[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Hey you guys..!! Can I ask you if all of you are Thai? Because i guess then you could all understand samee without needing english subtitles.. Hope someone would just give the rest of us a small summary of each episod ein case no one subs this..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
madlena1990 said:
Hey you guys..!! Can I ask you if all of you are Thai? Because i guess then you could all understand samee without needing english subtitles.. Hope someone would just give the rest of us a small summary of each episod ein case no one subs this..
I'm not.  Just grew up watching Thai dramas and kinda picked up the language.  I'm not fluent, but know enough to comprehend at least 95% of what's being said.  

cecilia

Staff member
madlena1990 said:
I'm not Thai either but since I grew up and lived in Thailand for 11 years .. i pretty much knew the language.

As for subbing it .. we're working on it in Viki: http://www.viki.com/videos/1022657v--fan-mvgreat-preem-samee-the-husband-22

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
lucky!!! You have time to watch it but I don't I am out selling stuff I will have to catch up then if it airs then
Aw... I pity you. :( 

No. I'm not Thai, I wish I was, but no. But I know what they mean, and I know what they mean. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
madlena1990 said:
I'm not Thai either but i grew up watching Thai lakorn and lesson during my spare times 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Gigi

sarNie Egg
I'm not Thai but I can speak Thai fluent but can't read it (currently trying to learn how).  Their Alphabets are so hard!!!!

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Just watched "Seesan buntang" Thai entertainment news. Today they showed Alex giving an outline regarding his character. Pretty intense for sure. He have bipolar. A couple of days ago they interviewed Great and Preem was on the 14th Nov.

cecilia

Staff member
Read a bit of the spoiler:

Apparently, they hit it off on the wrong foot. He got on her nerves b/c he cut in and parked in the same spot that she wanted to park.  She went and knocked on his window to try to bring some senses into but sadly the door was locked.  He got out on his side of the car instead.  He took of his glasses and continued to annoyed her with his silly instigation -- earlier, at the free way, during one of the light stop, he spotted her next to him talking on her phone stating that she's on her way to some hotel.  He told her that she's a slow driver. She took this as an insult that woman are incapable of doing things. She accepted this but told him that he needed to apologize for cutting in front of her when he knew that she's going to park there.  Anyway, they exchanged a few words at the parking lot.  Khunying Ai was in a hurry to get to the hotel to meet Wasin therefore she stop herself from getting too involve with Rarb and walked away. Rarb followed her from behind and kept on annoying her with his silly comments -- he wanted an apology from her for making him waste time to listen to her for all the while.  She got angry and told him that it was him who should apologized.  They kept fighting over these little tidbits.  A hotel worker finally came out and asked khun Ying to move her car.  Khun Ying gave the worker the car key and told them to park it elsewhere and leave the key at the front desk .. as she turned around to walk, Rarb yelled from behind that they'll meet again.  She answered him back that they will never meet again in this life time but he said 'i'm sure.' --
End of first paragraph brief translation. 

Mssf

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
Read a bit of the spoiler:

Apparently, they hit it off on the wrong foot. He got on her nerves b/c he cut in and parked in the same spot that she wanted to park.  She went and knocked on his window to try to bring some senses into but sadly the door was locked.  He got out on his side of the car instead.  He took of his glasses and continued to annoyed her with his silly instigation -- earlier, at the free way, during one of the light stop, he spotted her next to him talking on her phone stating that she's on her way to some hotel.  He told her that she's a slow driver. She took this as an insult that woman are incapable of doing things. She accepted this but told him that he needed to apologize for cutting in front of her when he knew that she's going to park there.  Anyway, they exchanged a few words at the parking lot.  Khunying Ai was in a hurry to get to the hotel to meet Wasin therefore she stop herself from getting too involve with Rarb and walked away. Rarb followed her from behind and kept on annoying her with his silly comments -- he wanted an apology from her for making him waste time to listen to her for all the while.  She got angry and told him that it was him who should apologized.  They kept fighting over these little tidbits.  A hotel worker finally came out and asked khun Ying to move her car.  Khun Ying gave the worker the car key and told them to park it elsewhere and leave the key at the front desk .. as she turned around to walk, Rarb yelled from behind that they'll meet again.  She answered him back that they will never meet again in this life time but he said 'i'm sure.' --
End of first paragraph brief translation. 
It seems that the hero has lost his heart to the heroine for 2 years,really ?

cecilia

Staff member
Skip around them spoilers:
Rarb asked his son, Pralop, to help him to get close to Ai.  Pralop asked Ai to read him a good night story but Ai told him that she can't at the moment.  She told him to wait for her when she's done with showering, she'll come to read him the story. After he left, Rarb and his son gave each other high five ... Rarb asked his son what he wants. His son said that he wants to visit grandma (at the beach house or something like that).  Rarb accepted.  After Ai finished her shower, she came to Pralop's room.  She saw that Rarb was still there.  She then try to excuse herself to leave the room but due to his puppy face and innocent eyes, she gave him.  Rarb and Ai laid on each side of the bed while Pralop sat between the two.  Pralop rested his head on Rarb's shoulder while he continued to listen to Ai telling him a story.  Later on, he shifted down to sleep on the pillow while his dad, Rarb, continue to listen to Ai. Ai continued reading the story w/out realizing anything as Rarb continued to stare at her.  He then fell as asleep on the pillow.  Ai finished and turned to look at the two.  She pulled the blanket up to cover Pralop as she look on the two father and son.  She tried to get up but he held onto her to lay down.  She laid down and close her eyes to sleep.  Rarb opened his eyes and continued looking at the picture of the three in bed.

His son is playing cupid for the two.