[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Another thing is that, they give no room for him to fall in love with her. I mean most of the time they spend together he is being a jerkface towards her. He doesn't get to see her in a different way that everyone else does. So it baffles me how he will suddenly be in love with her lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Ep 6 & 7 was actually better. Tawan is a bit more bearable now since she knows what she's up against. I have to say Dome was pretty good with his scenes. Janie's good at crying, but her mouth kind of bothers me, I stare at it instead of her tears. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So he got off easy...well, that pretty much pisses me off. lol He needs to redeem himself! Tawan needs to stop being so nice and make him beg and work for her forgiveness. I mean, didn't she hate him so much now because of how cruel he's been to her? If I was Tawan and we find out that it wasn't Tawan who caused Ganok's death but someone else, I wouldn't even sympathize him because of all the constant physical and verbal abuse coming from Kin. 
And yes, his "love" for her. I understand that he's becoming possessive with her thus his infatuation but "love"? I don't know where that came from. There hasn't been any progress in their relationship other than getting physical and arguing on a daily basis. She hasn't done anything other than crying and helping Nod. Him? Just planning his revenge. I don't think they've had enough interaction to see how good the other person is because all they do is fight every time they see each other. 
And yes, her cries! I stare at her mouth too. It's pretty bothersome. I mean, she cries prettier than I do so I guess I shouldn't be complaining. LOL
Talking about illogicalness...compare Thai lakorns to Indian soap operas, Thai lakorns aren't as bad. Haha. Indian shows has a lot of illogicalness to it but they tend to develop their stories a whole lot better, but then again, theirs is ongoing whereas lakorns are limited to so many episodes only. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I cannot watch a lakorn where pra ek falls head over heels over nang ek out of the blue, like how did it happen. I think I kept putting down YLC for that very same reason. I didn't get enough time to absorb his love for nang ek. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
How can they fall in love ? Simple , physical attraction because damn it , Tawan is sexy and Kin is handsome . It easy to fall in love , it happen to me at least once a week loll . I work in a tattoo shop , I have guy take off their shirt in front of me all the time and believe me , I can fall in love 3x a day.

katecao

sarNie Egg
I was just wondering if where can you read the summaries or maybe spoilers for this drama? Is there a website where I can look into? In english preferably, cause I don't understand Thai.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Reading the comments when you guys talk about the p'ek/n'ek r-scenes was funny haha.. he's a crazy possessive guy with a very bad mouth always insulting her. i hate him. from the summary i read as the story moves on you will hate him more. while she's pregnant he still attempt to rawr her but then he didn't know she was pregnant though. this is one of the p'ek in a slap/kiss/revenge lakorn that i hate. no pity for him. he's too mean. but yet i will finish this lakorn cause wanna see how worse or may be get better but doubt it. Dome/Janie have no chemistry but bearable to watch. but kinda like Kun and Lydia couple even if they are over exaggerated but some what entertaining haha cuz they can make me less tense after watching Dome/Janie dramatic scenes. the only normal character in here is Auk i like him such a good smart guy, really Tawan should pick Auk over crazy Nakin haha.

