[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
she's half mean but she has a reason to and she's nice to the pra'ek and others but not her stepmother and her step sis Looksorn
and she links up two p'ek , and dont know which one she really love .
she hurt both of them !! :cry:
i hate chompoo's role tooooooo :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The person she really loves and serious with will be Rome's character the pra'ek Khun Charles

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
she's half mean but she has a reason to and she's nice to the pra'ek and others but not her stepmother and her step sis Looksorn
oh really then this is not a big deal for me lol, i just care if she mean to p'ek then i can bare to watch this kind of lakorn,but this she just mean to her stepmom and her stepsis. so fine for me

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The character of Sai is complex. Her stepmom screwed her up after beating her up that one day causing Sai to never forget that situation. She also has a hard time trusting men because of the way her own father treated her mother. Because Buree was a positive male influence to her she became stuck with the idea that she loves him and taking Chan for granted but really she loved him deep down and didn't realized it when he was always around her. Sadly Chan was hurt with Sai's neglect and he gave in the Looksorn's seduction and he tried to forget Sai by attempting to love Looksorn. The n'ek was nice to her sister Looksorn, even though she wanted revenge on her, she was still a good sister. She taught Looksorn to swim and took her on vacation, Sai wasn't evil, she was strong.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
The character of Sai is complex. Her stepmom screwed her up after beating her up that one day causing Sai to never forget that situation. She also has a hard time trusting men because of the way her own father treated her mother. Because Buree was a positive male influence to her she became stuck with the idea that she loves him and taking Chan for granted but really she loved him deep down and didn't realized it when he was always around her. Sadly Chan was hurt with Sai's neglect and he gave in the Looksorn's seduction and he tried to forget Sai by attempting to love Looksorn. The n'ek was nice to her sister Looksorn, even though she wanted revenge on her, she was still a good sister. She taught Looksorn to swim and took her on vacation, Sai wasn't evil, she was strong.
I watched the old version. I hope that chompoo could pull it well

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wish makers group pass this role to ploy I think she will pull it better than chom since she has the versatile looking more than chom another thing I'll be so sad to see Rome and chom not end up together

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
n'ek really love is the Por N's role ??

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't think Sai is like Reya at all. Reya was just a bad person, she had no morals. Sai wasn't a bad person, but she was flawed no doubt. I don't think Chompoo can pull it off as well as Mew. Chompoo just can't do vulnerable, she comes off too cold. Part of why Sai was so sympathetic was because Mew can do vulnerable. This is a way better role than Reya. I don't think Reya is all that hard to play, it's not that complex, and its like any stereotypical n'rai role.

Sai is one of my favorite n'ek character in thai lakorns cause a flawed n'ek is so rare. Kang from Samee Tee Tra, Pralee in So Saneha and Wanida are my top 4 favorite roles in lakorns.
you're right, the role of "Reya" was a like a typical nang'rai role versus the role of "Sai" so im worried that araya will come off as a nang'rai in here..

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
i just want to ask which guy plays the role that always around n'ek as friend? and this p'ek will be n'ek's really love . Rome or Por N plays this role ??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the fitting won't start any earlier probably the end of 2012 so there are still chances makers group can reconsider others to take on
this role I don't want Rome and Chom in here i adore them won't get tired of seeing them over and over again but i can't stand watching
them not ending together

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Isn't jui in this one lakorn with ch.5 ??? Idk jw

But thank Cupid candy for getting me da head up about this lakorn and i gotta say i HATE lakorn or series where da main lead don't get to be togethet...sorry no matter how much da story line is but if da ending something like they broke up or someone dies it just heartbroke and dumb...well to me tho lol

Will i lied hehehe some
Of them i like but mostly
In chinese drama never in Thai...
Most defiantly korean drama whao it sure know how to bother me lol