[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love Great and Preem and definitely ship them - both as a lakorn couple, and them individually as well. They seem to get along so well and have phenomenal chemistry on screen. I'm hoping they will do a few more lakorns together! Team Great and Pream :)

samn09

sarNie Egg
I cannot finish this lakorn bc the English subs are not done yet Hahahahahah....

But I have to give Pream Ranida props. The whole time she is in the lakorn, I did not think that she is 17 at all. The way she perform makes me think she is in her 20s!!!

And who wouldn't want Rarp for a husband?!?!? He is an ideal husband hahaha

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Aw... you're missing out all the fun, samn09. I know right, Preem looks mature not to be 17, she's younger than my oldest sister, weird huh? 
I totally agree! I would love to have him as my husband! :p

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Well, I actually did pay attention, I just don't really know why. To me, I thought it was great. Maybe you just don't see it the way I do. 

samudera

sarNie Egg
hi...i've been silent reader for few weeks. i really love this lakorn.very sweet. every cast are very amazing. hmmm ..allow me to give my oppinion. i think i understand what Mrs Kim Junsu trying to say...the story between raph little sister, lin and the army officer (sorry i forgot his name) is not complete  ...plz correct me if i am wrong...but i think i also understand missstaceythao...this story is about  raph and rasika.. so as long as their story end beatifully (actually very beautifull and sweet but if the show their baby...i am more than happy..hehhehe) so the story consider finish. hehheheh..

hmmm i am waiting for the sub in order to understand what the cast said. so far i really like thai drama bcoz the script is written beautifully esp when the elders giving advice to the youngster. is that the norms in thailand?

love from malaysia

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ Nice job on the MV missstaceythao. Gotta say, it made me miss watching this. Lol. Does anyone know when and if the they are going to be selling this in DVD set?

cecilia

Staff member
missstaceythao said:
Well, I actually did pay attention, I just don't really know why. To me, I thought it was great. Maybe you just don't see it the way I do. 
I noticed a few:
1. What happen to Wasin after he join hand with Surisong
2. Sagan's character; what's the significant behind it?
3. Lin; we didn't really see her grow at all
4. The backstory of Pallop; or a reconcile moment with him after his parent sort of went their separate ways for a few days to be away from Sih.
5. Muah; beside being the bestfriend, we didn't see any progress in her life; in fact, we only saw her in 3-4 scenes
6. A family closure for the Limwattanatawornkul resident; typical maids exposure lol
7. The shock faces of the people at Khunying's workplace when they found out who Sih really was
8. Manop and his wife need a closure with their best friend - Rarp; not sure if Rarp found out that the two have their baby lol
9. What happened to the Chinese elder who always hang out with Jaosua? 
10. I'll try to recall some more lol

Despite noticing all those up there, I'm still okay with the lakorn -- b/c the director sure did give me fan services from the two actors.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I really enjoy this Samee.  I think it's actually better than Pol and Joy.  Joy was more stubborn than Preem.   After she let go and accept that she loves Grate, it was good.  Very good.  Yes it's true that they just drop some character at the end.  Wish to see more with the younger sister and Preem's friend.  They would have been cute.  At the end when the girls where at Alex's grave, reminded me so much of the chinese series  "The Warriors of the Yang"  All girls no guys but the six brother.  lol. 

Preem and Grate did an awesome job.. love both of them.  Grate is so sexy and hot.  Love him.  I love his happy character he plays.  It suits him well.  However, if i was Preem and Grate was my samee, and he didn't tell me about his ex.  I would have kicked him a couple time and then accept him.  She kind of took it too well.  I would be mad at him for not telling me first and that i had to hear it from someone else.   He really got away with that. But if i was him, yeah, it would be hard for me to tell too..LOL.. we just can't win no one is perfect.. lol.  There was a lot of good meaning in this lakorn.  I really really enjoy it.  This is a success to me in a remake.  Keep up  the great work and i hope to see Grate and Preem again.  Is she really just 17?  I didn't even know that, she played her character too well then. lol..

samudera

sarNie Egg
For me this lakorn really realistic....rasika really accept the real raph...she see how hard raph is trying to make her love him, respect him and care for his family. she dont let her hearth to judge raph base on his past mistake...she really consider his husband goodness. really mature and i secretly wish one day i can think like the her.hehheheh .sometimes we normally let our emotion decide and we lost the good thing that we had like sii and linda.huhuhu

picadrama

sarNie Egg