[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can anyone please or admin rub off Rome's name cos his not in here anymore

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
You Have To Tell The Person Who Started It I Believe^^^
I've been realizing that you comment a whole awfully lot on almost every topic. Chill bro... Chill...
What happened to Rome? and omg! Since Morlum Summer I have always loved Poh and Chompoo. A reunion! Yippee!! Even tho I wanted Rome & Chompoo too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You Have To Tell The Person Who Started It I Believe^^^
the admin can change and do something too and i know who to ask and not asking you please please can u try to understand what i said in the comment i know what I'm doing I've been in Asianfuse forum before you i suggest this as a first warning to u cos o find it very annoying not just me maybe others are annoyed too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've been realizing that you comment a whole awfully lot on almost every topic. Chill bro... Chill...
What happened to Rome? and omg! Since Morlum Summer I have always loved Poh and Chompoo. A reunion! Yippee!! Even tho I wanted Rome & Chompoo too
thanks for notice to her cos i find the awfully comment is irritating too
i rather not Rome in here since i'll be sad to see my beloved Rome and Chompoo ended with a twist

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wait so P'Rome will be in here but not with P'Chompoo? And P'Chompoo will be paired with P'Poh Nattawut? That's just a bit sad to me. I ship both but it will be a bit saddening to see Rome and P'Chompoo not paired up. But also I don't mind YaMaMiKi commenting on a variety of topics but at least please say something that is really into the topic and not just a short sentence then another sentence. Make sure it's worthy of typing it down and posting. And if you're gonna type down a sentence post then a sentence post, then just put the whole sentences into one paragraph(or more) and post. I don't mean to offend. I'm just suggesting. AF (asianfuse) is where we express ourselves and our opinions and I respect that but please chill.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wait so P'Rome will be in here but not with P'Chompoo? And P'Chompoo will be paired with P'Poh Nattawut? That's just a bit sad to me. I ship both but it will be a bit saddening to see Rome and P'Chompoo not paired up. But also I don't mind YaMaMiKi commenting on a variety of topics but at least please say something that is really into the topic and not just a short sentence then another sentence. Make sure it's worthy of typing it down and posting. And if you're gonna type down a sentence post then a sentence post, then just put the whole sentences into one paragraph(or more) and post. I don't mean to offend. I'm just suggesting. AF (asianfuse) is where we express ourselves and our opinions and I respect that but please chill.
no p'rome not in here anymore the pra'ek is P'Por N and Chompoo n'ek p'rome his completely out so p'por N will play as Khun Charles that what rome his playing and they will get someone else to play supporting