[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Iya said:
that pose looks so uncomfortable, lol. they're beautiful nonetheless. :D
a new rule by the admin don't quote after pictures it takes too many spaces for the page 

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Uh quoting one picture is okay buy quoting a longgg list of photos is another story. You should follow this rule yourself before you lecture others Alice. Besides, please don't be telling or suggesting people to get out of this thread. There is something called freedom of speech. Its pretty evident that you're a Ploy fan but that doesnt give you the privilege to attack everyone who doesnt feed her a praise or doesnt agree with you. Day by day you're exceedingly complaining about your dissatisfaction for the lakorn Samee and no one has said anything to you. Yet when people arent into Ploy in here, you attack them right away. Im sorry but that's unacceptable. If you want people to respect you and your fangirling for Ploy then you need to learn to do the same for others.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
coralista said:
Uh quoting one picture is okay buy quoting a longgg list of photos is another story. You should follow this rule yourself before you lecture others Alice. Besides, please don't be telling or suggesting people to get out of this thread. There is something called freedom of speech. Its pretty evident that you're a Ploy fan but that doesnt give you the privilege to attack everyone who doesnt feed her a praise or doesnt agree with you. Day by day you're exceedingly complaining about your dissatisfaction for the lakorn Samee and no one has said anything to you. Yet when people arent into Ploy in here, you attack them right away. Im sorry but that's unacceptable. If you want people to respect you and your fangirling for Ploy then you need to learn to do the same for others.
if you don't know what has happen then please don't point fingers straight away and plus i did not start first my whole bunches of friends that support Ploy and were only telling some stuff that just please understand everyone problem Ploy is sick and tell you something i have no power to control or tell who to like Ploy please don't judge me to the wrong way since I am not the boss of everyone i was only saying if those that dislike what ever topic it is or don't have any nice things to say or critics is keep it to yourself and remember Asianfuse is a peaceful and friendly forum so please don't start cos everything is already over i usually forget things and all the nonsense pretty quick 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
finally shooting has started 
credit as tagg

credit to ThongEntertainment IG
P'Ploy reminded me of P'Anne 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know the location where they are filming the first scene?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeek too hot!!! STT 2013 is going to be a hot one just like RN 2012!!! Or even better, whose know! Ooooh all these pics are making me excited!!