[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. Hahha so I found - well more like stalked - Tangmo's IG too and I asked, "How can Mo reply back if she's dead already? 5555" and then whoever runs that account replied back, "I'm a zombie." I cracked up so bad. Didn't expect he or she to reply back. That's a bad lie. I knew he or she would. LOL 

Anyways, just knowing that they played chess a lot makes me want to read the novel more than I already do then. HAHAHA. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
yeah, little did he know he was sharing a room with the biggest pervert. lmao
Haha I couldn't even describe what was in my head other then you are right Haha , so many of my dream include the possibility he might wake me up in middle of the night to play chess . I do wake up sweating and panick cuz it seen so real but it all in my head !! I'm so glad I return home body and heart intact hahaha.

roselovesice said:
Oh gosh. Hahha so I found - well more like stalked - Tangmo's IG too and I asked, "How can Mo reply back if she's dead already? 5555" and then whoever runs that account replied back, "I'm a zombie." I cracked up so bad. Didn't expect he or she to reply back. That's a bad lie. I knew he or she would. LOL 

Anyways, just knowing that they played chess a lot makes me want to read the novel more than I already do then. HAHAHA. 
Now you following the cast on IG Hahaha . I bet you it all the same person creating the account, soon Tawan next and there might be baby picture lol & another thing I found that Indian commsumation scene,so Bollywood with the rain, thousand of candle and a bed in the middle of no where haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
sarN said:
Now you following the cast on IG Hahaha . I bet you it all the same person creating the account, soon Tawan next and there might be baby picture lol & another thing I found that Indian commsumation scene,so Bollywood with the rain, thousand of candle and a bed in the middle of no where haha
Hahhaha! That could be true! I didn't even think of that! lol So smart. Hahha! They need to create one for Tawan, Nod, Nahk, Duen, Akk, Pink, and Wit. I don't want their real account since I already have it. I want their character IG's! lolol
But good that you found it. It is so Bollywood. lol They were totally reenacting a scene from Aashiqui - the whole rain kiss and all. Haha But I thought it was a good, smooth scene since most of the time the nang'ek is always seen hyperventilating, which gets super annoying. Their chest be popping out like crazy. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
What all their IG? Or should I just go back and watch that episode again lol no thank you.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks. Omg Im dying. Do they have personal act too? It will be hilarious if their SSK acct gets more followers than their actual IG accts.

saki

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing those instagram pics! dome is really handsome. kate and mew look a lot nicer since they're not in nang rai mode ^.~

btw, has anyone seen a korean drama called secret love? i saw some episodes and the plot is similar to this one, LNJ and Ubatheehet.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
Haha I couldn't even describe what was in my head other then you are right Haha , so many of my dream include the possibility he might wake me up in middle of the night to play chess . I do wake up sweating and panick cuz it seen so real but it all in my head !! I'm so glad I return home body and heart intact hahaha.

i knew u were having naughty thoughts! hahaha! and i thought i was bad! but i gotta give u props...u managed to conquer ur hormones and get ur kinky little self out untouched. dunno if i would have been able to do the same. lmao...

wow, kinz ig is gone already...lol...

fun

Expired Sarnie
saki said:
thanks for sharing those instagram pics! dome is really handsome. kate and mew look a lot nicer since they're not in nang rai mode ^.~
btw, has anyone seen a korean drama called secret love? i saw some episodes and the plot is similar to this one, LNJ and Ubatheehet.
This is nothing like secret love, secret love was flat out crazy!!! The premise is similar but not enough to say it is similar lol

johanna

sarNie Egg
fun said:
This is nothing like secret love, secret love was flat out crazy!!! The premise is similar but not enough to say it is similar lol
Secret Love was a crazy ride especially after episode 4 but for good reasons = the acting was stellar & the writing super tight despite the premises ! I wish SSK could compare...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damnit to hell, i knew i shouldnt have started watching secret love. freakin koreans are so good at being tear jerkers!!! lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Secret love raeng mak mak!!!

Secret Love goes something like this. Girl bf accidentally kill guy gf. Girl take blame for bf future sake as an attorney. Girl is prego. Gives birth to baby in prison. Baby gets taken away, someone framed her for abusing her child. Girl bf mom claims baby dies. She goes coco for cocoa puffs and guy makes her life a living hell after finishing her sentence. Bf ignores gf, girl gets pissed. Guy somehow miraculpusly falls in love with girl. And a whole lot of shit lol one thing that was really good about sl was the acting. They made lead girl look as if she was dead the entire show. She is quite creepy looking tbh.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I watch secret love last week , i saw a MV of it in youtube and got curious lollll. It was good . I love it . Cry my eye out but not as worst as  i was crying for Kobori in KooKum . I actually like the leading guy in secret love , i laugh at his stalkish behaviors and then love it when he fall in love with the girl he suppose to hate hahahhaha. I love their 'willing scene' ahem!

johanna

sarNie Egg
Ha ha ! This is turning into a Secret Love thread... I guess it's a testimony of the strength of this k drama !! At least in SL the lead is being blinded by hate at first & but unlike SSK, he's also looking actively for the truth... Another thing = SL has a great villain you really really want to see dead/in prison/struck by an incurable & painful disease...  while however badly the Pk behaves, you always root for him -despite your better judgement- & can feel his pain... In SSK I just lol every time Dome sheds a tear... & have fun reading everybody's posts... It's a much less stressful experience as a viewer ! 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
haha.... secret love, kdrama in lakorn style! That's a hit show, guys. Kdrama version of Thai lakorn.
Ji Sung was superb so was the actress regardless of her plastic surgery. She was classic. Can't compare it with SSN. Sorry to say that but that's the truth. If you guys wanna watch a better version of SSN, no pregnancy though there is a forced kiss, Secret Love is the ONE. :)) :))

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Secret Love was a great one! I didn't watch the beginning, i started watching it during the middle when she came out of prison.