[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
The trailer is out.but still don't know when this will air.so Many lakorn on air this year.plus up with mafia series.So it'll be a little longer..I hope it will air in the end of this year.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
in the teaser they had scene that is exactly the same as the original....I enjoy the original and will give this a try...although I like the 2nd couple more I see they made some changes....in the old 1 the grandma??aunt? whoever was oblivious to any romances of the siblings....the 2 n'k look similar and can pass as sis...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes...aon was hilarious and tooktha was sweet

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I kind of agree. The old version was such a classic that holds much sentimental value for majority of lakorns viewers. This one gives off a completely different vibe and even the acting style comes off more dramatic. I'm all for changes so as long as they are required from the script. I hope this one doesn't disappoint. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I've only seen bits of Vicky and Kong's version but their version gives off more of a gentle, sweetness vibe, while this version seems to be quite  dramatic. Vicky and Kong made a cute pair in my opinion.