[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

yourfaith

sarNie Egg
Chom new lakorn 2013 news update ,
'Sai See Plerng' cast confirmed:
Chompoo as Sai ; Poh as Buri; Chakrit as Charn; Mew Nittha as Looksorn; Alex Theeradeth as Patchara; Director:PJaew (FROM NBC)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank for da update hehehe i see on FB and log in here to check if it true...so guest it true LOL! Anyways SJ series havent air yet and da new Mew girl is already accpeting a new lakorn and more likely with da senior :spin:  :spin: wat a luck girl! She'll been having lot of tip from da senior actor and actresses hehehe thanks!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is under makers Y group Paa Jaew will help out with the crew team like when they did Rak Prakasit 
can admin please pin up Chakrit name please since cast is confirm 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ทรายสีเพลิงของคุณจ๋า เคาะนักแสดงแล้ว
ป๋อ - บุรี
ชาคริต - ฌาน
ชมพู่ - ทราย
มิว นิษฐา - ลูกศร
พัชระ - อาเล็ก ธีรเดช 

ผกก. - ป้าแจ๋ว

ปลื้ม มิว นิษฐาน่ารักมาก ขอให้แสดงดีๆนะ ต้องเป็นลูกศรที่น่ารัก อ่อนหวานแน่ๆ

เครดิต : Cake_NBC
Chakrit : Khun Charn/Charles (Pra'ek)
Chompoo: Khun Sai (Nang'ek)
Por N: Buri/Buree
Alex Theeradeth: Patchara
N'Mew Nitta: Looksorn (N'ek Stepsister)
http://pantip.com/topic/30049142

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vanndii said:
M satisfied with the cast though I would hope for Rome :)
I don't want Rome in here since its a sad tragic the pra'nang will have a twisted ending not end up a happy one but glad they pick Chakrit 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YES! A-List main cast. Looking forward to Krit and Chom (fresh coupling!!!!!!!!!!!) Hope for more sweet scenes in this version. I hope in this version there will be more showing of Sai loving Chan rather than Buree.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cupid Candy said:
YES! A-List main cast. Looking forward to Krit and Chom (fresh coupling!!!!!!!!!!!) Hope for more sweet scenes in this version. I hope in this version there will be more showing of Sai loving Chan rather than Buree.
good suggestion CC

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they might be filming this somewhere else not in Thailand if so I'll be seeing Chakrit travelling again he film mam gaem dang with Matt in UK 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chakrit has the charming looks he will look good with Chompoo

somebody please pin up Chakrit name and also Alex Theeradej/Mew Nitta 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MasterMind said:
I remember watching the old one with Mew and Willy. Hated, hated Mew's character! And the ending was just plain stupid!

Love Mew and Willy together, but hated the lakorn.

I read a lot reviews they didn't like Mew's character either.  Is it because she didn't choose Willy and ended up with the other guy?  Gosh, maybe this lakorn is a stupid script. lol