[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
YAY!!! Tomorrow! I seriously can not wait until tomorrow. The last lakorn I was really into was SSP and I'm so glad I'm watching Samee because I'm falling head over heels for this lakorn! Hahaha! ;)

Mssf

sarNie Egg
I have resd spoliers on manager.cm.It makes my heart ache :cry:  :cry: when Rarp failed to say love to Ai,for fear of being refused,more than once.In order to win her love,he tried to do everything,even though she can't notice or understand. For saving her life,he was Willing to sacrifice himself.Ai was moved by Rarp's careness somehow.She flet happy with Rarp.She also was jealous when she discovered that Rarp join another women's hand.Something about Rarp can affect her all day long. But it still needed some time for eliminating resentment from  the bottom of her heart.

He love her with all his heart,but why,in the meantime,did he have someone else??? :scratchhead2:

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Woah..

Finally managed to watch all 3 eps.  :sweat: Honestly, I really like this version so far. It's worth watching so far despite the fact they did change a bit from the previous Samee. I love how Rarb was really into Khunying Ai since the beginning.  :crush: Grate & Preem are doing well so in portraying their character. They are giving us different vibe (i mean their own version of Rarb and Ai). Can't wait for next episode.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I know Rab told his dad that he married her because he just wants to win her, but we all know that he's just totally into her before she even knew him! It was like love at first sight for him <3 Anybody loving the brother/sister bond between Great and Mint? I do, I like her playing roles like this and how she is rooting for Rab and Ai!

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Ep 3 is the best one so far, everyone is stepping up their games.  So many interactions with Rarb and Rasika, his jealousy is a wonder to watched.  put a smile on my face when Rarb get all itsy with all the guys hanging around Khun Ying.  Loved how Rarb is a fighter and he know just how to handle Rasika with words and the meaning behind it and she'll end up doing what he wanted. :)

The best part for me would have to be when Rarb confessed his love for Khun Ying to their parents.  The shocked look on Khun Ying face was so cute...  (guess she didn't expected that huh) :kiss2:

cecilia

Staff member
My favorite part of today episode was when he turned around to tell khunying to prepare herself well b/c as creditor he will start charging his interest the minute she signed the contract! Let the excitement begins .. i'm super excited for next week episode!

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Need. Subs. Soon! :p 

cecilia said:
 Let the excitement begins .. i'm super excited for next week episode!

...does this mean there is not a new episode tomorrow? Is that why there was no preview (or at least I didn't see one) for ep. 4?

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG OMG... Im gonna die.. Great why are you so sexy why why??? the scene in ep 3 where they are eating soup together and she gives him those annoyed looks and he turns and smirks and raises his eyebrows to her..... I LITERALLY PLACED MY HAND OVER MY HEART.. I just couldnt handle it!!!! <3

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
dchick81 said:

...does this mean there is not a new episode tomorrow? Is that why there was no preview (or at least I didn't see one) for ep. 4?
There was a preview for tomorrow.. i saw it, i think the wedding actually is tomorrow! 

cecilia

Staff member
dchick81 said:

Tomorrow will be episode 4. Sorry for the confusion. This lakorn airs Wednesday and Thursday only. As for today episode, there's a teaser ... maybe watch the full upload on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjnkgXSB1Gc

Sub, we're working on it in VIKI .. hopefully, we'll get it done soon.

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Madlena~ Cecilia- I thought that was just the end credits because it looks like scenes from multiple episodes including one from today.

Cecilia- Oh, thank god lol. I thought you meant no episode tomorrow, I freaked out haha. And thank you (and the rest of the team) so much for the subbing!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I gotta love episode 3, it was a lot of drama! Loved Ai and Rarb. Like Roong being feisty. Love it when Rarb says how he loves Ai! :) And I love when Great raises his eyebrows, love people who do! :) He's so sexy. But, I hate Wee, Siht, Wasin and Wee's sister! :( But, I pity the siblings and Alex, it's sad. :( Other than that I love Great and Preem scenes!

I'm working on a mv, for the first episodes, (since I love Samee and Great and Preem!)  I'll try to get it in. :)