[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
Pope w/the glasses makes him like a doctor or professor, haha... Regardless, so excited to see the chemistry between Pope & Ploy, I hope that they get a lot of kissing scene. One of my fav scene from the older version was when Garat was opening her flower shop and Pisut showed up, went on stage and purpose to her. She took off he went after her, they talked she asked him to kiss her right in public, he said nope, she turns to walk away, he pulls her right back and kissed her and she agreed to marry him, hehe
yeah that scene Karat and Pisut got misunderstand mad at each other she came walking with unknown guy so it made Pisut got so jealous he grab the microphone and announce to the crowd then Karat became even more mad at him and walk away this part was so cute, i really want to see P'Pope reaction for this scene 

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
tatafunny said:
Is it just me, I don't see Ploy is pretty especially now aday. Her face is so plastic and the way she speaks, she can't even open her mouth.

She has oral ulcer,fever and some other disease we don't know .. but you can check on her IG...
She went to the hospital to see the doctor five times...And no shows for going well..
She doesn't have time for rest because shooting two lakorn at the same time ..
So Please understand her...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy sickness is getting better she just needed rest to get better 
@inmessy she comment about Ploy maybe she dislike her if she continue i'll report her 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to Thong Entertainment 
we'll soon see some shooting scene of Samee Tee Tra during this 1st week of April

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
No way! Shut da front door! Pope and Ploy are cuttieee together! They for sure going to be my next "it" couple! Everyone look great at da opening and so does Ann...beautiful as always! Jui looking stunning! Ploy...eh not buying wat she wearing plus da hair but along with tat she always my Ploy hehehe Pope (wow) this is a totally new him! Can not wait until this air :dance2: :dance3:

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
Ploy sickness is getting better she just needed rest to get better 
@inmessy she comment about Ploy maybe she dislike her if she continue i'll report her 
Oh Alice I'm not unpleasant with her comment...I just want to let her know what's happening with Ploy..
I'm a little bit emotional today...I'm sorry...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
InMessy said:
Oh Alice I'm not unpleasant with her comment...I just want to let her know what's happening with Ploy..
I'm a little bit emotional today...I'm sorry...
mai pen rai na ka my friend i understand how you feel when i first read her comment i so surprise and shock what she wrote she's always against Ploy on every thread that is related her lakorn or magazine shoot thread everyone is annoyed of her critics i will report her if she continue right now its her first warning from me

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Don't worry girls...I think Ploy and Pope is a perfect match for this lakorn...Ploy is a great actress and I think Pope will be very popular from this lakorn plus Jui will become a very popular from STT too, all of this stars will shine. No matter what other say about them all, I think they will do a great job on STT....Go Go Ploy, Pope and Jui  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
shooting take place for STT with P'Anne and P'Aew getting ready 
i think we'll be seeing Ploy/Jui interaction and conflict what i remember from the P'Anne version
credit AnneThong IG

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm glad Pope is in good hand...i have high hope in pope which some ppls dont...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy and Pope had a very good interaction with each other at the opening ceremony that clip interview with reporters Pope said his very excited and glad to be working with this beautiful and gorgeous Ploy Chermarn, Ploy went all so shy and her cheek turn pink and she couldn't turn to look at him Pope his very flirtacious but too bad Ploy she's been taken, now i have Ploy/Pope my next crush pair my first one is RC Rome/Chompoo

tatayounger

sarNie Egg
Ploy is sick??? I didn't know that, hope she feels better. Maybe she should take a short break or a short leave of absence to get cure. I'm pretty sure the director understands when you're sick,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tatafunny said:
Ploy is sick??? I didn't know that, hope she feels better. Maybe should she should take a short break or a short leave of absence to get cure. I'm pretty sure the director understands when you're sick,
looks like you really want Ploy out of this i can understand you really against her and dislike but Ploy she will remain and continue her duty since she's very popular 
so please understand her and us fans is encourage her if you dislike her the fact she's the nang'ek you shouldn't come to this thread your making others upset 

tatayounger

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
looks like you really want Ploy out of this i can understand you really against her and dislike but Ploy she will remain and continue her duty since she's very popular 
so please understand her and us fans is encourage her if you dislike her the fact she's the nang'ek you shouldn't come to this thread your making others upset 
Alice said:
WHAT???? I want Ploy out of this lakorn. I am not a director or the channel admin. seriously I dont care at all whose in or out. What make you think of that Alice, Don't miss understood my courtesy. I have nothing against her or others actresses. There is nothing to be dislike about her beside watching lakorn that star in. As for me if I like the actress I watch, if not I'll skip. In real life she doesn't know me and I don't know her. Let me simplify what I was saying: I know that Ploy is a great actress and popular but if she doesn't taking of herself what ever disease that she has it will not be cure. The body needs to rest that what I was trying to say.

Reactions: Iya