[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
andreanaing said:

I just finished watching this and it was hilarious! But I felt like Kalamere cuts off Kan a lot when he's trying to talk. Idk why they invited him as a host if they aren't going to let him talk that much. p.s. Janie is GORGEOUS and STUNNING.

Their stories about Big (Dr.Akk) was too funny.

Even though it was enjoyable I think 3 zaap needs to do a better line up of their segments. Gamboom, Aom, & Win didn't get to talk much. I wanted to hear more bts stories.
-AyLove- said:
I thought 3zaap air on a weekday like tuesday or wednesday's night not on weekend. Did the schedule change?
Yeah, they changed the day to Sundays now.

Nina_1983

sarNie Egg
Love their interview on 3Zaap.. love how they have Kan be the guest host to interview in place for Chompoo..LOL so cute but Chompoo should of been there. Can't wait til ep. 12 since Dome and Jenny said it's going to get sweet and cute because Kin will start having to pay the price...

saki

sarNie Adult
Yes, I think that Secret does a good job of showing change in character. First, the male lead hates the female lead (in here, he actually has a good reason...it's because she lied and said that she killed and left his gf for dead in a hit and run accident), but since he's intelligent, he starts to find out the truth and get to know her so his feelings for her change over time. This is a really sad drama but it's got a happy ending. 

Kdrama is really popular where I live too and this started a few years back but I avoided it for the most part because a lot of them have such sad endings. :D But nowadays, I check out the ending first and normally I go for dramas with sad parts...but they have to end happily or else I don't watch lol. In Secret, I feel so sorry for the girl but the actress is good. So is the actor playing male lead. I think they won awards or something.

Anyway, I'm still curious to see how SSK will end but I wish they wrote it so that the p'ek wasn't evil. If I had written it, I'd make all the scenes willing and I'd write it so that the male lead changes in the middle of the series for the better. I would also remove all the other couples (except for maybe Lydia and Kan) because it's way too crowded. 

I really like Tawan and Duen's sister relationship though, that's one thing I like in SSK because not many dramas I've seen focus on sisters. :)

saki

sarNie Adult
fun said:
Secret love raeng mak mak!!!

Secret Love goes something like this. Girl bf accidentally kill guy gf. Girl take blame for bf future sake as an attorney. Girl is prego. Gives birth to baby in prison. Baby gets taken away, someone framed her for abusing her child. Girl bf mom claims baby dies. She goes coco for cocoa puffs and guy makes her life a living hell after finishing her sentence. Bf ignores gf, girl gets pissed. Guy somehow miraculpusly falls in love with girl. And a whole lot of shit lol one thing that was really good about sl was the acting. They made lead girl look as if she was dead the entire show. She is quite creepy looking tbh.

I agree that the actress is strange looking! I heard that it's because she got too much plastic surgery lol. Her acting is quite good during the emotional scenes, though- I honestly felt awful for her while watching it- how could any (character) go through that? :( She was actually way too nice to her bf, even after she got out of jail and he was forced to ignore her, she understood and let him go.  I could also see why the male lead fell for her - when she wasn't crying she was actually a cheerful, loyal person who was willing to do anything for people she cared about. I think this series does a good job of showing relationships between characters and how it changes people. This definitely not a series for those who want something more cheerful.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
huajai143 said:
Are there eng sub for the 3zap? Can someone translate for me please? What did they say about big?

Janie said that whenever Big has a scene he gets really nervous and when he's nervous he sweats a lot. So he always has to change his shirts. He also really adores Janie and looks up to her. He calls her "Jae" which means like older sister. Whenever he's done with his scenes, he stays after at the set just to watch Janie act. The rest of the cast was saying how Big is the one that they like to prank the most because his expression is hilarious.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ that is so cute!!!! why can't he get her at the end of the lakorn?! Haha. I still haven't watch 3zaap yet! Also, thanks for replying to my question. I didn't know they changed the schedule for the show. Now i have to remember it. Hah.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Just want to share my blog parody for this lakorn.

A romantic getaway from the leading male character from “Sanaeha Sunya Kaen” would involve something a little more adventurous .

