[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Back from break and I didn't watch any episodes during then! I think the last episode I watched was when Ai and Rarb finally did the deed :p I have major jet lag and classes started again *sigh*. I am excited to watch the episodes I missed :) Hope I can catch up before this week's episodes.

Mae

sarNie Adult
It's hard to believe Samee will be ending... I don't want it to end because I love Great, and his pairing/chemistry with Preem is amazing. Lol, while doing Khun Chai Tarratorn - apparently Great would always hug Preem before shooting their scenes because it eased her :p They are so cute together and get along so well.

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Oh no! Still can't believe that Samee is going to end this week.  :cry: I'll miss both Khun Rarb & Ying Ai, Pralop too... :rain:

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone!
I'm kinda late on this thread .. Daaang, just got on with this lakorn a few days ago and cant believe it's already ending soon !! :eek: Its been a h of days - I am studying for my finals but couldnt help watch some episodes on and off:D

Must say Great really got me falling head over heels for him in Samee .. I started liking him in the SJ series (actually I didnt watch his 1st part of the series, but he was such a loving/caring bro in the others that he caught my attention) Preem is SUCH a lucky girl!! :)

I havent watched the original version, and hesitated to watch this one because I thought there was a lot of negatives/critics ... But I must say ... I HAVENT REGRET IT A SINGLE BIT ... This lakorn caught me off guard, and got me swooning and giggling like a little girl - Great is REALLY GREAT as a Samee :D!!

About Preem, I didnt paid much attention to her in the khunchai series, but in Samee .. She did a good job!! I was "What the heck with the comments about her nose" at first, cause seriously .. I didnt notice anything about her nose at all, even AFTER I saw the comments I was like "Its not that bad ?" She is a natural beauty! :)

And Jaja ... I must say, I adored her as Kims sister in RP ... And then in this one .... I started feeling really bad for her, sympathying ..... and ended up HATING her at times ... She is totally rocking this role! That is some acting SKILLS, you know youve done a good job as a villain when the watchers hate you!! :D :)

Overall, I really like this lakorn and gonna miss it when it ends - so sure I'll be going back to rewatch some of the episodes Again :-*

Btw, LOOOOOOVE the OST - cant get it out of my head and find myself humming the theme again and again xD

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I love episode 13!!! I love how everyone accepts Ram, it was so sad, it made me cry. But I like how Ram found out about Linda killing Jaosua. But, I hate Si, threatening Ai. And how she threatened her by knife. It's sad that Ai had to confront Rarb about him and Si. Also I dreaded it when Si was with Pralope, ew no. Who agrees liking Kaew? She's so wise and helps Ai and Rarb understand one another. But I'm mad at the last preview. Si mad at Ram and his illness. And how Soot will try to shoot Roong. Plus Si hurting Ai, crashing Ram. But the cool part that I can't wait is when Rarb and Wee are kickass! 

It's depressing that tomorrow will be the last episode. :(

judyp

sarNie Adult
i've been missing in action for quite some time and samee is one of the first lakorns in a long time that satisfies me in all aspects! i watched the old version when it was out years ago so i vaguely remember it. i do remember that pol was really different as a samee compared to great. i love great as rarp. he is head over heels in love with khun ying. just the way rarp looks at khun ying makes me smile; he has these smiling eyes that you can't help but fall in love with. this is the first time i've seen preem and shes pretty impressing to me. shes only 17 for god's sakes! i think she has a promising career ahead of her and what a lucky girl to be starred as khun ying. im sure this will open many opportunities for her. alex is just amazing. i think he is the real star of this. you can't help but love and hate him as ram. i think the entire cast is just awesome and all the characters shine. theres no dragging parts in the lakorn at all! i love that the love story between rarp and khun ying is well developed. i am definitely a fan of great and preem as a pairing. im excited to see tomorrows episode but im also sad that its coming to an end!

mini berry

sarNie Egg
OFFICIALLY FINISHED SAMEE!!!!!!!!!!

i gotta say its one of the best lakorn of 2013/2014 for me!! im going to miss ying ai and rarb so much omg .....

the ending was perfect, it wasn't dragged on, and they're so cuteeeeee together

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated clip part I: 0:40-7:00

I'm not watching this lakorn but check this thread occasionally to see how you guys are enjoying it. Decided to give the interview a try and it was a really fun one to watch. I really like this interviewer. All his interviews are fun and entertaining. I loved Jaja and Alex in this interview the most because they had crazy characters so it was nice to see them explain their characters in depth. It makes me want to check this version of Samee out just for them. But I'll pass. Lol. I decided to translate this interview for some because it's too fun to miss. I remember when I used to not understand Thai. When someone was kind enough to translate, I was so grateful. Lol. So enjoy girls.   

