[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I wish i could watch it live too, but slow internet as well. What time does it air, I only watch it on youtube when it's uploaded. usually when does it get uploaded?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Airing is 18:30 (6:30pm) Thailand time. Calculate the time difference of your location. 

Don't forget if you're in the US calculate the Spring-forward time difference as well.

I think CH3 website has lots of lagging during lives, because many people from around the World also log on at the same time.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Kim123 said:

I agree, First is so adorable. I never really liked him until now. I love his character and now i find him very cute. He look so cute when he was smiling after he accidently kissed Kat on the cheek. To be honest, i never liked his lakorn. However, I didn't expect that i would like this lakorn but after watching the first episode, it got me interested in this lakorn.
That scene gave me butterflies... Lol. Same here, I didn't expect to like it that much either.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Koy123 said:
That scene gave me butterflies... Lol. Same here, I didn't expect to like it that much either.

I think this goes towards almost everyone. They didn't except to like this lakorn since they isn't much people talking on this thread.
I'm happy i gave it it a go! :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Aww today's episode when Maree and Wee were trying to take turn wiping dirt off each other's face. im so giddy na.

I really like this lakorn, i dont mind spazzing all by myself. Lol

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ yes I agree. That scene was my favourite part out of the whole episode today. I love the was Wee looks at her.
Lols, I wouldn't mind joining you with spazzing. Lols

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@maya_fantasy We await your return. I love how yesterday's lakorn already is showing signs of love!! Woohoo. @kim123 throw some confetti and blow up some balloons!! We're witnessing affections!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@maya_fantasy We await your return. I love how yesterday's lakorn already is showing signs of love!! Woohoo. @kim123 throw some confetti and blow up some balloons!! We're witnessing affections!!
Yep, I tottal agree with you. Lols! I hope there will be more sweet scenes between them two. I can't wait to see Pat's reaction when he find out that Malee (if think that how to spell her name) his brother fiancée is the same person as the one he loves.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
It can be Malee/Maree.
Yeahh i cant wait for the secret to be exposed!! He'll be all heartbroken but then Michelle's character will fix him!! Hopefully soon, from the mv her character will also be a thorn in Maree&Wee's relationship.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yeah both of them will be torned but that will be how they will become a couple. I want to see Wee be jealous of Malee.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
haha here too!! I love that he's starting to adopt the possessive characteristic of a typical p'ek. Remember when Pat was literally trying to make his way to meet his so called "sis in law"?? Wee kept telling him maybe next time he can see her. Muahahaha. Wee stopped Pat like 3 times i think. Let's hope both of these guys do not adopt the stupid features of a p'ek.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
What is "the stupid features of a p'ek" HAHA lolz :D

I don't get why n'ek put up with those annoying maids and his mother?  I'm sure she can do something about it without coming off as being rude. :yuck:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@OHOaddict, yes I remember. Lols I find that part funny. It kinda showed he was protective of her. Wee told Pat about Malee but doesn't want to meet in person. It sounds like he was scared of Pat liking Malee or something. Yeah what you you m an by "stupid features of a p'ek"?

@Maya_Fantasy, I think she only put up with those maids and his mother because she has to stay since Wee is related to the case she wants to solve.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved when they were wiping dirt off each other. Malee is putting up with the maids and his mother because she wants to keep her promise of their father's and their friendship. Also, Malee had developed some feeling toward Vee too. They are too adorable. I'm glad a lot of people are coming on this thread to share and comment. This thread was so slow at first.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
hahahaha definition of stupid features: believe the rai's in everything, choosing the n'rai over n'ek, hurting the n'ek's feeling just so it would satisfy/supress his anger. Pretty much ngoh ngoh ngoh in every aspect.

@Maya_Fantasy exactly what Kim123 said. Wee's and Maree's dads promised to marry their only child. Maree thought it was ridiculous until she saw his picture and remembered he had some kind of connection to a case she was working on but was put on leave for being too insecure of the public's safety(???). She's there to just find info for the case but little does she know, she might be leaving her heart behind with Wee once the case is solved.
I'm so excited!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I am super happy that this is airing 5 days a week! This is probably my first evening lakorn and I am enjoying it thus far. Like everyone else, I wasn't expecting it to even be good but it is such a light comedy. It makes me happy with all of the cute scenes that First and Kat have. It's not too stressful and the pace is just perfect!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@Mahalo, yep, the pace is just perfect. Nothing is rushed, doesn't have any confusing scene and has at least a sweet scene in each episode which I like.

It cute how Wee cares about Malee. He doesn't know she a police but he still doesn't want to see her go fight the bad guys.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
He does suspect her all the time though...hehe that's just an excuse for him to think of her and try to get in her way all the time. Ouii!!
The next evening lakorn just finished filming too and that one looks as legit as this.