[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Scream! Pope and Ploy is so cute!!! Pope isso charming....Jui on da other hand is so gorgeous! Ploy is dam fine! Wish she could do something different to he hair like in MD fitting???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Oho. I'm kind of late. So P'Jui is nang'rai?? Wow. Never thought that would happen but happy to see her on-screen once again, but with Ch3. Not a fan of stealing someone's husband but will watch for P'Jui, P'Anne, P'Pope, and P'Ploy. One q: How does Jui relate to Top?
I kind of wanna see them in a lakorn together. Jui W. And Top J.
Top his Ploy sister (Diana) boyfriend and his a playboy he'll later fall for Jui, in here Jui not just stealing Pope from Ploy she will steal the sister bf too who ever that is related Ploy her friend she will destroy them 

tatayounger

sarNie Egg
Is it just me, I don't see Ploy is pretty especially now aday. Her face is so plastic and the way she speaks, she can't even open her mouth.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tatafunny said:
Is it just me, I don't see Ploy is pretty especially now aday. Her face is so plastic and the way she speaks, she can't even open her mouth.
she's sick what do you want her to do now Ploy she is much better when she had the opening of madam dun she's very sick she sneeze can't really talk 
Ploy lost alot of weight from peer pressure 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I will hate P'Jui's character but I will still love her.
@Penelope Thx u. :) You made it clear for me now.
P'Ploy is sick? I hope she feels better then.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I will hate P'Jui's character but I will still love her.
@Penelope Thx u. :) You made it clear for me now.
P'Ploy is sick? I hope she feels better then.
yes P'Ploy is sick mak but this opening she's alot better i like how you understand about Ploy situation ka nong sao cos unlike some others don't understand all they do is complain 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit as tagg

P'Pope reminded me of P'Rome

the lady in red is playing as Pope's mum and that man i think his the dad and the lady in white she's Jui mum
Khun Nok Jariya will be Ploy's mum but she wasn't there cos she's busy shooting the new samee with makers J teams and that other man that will playing Ploy's dad too

Ploy family members 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:
That's such a sweet pic.  Aww!  Thanks for sharing.
Pope/Ploy will have lots of sweet dovey scene together Pope he actually looks more charming than Khun Chai Pawornruj cos he looks good with a pair that is around his age his other co-star just looks abit childish for him this will be his first mature roles bet Ch3 will give him more and more of a mature character Ploy and Pope not just looking hot but they make a lovely pair 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Pope w/the glasses makes him like a doctor or professor, haha... Regardless, so excited to see the chemistry between Pope & Ploy, I hope that they get a lot of kissing scene. One of my fav scene from the older version was when Garat was opening her flower shop and Pisut showed up, went on stage and purpose to her. She took off he went after her, they talked she asked him to kiss her right in public, he said nope, she turns to walk away, he pulls her right back and kissed her and she agreed to marry him, hehe