I hid the interview under spoiler because I don't want my long post to interfere with your conversations. That way, those who are interested can choose to check them out while those who aren't can just ignore.  

Host: Please welcome the cast of Samee krub.

Host: Please have a seat. I am truly proud of each and everyone from this cast. And for those that weren’t able to come, I must apologize because there’s not enough time and limited seating, as you can see. However, the truth is, everyone from this lakorn, from beginning to end, played their parts exquisitely well. Please give a round of applause for them everyone.

Now let’s talk about the lakorn. As for Grate, he has played in many lakorns consisting of various roles. But in this lakorn specifically, he truly shines as a real superstar and true actor. He played it wonderfully.

Grate: Thank you kub.

Host: When I watch this lakorn, I feel content in admiration of your character and how well you portray the role. You’re very talented. When you first played this role, how did it make you feel?

Grate: At first, I know it’s a remake and p’ek has to be Chinese. (audience chuckles and Grate looks at them asking what?? And begins to smile) His character is of Chinese background and is the son of Jao Sua. For sure, he possesses thi thi traits (Chinese word referring to young Chinese man) and has a light complexion. That sure doesn't match my description. (Laughs out loud)

Host: But you’re able to pull off the character well.

Grate: I had to do some extra homework and research. No matter what, I had to accept the challenge and take on this role. I had to do some extra work for myself.

Host: Let’s head on to our n’ek Preem. Honestly, Preem is one of the luckiest people in the acting industry. She hasn’t played in many lakorns but had the special opportunity to take part in this role. And for someone as young as her playing in this many love scenes with p’ek, I’ve never once thought that she was as young as she is. I feel that you are very talented (Grate shakes Preem's hands ) You played it very beautifully making us understand why p’ek decided to accept this special woman into his life. How do you feel about your character?

Preem: I feel happy. I’m very content ka.

Host: Because you’ve already fallen for him in this lakorn huh? (teasingly) You already fell for him right?

Preem: I feel happy to have had the opportunity to play this role. With time, it just feels right and very natural. I had nothing to hold
back.

Host: As for me kub, this woman right here, Min, I’ve nicknamed her specifically in this lakorn as Jao Mae (Goddess). In this family, if there wasn’t Min’s character, what would happen? I’m not kidding.

Grate: She’s my right-hand man.

Host: She sure is your right hand-man. Your life before you and n’ek got together would not be possible without Min. There’s no way if it wasn’t for her. ‘Hea (eldest brother) won’t be able to do anything.

Min: I had to buy a man because of him too. (Laughs)

Host: You had to buy a man too. When I first seen that scene, I was wondering if you bought him to (don’t know the word sorry) or not. But I realized you didn’t. You played it very well. I’ve never seen you play this kind of role before.

Min: When I first read the script, I fell in love with Roongrai’s character because I know that it’s the kind of character the audience will love. She’s a good person who stands by n’ek and p’ek no matter what. She’s their helper. Normally, if I play villain, I’ll be villainous, but I’m good here. I won’t tolerate much. When it comes to the people I love, I will do all I can to protect them.

Host: You’re truly a goddess.

Min: I’m a bodyguard too. (Laughs)

Host: Are you satisfied with this role?

Min: I love it ka.

Host: Jaja, if you didn’t come today, I wouldn’t know what to say. Everything that happens in this lakorn started from you. Jaja, who’s the n’ek in here?

Jaja: I am ka. (Laughs)

Host: Jaja tells us that the real n’ek in here is her. Because in this lakorn, it revolves around her life and the love she has for a man that she has given all her heart to. And one day you…

Jaja: I encounter a person I am jealous of. (laughs)

Host: Preem is the person you become jealous of. (points at Preem and laughs) She stole him away.

Jaja: And Preem doesn’t understand. Let her explain what she's confused about.

