[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Tomorrow (27th Nov) Great and Preem will be appearing at Rueng Lao Chow Nee (Morning news) to promote Samee. Yay!

cecilia

Staff member
madlena1990 said:
the spoilers are amazing!!! where did u guys get them?
You can read it here: http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewBrowse.aspx?BrowseNewsID=2946&SourceNewsID=3648

spoiler:
Khunying Ai did not know that her mother is about to married Jaosuay until the very last minute when her mother told her to go in to the wedding event. She found out then and was super angry at her mother. However, Jaosuay called her onstage to give some sort of speech to show that she has accepted the two. Once on stage, Ai poured the beverage glass to the floor to show her anger and declared that the two families are in war. She ordered her mother to come home with her but her mother hesitated. She got even more frustrated upon seeing this. She got out and head toward her car but almost fell down .. only to be rescued by Rarb. Rarb held onto her and said that he told her that they'll meet again. She was taken back and asked who he really is. He told her he's the oldest son of the Lin Wattanakon family, the son of Jaosuay.

*Skip
Ai went somewhere and met Rarb's son, Pralop.  He was in the middle of the street when a car was about to run him over. Ai rushed in to rescue the child and asked if he's alright.  Rarb witnessed the whole happening and moved by her worrisome.  Ai gave him a hug and told him not to be scare.  Rarb walked in and interrupted the two. Pralop looked up at Rarb and excitedly called him, 'dad.'  Ai noticed that it was Rarb and gave him a scold.

*Skip

Ai met her mother at some event with Jaosuay.  She rushed in to tell her to come home w/her.  Her mother hesitated .. at the same time, Rarb rushed in and grabbed onto her.  He told her he'll take her home since she wants to go home.  She reminded him not to get involved but to annoy to her more, he kept interrupting her and told her that he'll take her all the way home since she REALLY want to go home. She got annoyed and took off after Patwee came to her side.

Okay - one more day to go!! Is everyone excited?!!! :woot:

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Gah, the spoilers are tempting, but I am gonna try my best not to read them- at least before the first two episodes. After that...lol, I will be demanding for them :p

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
You can read it here: http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewBrowse.aspx?BrowseNewsID=2946&SourceNewsID=3648

spoiler:
Khunying Ai did not know that her mother is about to married Jaosuay until the very last minute when her mother told her to go in to the wedding event. She found out then and was super angry at her mother. However, Jaosuay called her onstage to give some sort of speech to show that she has accepted the two. Once on stage, Ai poured the beverage glass to the floor to show her anger and declared that the two families are in war. She ordered her mother to come home with her but her mother hesitated. She got even more frustrated upon seeing this. She got out and head toward her car but almost fell down .. only to be rescued by Rarb. Rarb held onto her and said that he told her that they'll meet again. She was taken back and asked who he really is. He told her he's the oldest son of the Lin Wattanakon family, the son of Jaosuay.

*Skip
Ai went somewhere and met Rarb's son, Pralop.  He was in the middle of the street when a car was about to run him over. Ai rushed in to rescue the child and asked if he's alright.  Rarb witnessed the whole happening and moved by her worrisome.  Ai gave him a hug and told him not to be scare.  Rarb walked in and interrupted the two. Pralop looked up at Rarb and excitedly called him, 'dad.'  Ai noticed that it was Rarb and gave him a scold.

*Skip

Ai met her mother at some event with Jaosuay.  She rushed in to tell her to come home w/her.  Her mother hesitated .. at the same time, Rarb rushed in and grabbed onto her.  He told her he'll take her home since she wants to go home.  She reminded him not to get involved but to annoy to her more, he kept interrupting her and told her that he'll take her all the way home since she REALLY want to go home. She got annoyed and took off after Patwee came to her side.

Okay - one more day to go!! Is everyone excited?!!! :woot:
SUPER EXCITEDDDDDDD!!!!

Gigi

sarNie Egg
I am, I am. The count down is finally over. Super excited. Preem fan-club page is already showing the opening credit and it look really good. I wish I know how to put up the link to share with you guys!!! :-(

Mssf

sarNie Egg
Gigi said:
I am, I am. The count down is finally over. Super excited. Preem fan-club page is already showing the opening credit and it look really good. I wish I know how to put up the link to share with you guys!!! :-(
Yes,I have just seen it few minutes before.It's really good.long for broadcasting tonight

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
woooooooooooow this lakorn gonna be hit i love both Pream and Great i hope there will be eng sub even without iam going to watch anyway cant wait sooooooooo excited  :woot:  :dance1:

Mssf

sarNie Egg
kodocha said:
woooooooooooow this lakorn gonna be hit i love both Pream and Great i hope there will be eng sub even without iam going to watch anyway cant wait sooooooooo excited  :woot:  :dance1:
Of course there‘re will be

cecilia

Staff member
^Good job on the mv .. thanks for sharing na.

Who's here to catch it live today? I'm up and ready to see it in 9 minutes

lifabonkq

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
^Good job on the mv .. thanks for sharing na.

Who's here to catch it live today? I'm up and ready to see it in 9 minutes
hai cecilia, do u the link to watch online, bcause the link that i used to watch online, it's not function at all .. thxxxxxxxx

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch Samee, I'm still at school and I don't have the time to watch it! The wait is finally over! I can't wait to see the mv! :) I'm planning to make one too. :)