[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
^^^^ Oh- MY - GOOD - NAH - S   :eyetwitch: They are too cute around each other . Just go out already LOL JK . Thanks alice, they are such a tease  :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
^^^^ Oh- MY - GOOD - NAH - S   :eyetwitch: They are too cute around each other . Just go out already LOL JK . Thanks alice, they are such a tease  :cry:
u know how Pope he closes his IG cos of that hacking issue if he didn't close he'll probably post pictures of him with Ploy they would tease each other 
this couple lately having a rumor together making their fans cheering for a dating and plus this lakorn they are playing as husband/wife onscreen everyone wishing it could turn to offscreen reality 

bts pictures http://pantip.com/topic/30913318

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
KimBerry said:
Guys, when will this lakorn air? I want to watch it already!
around December if not January 2014 it depend on the filming 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit Instagram:ingzaaa,as tagged

pictures posted from FB fanpage @PopeTanawat&PloyChermarnClub @PopeTanawat&PloyChermarnFamily 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
All of a uploader pics are CUTE!!! Have my smile at all time while viewing this tread :) . let say if da pics guve me a smile than wat will da lakorn guve me :scratchhead2: sweet tooth!!!

if im not mistaken those kids will be Pope and Ploy kids in da lakorn right??? If it is aww wat a happy ending :yes:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
All of a uploader pics are CUTE!!! Have my smile at all time while viewing this tread :) . let say if da pics guve me a smile than wat will da lakorn guve me :scratchhead2: sweet tooth!!!

if im not mistaken those kids will be Pope and Ploy kids in da lakorn right??? If it is aww wat a happy ending :yes:
yes those Lil boy and girl are Pope/Ploy kids in this lakorn this new version STT there is a huge change from the original, P'Anne/P'Au they had no baby 
i think P'Aew the director she now adore Pope and Ploy as a couple they said the filming is only abit to go but everyone was wrong filming is actually longer 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
EXCITED FOR THIS LAKORN! Hopefully gets english sub.
I think one of P'Anne thai fans who's been following and posting updates on this lakorn maybe going to sub this i'll let u know 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thank you so much ALICE! :D Always making my day happy! I just watched the old version and Pope and Ploy fits these roles perfectly!!!!!!!!!! :) 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Thank you so much ALICE! :D Always making my day happy! I just watched the old version and Pope and Ploy fits these roles perfectly!!!!!!!!!! :) 
the older version was kind of short but still has the dramatic intense taste this Pope/Ploy version they added abit of comedy to make it more entertaining but it will be intense like the original i've watch a clip interviewing Ploy she said she'll do lots of crying job