely focusing on 4 girls who are badasses. Kat will pair up with some newbie name: Dream Natanop(looks yummy but idk about his acting skills just yet), Bow Benjawan paired with Bird Kittitat(not a noob but never was a p'ek, he played as one of Chakrit's trusted bodyguard in the Mon Janta), beautiful Jackie Jacqueline will pair up again with First (Lemme just say these two are super duper cute, too bad they werent promoted as much as Mike&Margie from Raak Boon1&2 [now dont even get me started on those lakorns]), then finally some chick name Karunchida (??? That's what's on her ig) paired up with nobody??

Kim123

sarNie Adult
rosycake06 said:
hello all!!! im new in this thread but have been watching the lakorn since the beginning and love it a lot..also love reading all of your insight about the lakorn and character...

also want to add that i like the second lead guy but im still cheering for the main p'ek hehe he is just too cut..and i dont think the p'ek was disrespectful to the n'ek father cause the father say he wasn't man enough too choose so all he say back was that if being a man mean to answer a high question but in the end can not keep his word then it not good..after that he say he will need time to think but for someone like him when its right he will take the responsible for what he choose and won't go back on his word or change his heart....this just make me love him all over again hehehehe....

can't wait for tomorrow ep :)

Welcome to this tread!!! :welcome1:

Yeah that is also true what you said but i think Wee should of said it in a nicer way is possible like apologizing after what he said. Like he didn't meant to make the father unhappy or samething like that. I'm not sure how things work in thai like how you supoose to respect olders. If it was me, i'll would say the same but apologizing the father after if i said anything too far. But Malee's father seem like he doesn't mind it.

I'm happy more people are joining this thread. :D

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@rosycake06 Sawatdeeka khun! Khop khun for joining us. Feel sabai na to mention anything about the lakorn. We're here to get wasted on the crazy insights we have. Jk. That itty bitty info is about me..i dont know about the other ladies/guys here. Have fun!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@OHOaddict, I agree with your list. Especially with number 5. I still can't believe they did that. OMG i was full feeling the chemistry between them but nooo they just had to change the scene. This is such a disappointment!! Why can't they like continue just for a bit longer to see Malee and Wee reactions. He should of just went for a kiss on her cheek.

I agree First and Jackie they are cute. But i hope after this lakorn, First and Kat will get to pair up again. They have also such a good chemistry, especially like these action romantic comedy.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
As much as i like First & Jackie, i gotta admit that Kat&First definitely have more chemistry. Perhaps it's the storyline but uh uh im still saying Kat&First fit really well with each other And can conjure great chemistry.