Host: Jaja played it real to the max.

Jaja: My role in this lakorn is similar to reality. It depicts the real life situation of many in our society. I had to play it well enough so that people can relate to my character. It’s difficult because I know that it’s a lakorn and there can’t be anyone who would go to the extreme to do such crazy things to a point where she uses the love of a man as a weapon to hurt another man who doesn’t love her at all. So I try to look at it from her perspective and see how she feels. Honestly, she’s a victim of men who like to take advantage of women and treat them as invaluable items that they can just play around with and throw away. (everyone reacts to the realness of her explanation)

Host: To that extent? Alex, how do you feel? Jaja is really like this in person. She already said she’s n’ek and Preem became her main target of jealously. Let’s wait to hear more. Go on Alex. You’ve already gone crazy. (laughs) Alex you’re truly very talented. I don’t have to explain because those who have seen Samee already know how skillful you are. We have to hold on tightly to whatever is near us and anticipate what will happen each time you enter the scene. We never know if you've come good or bad. Alex had to play as someone who has a personality disorder. He had to do some research.

Grate: He had to do a lot of research.

Host: What kind of research did you do?

Alex: I play a character who suffers from bipolar. He doesn’t have control over his emotions. When he’s happy he’s happy, but when he’s angry, all hell breaks loose.

Waan: When he’s angry, his face is very frightening.

To be continued...

Proomise

sarNie Egg
@ missstaceythao - U were right, I totally LOVE it ;) !! Thanx for sharing :)

Just finished watching the end .... I cried my eyes out for Ram, more than I did when Jao Sua died (Alex really did a good job as Ram!!) even though I couldnt understand it all .. must watch it again with subs! :D
But I liked the ending, even though it was really sad with Ram.. LOOVE the morning sickness scene , it was so funny how hes nautious and had to puke and she was like "Is it me?" :D :D :D Thank you @ cecilia for providing us with spoilers - I enjoyed the scenes more even if without subs cause I've read your spoiles so was able to understand it all :)!!

orchard238

sarNie Egg
Really loved this Lakorn! Samee has become one of my favourite lakorns  for 2013/2014. I didn't think i would like another as much as Khu Kam (Bie & Noona)
Thank you so much    :dance1:Cecilia for the spoilers. I couldn't wait for the eng subs to come out so watched it unsubbed :dance1:
Great & Preem has done an outstanding job in this Lakorn and are so cute together. You really feel their love grow for one another as the lakorn progresses.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated clip part I: 7:01-14:40

Alex: I’ve had experiences, while playing other roles, where I found myself overacting a bit. For that reason, I took time out to do extra research for this role. I watched Youtube videos to see how people who suffer from bipolar would act when they’re angry. I wanted to know more about bipolar and understand how people with this disorder think. It helped me get into my character better when he’s angry.

Host: Do you find yourself getting attached to your character and acting like him while not on set?

Alex: Umm (laughs)

Grate: A little bit (laughs)

Host: Grate’s very observant. If anything happens to me, you’ll look after me too right? Truthfully, Alex, you’re very skilled and played it appropriately. Very excellent.

Alex: Thank you krub.

Host: Waan, your role is pretty minor and isn’t very much, but every time you enter the scene, we know who you are and that your character is a good person.

Waan: That’s absolutely right. (laughs)

Host: Truthfully, people who grow in the same family, no matter how well they’re raised or treated, there’s no guarantee that they’ll become a good person. Who is your character and what is he like?

Waan: I play Pattawee’s character. If I were to say that’he’s a good person, it wouldn’t be 100% true. He has some bad human characteristics such as desiring more than he’s capable of acquiring and wanting what’s not his. At first, he looks after n’ek as if she was his sister until one day he realizes that he wants her to be his and only his.

Host: My goodness, it sounds like you’re writing a song.(laughs)

Waan: At first, I didn’t know whether to play his character as someone weak or strong, but it didn’t matter because the most important thing was that I got to be a part of this particular family. (Unsure if Itranslated that right but something along that line lol)

Host: Truthfully, if you make the littlest mistake playing your character, it would ruin the whole lakorn. You could’ve overact or under act, but you played it perfectly. Very beautifully.

Host: So the lakorn is about to end in two days and many things have happened that one could not believe. Jaja..

