[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
When will this be confirmed so we can stop wondering who'll be in here? But even if it's not Kim and Ken, I still want to see them pair :)
aha correct comment 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I would like to see how well the remake is going to turn out like!!! Loved the old pair... Wouldn't mind seeing new faces...

crannberry

sarNie Egg
I know it hasn't been confirmed but I do hope that its Ken P. and Kim. I think that the both of them can pull it off. I know they are newbies but I believe they both have the capabilities. I can see Ken climbing in through Kim's window. Hope they confirm soon. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know if Ken P and Kim will still be considered for this role since Kim has 2 schedule Ton Ruk Rim Krua and Sao Bai Mai Tao will be her next one and Ken also has 2 as well his working on Look Tard for Tv Scene and his in for Daew Kaew Deun part2 which i read abit of news saying it will opening along side Madam Dun since its Khun Nong Broadcast Thai project

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Kim is confirmed with TRRR, but not confirmed for SBMT yet. :)
i think she's confirm for SBMT not Samee, if it does then i probably see a news pop on Makers J fb 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know, I didn't say she was confirmed for this, but just saying that she is also not confirmed for SBMT as well. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I actually want to see a veteran or an A-list casted in here i don't have high hopes that this new version will turn out good like the older version i have faith in Makers J teams but not the pra'nang sorry that i have to say this sorry to Kim's fans and Ken P fans, i think for a newbie i rather go for Yaya and Ken P I've been dreaming of them lately

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I rather have someone who is mature enough...someone who is bot childish looking yall know! :D I'm perfectly fine with Ken and Kim pair! They both look mature enough and look capable dor this role but da one thing tat make others think Kim not capable of is tat she mix! One fact tat we all know is tat "Thai actress these days, dont really have much FULL blood actress around"

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Seem like everybody is mixed these days.. Haha.

After Rang Prathana, lots of fans want to see Kim in a Princess role. I will keep my finger crossed. Hope it fit her schedule. It would be a new challenging role.

As usually, none of the role fit Kim. But she nails every roles given to her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there are A-list like Cherry and Aff why don't consider them Cherry has played with Makers J before i actually want to see Aff work with Makers J since she already work with the Makers Group crew but except P'Nok Jariya and Khun Man not yet 
with Kim sometime i find her she's abit stiff and Ken P also 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Kim's acting is great. and like Ninja007 said, Kim nails it every time she is given a role that some people think she won't fit. I think sje'll do great in here. But just waiting for confirmation to see who is really in here. :)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I think kim has potential, but she still have some improving to do like all the newbies. Im in love with kimbarry and would love to see her in here with ken p.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kim would be a really beautiful princess.  She would fit a Princess role any time.  A prim and proper princess role.  Just hope pa'ek is someone hot! :p  Kim is an amazing actress!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
as i already said and will continue to do so that this role only fit to A-list/veteran otherwise this new version is ruin i trust makers j works but not the pra'nang chosen i hope that you guys understand what i am meaning we go for pra'nang that has the acting potential and figures/appearance comes 2nd

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yep, and as a member who has an opinion of my own, some veterans are overrated, and in order to become a top actress/actor, it depends on the way newbies prove themselves. Kim has proven herself.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Alice, what is the script in here anyway? ? ? ?
Thai looking nang'ek and a Chinese pra'ek his role is somebody very mature his the eldest son in the family like a Khun Chai Yai 
as of now Makers J haven't confirm Kim and Ken P yet since i spoken to one of the close fans and admin @makers J FB they said still undecided