[CH3] Sanae Nang Ngiew (Act Art): Alek Theeradech/Nycha Nuttanicha/Care Chattarika

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Is New with Channel 3 now? Cause I think I saw a clip of him at the concert today too
Yes, he signed a 3 year contract with Ch. 3.

Too bad he's still being promoted as a second lead. He's such a good actor.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
And Alek's character is absolutely in love with Bua! It's cute. Hopefully he is not a coward when it comes to his mom, but it looks like he is getting engaged :mad:

Reactions: Anh

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Can anyone tell me what this one’s about? I want to watch it but am kind of iffy with the whole chinese opera theme. Currently wanting to watch for Alek and Act Art production.

Anh

sarNie Egg
And Alek's character is absolutely in love with Bua! It's cute. Hopefully he is not a coward when it comes to his mom, but it looks like he is getting engaged :mad:
He just confessed to her yesterdayyyy!!!! So much finnn heheh

Anh

sarNie Egg
Can anyone tell me what this one’s about? I want to watch it but am kind of iffy with the whole chinese opera theme. Currently wanting to watch for Alek and Act Art production.
Its abt unblessed love of the main character from their family. At first i watched for nc, but the drama is really great. You will cry and then laugh for the next scene. Love the cinematography the most, one of the best among other thai lakorns!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Its abt unblessed love of the main character from their family. At first i watched for nc, but the drama is really great. You will cry and then laugh for the next scene. Love the cinematography the most, one of the best among other thai lakorns!
Thanks! I don't mind Nychaa. Act Art always produces pretty good Lakorns imo so I'm hoping this one is good. I miss Alek on screen. I have to agree about the cinematography! I've seen bits and pieces and this some good quality camera work. I love it!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm so annoyed with pra'ek's family, and all the stupid cat fights with the ex-nang'ek.

I like that Bua is straightforward with Thee. I can see why she doesn't want to make herself vulnerable to him and his "group" of upper class snobs. Nor does she want to give either of them hope. I also like that he is very rak dieow jai dieow. Hehehehe...He's got eyes only for Bua.
But that means he needs to protect her to a certain level. Ain't nobody trying to suffer for the rest of their lives at the hands of their in-laws.