Yep that's also what pissed me off is that Nakin didn't suffer enough for all the bad things he did to Tawan, he got off way too easy!! n'ek is too nice and forgiving. I like the slap/kiss/revenge story that p'ek has to beg for n'ek forgiveness by showing how much and how long he has to suffer emotional and physical before she finally forgave him like example in Sawanbieng(Ann&Ken). i get satisfy when my n'ek is mean to p'ek back for a while want to see him suffer a lot before she forgave him is reasonable and fun to watch haha.  that's why for me the scripts is written out very badly in this slap/kiss/revenge lakorn cause it's not fair to n'ek that she got hurt so much all along by pek but he didn't suffer enough for what he did to her. this writer really need to get some lessons from the writer of Sawanbieng/Yaleumchun in how to make the viewers pity the p'ek more. yep after this they always argue. so don't really get when they are actually in love. will get to see them happy/sweet at the very end of the lakorn which is too little. the book reader said he suffer for a long time before she finally forgave him which is after she gave birth to their daughter. but the lakorn scripts change too much, suxs.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The one thing that also bothers me is... one of the reason Kin is upset with Tawan is because he thinks she has no remorse. It angered him so much when he saw how horrible Tawan was feeling over Mew's miscarriage. He thought she was faking it or whatever because he didn't see any of that remorse for Ganok, so it ticked him off that she dared to pretend to be distraught over Mew's miscarriage. Ummm... HELLLO it's been three effing years, do you expect her to walk around with a sign saying "I feel guilty for being hit in an accident and the other person dying."  He wasn't there to see her grieve and such so he assumes she didn't care lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Physical attraction is definitely there but it isn't enough. I guess I am the type that likes build up romance. There has been nothing aside from looks that has attracted her to Kin.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I guess the only thing I can think of for him to be in love with her for is that, she is the only dumb idiot who will stay with him after all that treatment lol. "She's staying with my psychotic sick ass. I guess I have to love her for that."

Reactions: fun

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
How can they fall in love ? Simple , physical attraction because damn it , Tawan is sexy and Kin is handsome . It easy to fall in love , it happen to me at least once a week loll . I work in a tattoo shop , I have guy take off their shirt in front of me all the time and believe me , I can fall in love 3x a day.
damn, sarn, ur more badass than i thought. u do tattoos?

sarN

sarNie Granny
It true that in lakorn P'ek doesn't suffer much ( the writer must be a man ) unlike in Chinese series the main guy can stab himself or use internal enengy HAHA. I think it's the character , Tawan is soft hearted , she a nurse , Kin is like one of her patient HAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN said:
It true that in lakorn P'ek doesn't suffer much ( the writer must be a man ) unlike in Chinese series the main guy can stab himself or use internal enengy HAHA. I think it's the character , Tawan is soft hearted , she a nurse , Kin is like one of her patient HAHA

I think one example in C Drama where the pra'ek suffered for a long time was The Bride with White Hair. Didn't pra'ek suffer for a few years after he accidentally stab the main girl? He had no news of her and when he finally did her hair was white. Then she tried to kill him lol and the tragic part was that the flower that could be used to cure her white hair she sacrificed it to save his life lol -.- 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
damn, sarn, ur more badass than i thought. u do tattoos?
O' no girl lol. I sit around and watch half naked man get tattoo. When I came home I forgot how to get a real job . My resume is blank for 5 years & I can't go back to my old job. My sister have a tattoo shop and give me a job there, after a while I invest & expand the shop w/ vape & hookah & tattoo supply . I done a good job at sale & advertising my sister decide to give share of all product sale in the shop + a salary because I take care of clients that come in, they will ask me for price on tattoo ect, so I have ppl take off their shirt to show me where they want the tattoo or to do a cover up I ask to see the art work. The artist taught me enough that I can determine what can be done but i can tatt name but i hate the blood i would not do it , well ,who know I might become an tattoo artist in the future because the guys are tempting HAHA. Darvin start a blog for me. I will post some tattoo work there , then you will understand why I fall in love 3x a day.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I really like the younger sister and younger brother's relationship more. It's more fun to watch them.  :yes:

Dome's character seems a little bit confused to me, and they don't seem to have a chemistry. Will continue watching to see if the pra-nang's roles will be attractive to me.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
You guys are way more entertaining than the lakorn...I seriously FF through so many parts...I guess I'm waiting for the ending

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sarN said:
Was it even minute ? The dress wasn't even ruin & back to the party HAHA. Yeah, his mouth movement is like as if he want to spit at her but swallow it back HAHA. I love the look on his face when Tawan walk out looking sexy HAHA ...how can he control himself?

He probably lifted up the dress, sarN. :bhehe:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ewwww.. after R-scene, Krazy Kin ask his dead wife if she satisfied ? So it's like he want his dead wife to see him do Tawun?? nasty Krazy Kin!