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHHA That's hilarious. Their face expression fits so perfect! LOL

Anyways, I guess we still have 4 more episodes left and not 3. I'm not too sure but heard that The Rising Sun series got pushed back to July 16th, so SSK doesn't end until July 10th. We'll just have to wait and see. :D

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
When does this lakorn air? I've gotten hooked on it pretty quickly. 
I just can't believe the storyline though, out of all the crazy revenge storylines. I can't believe that he blames her for his fiance's death because she happened to wander the streets while intoxicated. His fiance should have been more careful driving in the rain, and what person in their right mind blames the pedestrian for an accident? I thought that was ridiculous of him to be so angry at her for that reason. But I think they're a cute couple. 

roselovesice

So_obsessed said:
When does this lakorn air? I've gotten hooked on it pretty quickly. 
I just can't believe the storyline though, out of all the crazy revenge storylines. I can't believe that he blames her for his fiance's death because she happened to wander the streets while intoxicated. His fiance should have been more careful driving in the rain, and what person in their right mind blames the pedestrian for an accident? I thought that was ridiculous of him to be so angry at her for that reason. But I think they're a cute couple. 
It airs on Wed-Thurs. :)
And she wasn't intoxicated. She was just heartbroken. We still don't really know happened even though it's quite obvious already. lol 

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Here are some more spoiler episode but is in Thai so hopefully some one can translate it  heheh. On the site it say it end at 25 so am not sure of is right . Cant wait for tomorrow wish nakin suffer a little bit more on the morning sickness tho. And hopefully they add nakin love for  tawun.
http://www.thaitv3.com/%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3/276/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B2-%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%84%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99.html

Well, here are some behind the scene pictures ooo i see some swt scene in those clips... all pic credit to big janie, dome and, polyplus, ig 
Cant wait to watch those scene

interview with dome and his gf metal and singing the soundtrack from the lakorn

wondering why is big and janie are in those formal outfit tho? hmmm 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Now that the show is coming to an end, I would like to sum up the whole lakorn in one words "LOL". I really enjoy it. The bad acting or good acting or over acting , whatever the cat drag in , this lakorn make my days because I love the humor that unintentionally brought onto the scene, I just can't take this lakorn serious , therefore I was never stress over a character and was able to just enjoy the show in all their flaw.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
For sure it's entertaining!  Will awards be given....naw....sorry. LOL.  Cannot wait for this week's episodes!!!!!  For the love of Janie, she's a great actress that is under appreciated.

roselovesice

Does the editor realize that he or she edit the lakorn in such a choppy way sometimes? Like in today's episode, the part when Tawan almost fainted and Kin caught her, we saw him catch her and then the next scene was of her saying that she's okay. Idk. Just the way it was edit was weird. Hmm. And Kin..he's still "mean" as always except that time when he caught her in the room. He tried to be nice but she didn't give in - which was good - so he ended up being mean again. Gosh that idiot. lol I seriously despise Kate but Natalie plays her character so well that I dislike her with a passion so much. Hahha. Seems like Chat knows Kate's secret now..? Kin totally deserve whats coming his way such as Kate wanting to get married to him. He pretty much set himself up that's why when Kate asked him if he loves or to marry her, he gets uncomfortable and can't even give her an answer - but of course his actions says it all: NO. Why is it that every time Duen is in the bathroom Chat's always in there too. LOL There's too much of Kate in today's episode. That's not cool, man. Not cool. Too bad Chat had to die..and in front of Tawan too! How traumatizing! She's one of the only one that knows Kate's secret too. As for the wedding clothes tryout, I wish they didn't do that Janie's hair. It's not attractive at all. 
Wow. Thailand must be one small world for all of them to always run into each other though. lol Nahk & Duen's short scene together was funny and cute. Hahah! And omgosh! Did Chat's head really move according to the preview?! That is so scary! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajai143 said:
Finally, I see some scenes of Pink and auk. What conservation did they have after the slap? She ran away cheesy
She apologized for misunderstanding and slapping him because she thought he impregnated Tawan. She told him besides looking after Tawan, don't forget to look after himself. Then she ran away all cheesy because it shows that she cares about him. 

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
It airs on Wed-Thurs. :)
And she wasn't intoxicated. She was just heartbroken. We still don't really know happened even though it's quite obvious already. lol 

Thank you! That's what I thought, that she was heartbroken, but I could have sworn the nurse said she was drunk...Idk, maybe I heard wrong.