Jaja: No, ka. Nong Preem’s character is very sympathetic.Because Preem is like a white diamond that has to be safely secured in its box. Everyone has to help look after her. I feel this way because there was one time when Preem came to ask me, “P’Jaja, I don’t understand. Why does Srisopa has so much vengeance towards Rarb and Ai? After all, her and Rarb had already broken up with each other and she had taken the money."

Host: Wow.

Preem: I had to do a lot of research because the story line is very detailed. I know that older adults tend to over think situations and make them more complicated than they seem. I just can’t help but think why? Why is she holding a grudge?

Host: Nong Preem, love cannot be bought by money na ja.(everyone laughs) You have to be angry and feel resentment. But you don’t understand.

Preem: Because I feel that they had already agreed since the beginning that their relationship will strictly be beneficial, as friends, not as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Host: My goodness Jaja, you’re the selfish one. You guys already had an agreement.

Jaja: We already had an agreement.

Host: That’s not how it is luk (Thai term of endearment meaning child) That’s not how real life is. When you’re that close to someone, you end up falling for them. And this man is quite charming to fall for right?

Grate: Very very much (everyone laughs)

Jaja: I say that there’s another person that’s even more loveable and better to fall for.

Host: Who? (Jaja points to Alex) Why?

Jaja: You have to ask Alex himself.

Host: Why Alex, I want to know. Do you know what Jaja had said about you? She said something that no one else but her could say. Jaja said that when you came to play this role, you did not use your skills or anything to help you play this part. But you put your heart into it to play it to the best of your ability. (everyone was moved by her comment, it sounds more touching in Thai lol.)

Word for word translation in Thai: You did not bring your skills or anything to help you play this part. But you brought your heart to play it.

Host: What makes you feel the need to say this Jaja?

Jaja: Because the first day I entered the scene with him, I really believed this and joked saying, “Alex, I don’t think I can do this. You’re too young. Our first scenes were all love scenes. He had to be very close to me, caress my face, and hug me. It made me feel like I can still smell his innocence and youthfulness.” (everyone bursts out laughing)

I asked him, “Alex, what can I do? Help me.” And Alex just told me to play it to the fullest. But inside, he holds something against me for doubting him.

Host: Do you hold something against her?

Alex: No, I’m not angry at her because I had to play in many scenes with her where I am in love with her. I can’t let that ruin my concentration. But outside of set, I constantly tell myself that what she said is not true at all. (laughs) I had to play it off in front of her because I’m afraid to respond back since we aren’t that close. After our first scene together, she was like, it’s too funny and I’m ticklish. Lol. I apologized and told her to practice again. But when we play for real, our chemistry is there and we’re able to pull it off.

Jaja: When we played for real, I truly want to thank Alex. Everything that you’ve seen on screen between Ram and Srisopa, everything is me giving my full love and admiration for him. (everyone reacts to her words and are touched) When he acts, he’s not only gazing into your eyes, but you can feel that he’s sending his heart and feelings along with it. From how he touches me and caress my face to how he speaks to me, they all make me forget that Alex is that same kid that I had doubted in the beginning. He’s the kind of man that’s willing to protect the woman he loves with all his heart. (everyone claps) I feel that way for real.

Host: Do you believe me when I say that I, too, agree? In the scene, speaking from man to man, your character is not very clever. From the first time Ram and Srisopa met, if it were me, I would be like what is wrong with you? Are you crazy? We just met and you’re telling me all these crazy things about you? I would avoid her. But with you, you played the character well and didn’t look at her that way.Instead, you looked into her eyes caringly and tried to understand her situation. I’m telling you, it’s crazy to the max.

Jaja: There’s another scene with Alex. I don’t know if anyone could remember. It’s the scene where he goes and buys flowers and some guy came to punch him. He went to fight back with the guy to grab the flowers back. At the end, his face was very (idk the word. I’m assuming bruised, cold, pale?) I still remember that scene until now.

Host: Oh my goodness. Alex, in real life, Toey (his gf) is gonna have a problem. (assuming that Jaja is infatuated with Alex lol.)

To be continued...

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Finished today's episode and I can honestly say that this lakorn is a lakorn I would re-watch! Seriously. Great and Preem did a great job in this lakorn. I can't wait for them to pair up again because I would watch them again since both have great chemistry!!!!