[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Alice said:
http://pantip.com/topic/30147668
A fan request to Khun Nok Jariya that they want Son Yuk and Nang'ek is still remain as Kimmy so now Ken P is the one who's not confirm in here 
there is by chance the pra'ek might be Son Yuk since his now play for Ch3 too his first lakorn with them is Kaen Sanaeha 
Wow i wouldnt mind these pair either...i mean Son would look nice with Kim hehehe loved da fans request hehehe they read my mind hahahaha...will thanks Alice for sharing at least some update heheheh

avarachika1

sarNie Egg
Wow, Son never occured to me for this lakorn, but lookwise, he totally fits it hehe, just from looking at the pics above. Hopefully, they consider Kim and Son.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sonyuk would be the perfect and ultimate playboy character in this generation! haha! He's GOD Damn sexy!!!!!!!! Kim looks beautiful! THEY both would make a rocking couple!!! Sonyuk fits the sexy and playboy IMAGE!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Son his the mid generation pra'ek that can fit to play this role I think Ken P is abit young the pra'ek character in here is similar to Kawee Sawan Bieng and KongKai Mia Taeng 
his a playboy, aggressive, husband and for some reason Son Yuk he kind of resemble P'Pol the original pra'ek

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know what you guys think, but I like Son's body structure/posture haha. The way he carries himself makes him look good. Another plus is his height. He kind of reminds me of Ken T.. Ken's one of the few guys whose body structure is my type. Hehe. I think Son would be a good choice to pair with Kim. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. Son is almost perfect to me! He has the height, body, face and SEX appeal.  His acting is what most people complain about but I LOVE him in Kaew Lom Petch so I don't complain. Lmao.  He's the PERFECT ideal guy. Lmao. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. Son is almost perfect to me! He has the height, body, face and SEX appeal.  His acting is what most people complain about but I LOVE him in Kaew Lom Petch so I don't complain. Lmao.  He's the PERFECT ideal guy. Lmao. 
I became a huge fan of Son since his first lakorn appear for Ch3 Kaen Sanaeha pairing with N'Patricia she's so narak mak now I'm cheering on him with Kim and i like Makers J I've spoken online with P'Koy she's the crew that works with Khun Nok Jariya she's very nice and she knows fans really adore Rome/Chompoo so makers j will have another project after samee 2013 it will be RC 3rd lakorn reuniting 

hippo

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't mind Son and Kim either. never thought of this pair. 
his tall and has a mature look to him. 
hope they confirm this soon. 
from what i remember, i don't think Son has a lakorn with exact yet. so he is free to do this one. right?

=D more rome and chompoo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
i wouldn't mind Son and Kim either. never thought of this pair. 
his tall and has a mature look to him. 
hope they confirm this soon. 
from what i remember, i don't think Son has a lakorn with exact yet. so he is free to do this one. right?

=D more rome and chompoo
Son his a freelance now his first lakorn for Ch3 is Kaen Sanaeha if his consider in here with Kim it will be his 2nd one 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim looks good with both Lil' Ken and Son, but if Son's in here, I might give this one a try...who wants to petition? HAHA. Jk. I don't know how to start such, BUT if someone does start one I would definitely sign it. HEHE.

avarachika1

sarNie Egg
@Alice 
:dance1: P'koy doesn't know anything about this lakorn yet?
Now, I'm totally rooting for a Son and Kim pairing, you shouldn't have put that picture up haha.