[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Wow, ep 1 was full on, so many characters to focus on.  They changed Rasika’s love interests to be quiet creepy and money hungry.  And Wai's character ends up being her cousin instead of her bf.  Nice, good pathway for Rab’s sister pairing.

The interaction between Rab and Rasika were so cute.  Loved it when he told her “My name is Rab, please try to remember that because you’ll be seeing a lot more of me”

Bring on ep 2; I think they may be getting married soon.  Yay! :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I know I love how Rab is already so smitten by Rasika that even his Dad & Mint were on to it! Glad that Mint will be helping out our main pair together ;)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
What character does that one girl in the red dress play as, the one that was talking to mint during the wedding. They change they I character I got lost lol. Can't wait for episode 2.

Gigi

sarNie Egg
The way I see it, Rasika’s issue is not just with Rab’s only. She basically has a step-uncle and cousin who is after her castle and to ruin her
good name.  Fancy them hiring an assassin to kill Rasika.  That is totally not cool, thanks god for Rab huh.

A step-father she can’t stand and a debt of over $80 million.
A possessive boyfriend and co-worker who is demanding that she married him
A mistress of Rab who should not be seen or heard off and is now pregnant
And that was only ep 1....... (Wink, wink)

I hope to see more of the jealousy from Rab. He just can’t help himself :dance3: , I think he’s annoyed with the puppy (boyfriend) hanging off Rasika’s arm. Ha-ha that signs of jealously is soooo cute.

Gigi

sarNie Egg
The girl in the red dress, she is the daughter of Rasika's step-uncle.  both her and her dad are after the castle and money.  Apparently Rasika owe them $80 millions for the castle and if they don't pay up in two months they will take the castle.  hence the reason why she going to marry Rab soon. :)

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Finally watched and holy character overload for the first episode, lol. I actually see this more of a spinoff (ish) or AU of Samee than a remake. The general plot from the original one is here, but so many details have been changed so yeah, but that's just me personally of how I view it. I am surprised that everything is moving so fast. I like it and I do hope the pacing stays just right. Can't wait until the subbed episode comes out!

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
from snippets i have seen have to say that Preem improved very very much! Great and Preem look stunning together once again.. loving the story line. cant wait to watch it subbed!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dchick81 said:
Finally watched and holy character overload for the first episode, lol. I actually see this more of a spinoff (ish) or AU of Samee than a remake. The general plot from the original one is here, but so many details have been changed so yeah, but that's just me personally of how I view it. I am surprised that everything is moving so fast. I like it and I do hope the pacing stays just right. Can't wait until the subbed episode comes out!
yes Samee and Samee TeeTra has a abit similarity they are both about families and very dramatic except Samee is a arrange marriage while STT is a love and marriage between 2 people 

dchick81

sarNie Egg
madlena1990 said:
madlena1990, on 27 Nov 2013 - 18:27, said:
from snippets i have seen have to say that Preem improved very very much! Great and Preem look stunning together once again.. loving the story line. cant wait to watch it subbed!
I agree, Preem has definitely improved with her acting. I am excited for tomorrow's episode- the wedding :) lol, in KCR I kept hoping for a wedding between Chai Yai and Maprang and it never happened. This time G & P's characters are getting married right away :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh crap. I've never seen Great this sexy before! 555 I've always liked him but not to this extent. I think I might fall in love with him all over again because of this lakorn. 555 Loved the old version. I got so lost and confuse about each character in this version since they changed a couple of things..I think. Great and Preem looks great in this version. I really like the settings and outfits. It's not so bad. I really like how modern it is despite the whole "royal blue blood" and stuff that the previous lakorns have been doing - old fashion. 555 Preem has improved quite a lot, or a bit, in here. Overall, I'm excited for the next episode. I can't wait already! It's good so far. :)

By the way, I read a couple of pages before this and someone mentioned that Great has a son in this version?! Say what? That's not cool. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow wow wooooow!!! Epi 1 was loaded! When Grate caught Preem in his arms...I think I stopped breathing. Min is stunning! Grate has always been handsome in my book. He just mighty FINE as Rab!!! This will be first time watching a full drama with Preem. She's adorable. I'm excited for the next episode! Hurry up already!

cecilia

Staff member
roselovesice said:
Oh crap. I've never seen Great this sexy before! 555 I've always liked him but not to this extent. I think I might fall in love with him all over again because of this lakorn. 555 Loved the old version. I got so lost and confuse about each character in this version since they changed a couple of things..I think. Great and Preem looks great in this version. I really like the settings and outfits. It's not so bad. I really like how modern it is despite the whole "royal blue blood" and stuff that the previous lakorns have been doing - old fashion. 555 Preem has improved quite a lot, or a bit, in here. Overall, I'm excited for the next episode. I can't wait already! It's good so far. :)

By the way, I read a couple of pages before this and someone mentioned that Great has a son in this version?! Say what? That's not cool. 
He's a Casanova .. he's not interest in marriage until Khunying came along.   

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
cecilia said:
He's a Casanova .. he's not interest in marriage until Khunying came along.   
Hahha I just remembered that now. I went back to rewatch the older version. Pol being a casanova didn't really convince me much which was why I found it hard to grasp that part about his character nor did I care much about it before. lol I think that with Great playing as Rarb makes the casanova-ness come out more..casanova, if that makes any sense, because Great has that sexy look in him. 555
I think I will like this version just as much as Joy and Pol's version despite the changes. :) Mint looks beautiful in here too.

Mssf

sarNie Egg
I love Grate's smile.he always smiles in ep1.i think is's becaue he has loved Khun Ying a longgg time.he annoy her in a delibrate way.what a bad and lovely guy.

Mssf

sarNie Egg
dchick81 said:
I agree, Preem has definitely improved with her acting. I am excited for tomorrow's episode- the wedding :) lol, in KCR I kept hoping for a wedding between Chai Yai and Maprang and it never happened. This time G & P's characters are getting married right away :p
tomorrow's wedding??I find it in manager.com that the wedding taking place in ep4
but they are getting married reallyyyyy ture. :dance1:

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Oh, is the wedding next week? I guess the preview showed scenes from the next couple of episodes and not just tomorrow's. Thanks for the info :) Yes, finally a wedding! lol