[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't even watch this but I was watching today's episode with my parents and when Sorn died.... *FEELS* Gawd, that was intense.

D~D

sarNie Adult
EP 11 was full of happiness and now, EP 12 is full of sadness.

Thanks so much Sai, u ruined everything and now ur paying for ur sister death. yeah, I get it. Revenge is sweet at first but when death plays a part of it, it's not that exciting. I'm pretty sure everyone blames her. Even I do. Lol !!

What makes it so SAD is that Sorn is so kind and she finally found someone who she really love her and return her love but vengence was just too good for Sai that she ruined everything.
I feel so sorry for Chan, he was so heart broken. T^T

Even I cry.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I haven't kept up with this Lakorn but when I saw screen caps of Chan and Sorn on ig, I had to check it out. Even I cried watching ep12.

cecilia

Staff member
I understand Sai is at fault for plotting her revenge on Sorn's mom but it's Sorn's mom who never seem to let go.  Sai was just lucky that she has a strong spirit to stand tall and on her feet. If only Sorn choose to take a cab then no such things would had happened. I'm not blaming her b/c she was innocent but her presence did have  BIG changes in Sai's life.  Sai was push aside, hurt, and abuse by Sorn's mom since little.  Now, if we weigh in the pain that Sorn and Sai went through .. Sai has it worst .. just feel sad that Sorn has to pay for the price due to a little misunderstanding .. really, her death could have been prevented if she did not take the water route home (especially when she knows she's not a strong swimmer).  

Aside from this, the only two people who truly understand Sai are just her mom and Buri's mom.  Even Buri was a disappointment to me.  Sai tried to start a new life with him but he pushed her away .. so he can't really blame her for her actions.  On top of that, she wants to stop but Sorn's mom keeps rubbing salt in her face too ... so yup, I can't justify for anyone's act but I do understand where they all stand. Sorn's death was an accident .. making her feel misunderstood was intentional though.

Sai could be the bigger person and walk out of all these mess but with the abuse she received from Sorn's mom, it's hard .. really hard.  Her only fault was that she uses an innocent person to get back at someone else's actions, however, Sorn's mom did used her to get back at her mom too -- which is even worst b/c she started early; since Sai was just a little girl. 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Sai should have walked away from everything when she moved away. She should've known when to give up and know she's losing a battle when Charles literally pointed out to her that he ONLY loved Looksorn. It's completely her fault for being the cause of Looksarn's death and creating a tragic ending for both Charles and Looksarn. I pity Charles so much. He really did deserve someone who truly loved him without benefiting from him. Looksarn was like his sunshine and with her dead and out of the picture it's like Charles' life is empty and lonely. As for Sai, I don't care for her, she should just go and be a nun and get over herself and her revenge!

D~D

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
Sai should have walked away from everything when she moved away. She should've known when to give up and know she's losing a battle when Charles literally pointed out to her that he ONLY loved Looksorn. It's completely her fault for being the cause of Looksarn's death and creating a tragic ending for both Charles and Looksarn. I pity Charles so much. He really did deserve someone who truly loved him without benefiting from him. Looksarn was like his sunshine and with her dead and out of the picture it's like Charles' life is empty and lonely. As for Sai, I don't care for her, she should just go and be a nun and get over herself and her revenge!
I totally agree with EVERYTHING u said !!! Lol
Great way of putting everything together . Charles part was VERY SAD. :(

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought today's episode was the end and so checked it out but I shouldn't have. I'm going to hold a grudge against Makers Y for ruining 2 of my favorite characters Sai and Chan. It's right up there with Ch7 ruining Tawee Pope.

Sai is plain evil. I hope neither Chan nor Buri forgives her like in the old version. Her war was against Sorn's mom but she used a guy she called a friend. She ruined his life. She used Pat? Fine he was a stranger and she owed him nothing but common human decency, which we all know she doesn't have. But using a friend? That's the lowest of low. Chan's greatest desire is for someone to love him. That's just like her and she knows this. She knows how it feels and she still used that against him.

Buri pushed her away because he knows the meaning of true friendship and loyalty. He didn't want to backstab his friend by stealing his girl. As soon as Chan told him he loved Sorn, Buri went to the crazy bitch. Sai claimed she never wanted Sorn dead. But she wanted Sorn to be humiliated and broken. What kind of person does that to their own sister? Never once was she sincere with Sorn. She's no better than Sorn's mom. In fact I would say she's a shade worse. Sai had a good life. She chose to come back and be in that situation. It wasn't like Sorn's mom chased her down and continued to stalk her.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
cecilia said:
I understand Sai is at fault for plotting her revenge on Sorn's mom but it's Sorn's mom who never seem to let go.  Sai was just lucky that she has a strong spirit to stand tall and on her feet. If only Sorn choose to take a cab then no such things would had happened. I'm not blaming her b/c she was innocent but her presence did have  BIG changes in Sai's life.  Sai was push aside, hurt, and abuse by Sorn's mom since little.  Now, if we weigh in the pain that Sorn and Sai went through .. Sai has it worst .. just feel sad that Sorn has to pay for the price due to a little misunderstanding .. really, her death could have been prevented if she did not take the water route home (especially when she knows she's not a strong swimmer).  

Aside from this, the only two people who truly understand Sai are just her mom and Buri's mom.  Even Buri was a disappointment to me.  Sai tried to start a new life with him but he pushed her away .. so he can't really blame her for her actions.  On top of that, she wants to stop but Sorn's mom keeps rubbing salt in her face too ... so yup, I can't justify for anyone's act but I do understand where they all stand. Sorn's death was an accident .. making her feel misunderstood was intentional though.

Sai could be the bigger person and walk out of all these mess but with the abuse she received from Sorn's mom, it's hard .. really hard.  Her only fault was that she uses an innocent person to get back at someone else's actions, however, Sorn's mom did used her to get back at her mom too -- which is even worst b/c she started early; since Sai was just a little girl. 
just glad that she died... :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: the mom's at fault.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
what were Sorn and Charles talking about in ep 10 while they were crying?  And why did they hug and nose "kissed" so intimately?

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:

they say 2 wrong doesn't make a right.  sai might have had a bad childhood, but she could still choose to be a good person.  anyway, the girl has mental issues and needed help that's all I have to say lol

chom is such a bad actress.  she came out being rai than pitiful.  mew never had that evil aura in her; she was more natural as sai than chom.  gotta say chakrit has aged!  maybe because he smokes?  por still looks the same.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:

I blame both Sai and Sao, both wanted to win over each other and didn't care about anything or anyone else. I don't think we can just weigh the pain between Sai and Sorn easily like that. It's different. Regardless of the pain Sai has endured in the past, she is still breathing, still living, and still has plenty of opportunities to start a new life. Sorn died, which means, she will never have another chance to start over, to live the life she should have, to experience happiness, pain, and grow old with Chan. It's not a little misunderstanding that Sorn died with; it was practically, everything. Throughout the entire lakorn, Sorn was transparent to everyone including her parents. Sorn was the complete opposite of Sai. Sorn had a low self esteem, no confidence, and would usually perceive herself as the dull, boring, unattractive, unintelligent, and useless especially when Sai came into the picture, but yet, instead of choosing to be jealous of Sai, Sorn chose to love and admire Sai with such a bright attitude. That's why when Chan reciprocated Sorn's love, it meant the world to her because someone finally loved her for being her, that she had some value in the eyes of another person, even though, she thought he was too good for her. And when you're heartbroken, you don't think, period. I don't think Sorn got on that boat knowing that she wouldn't make it out alive. That's life though. We don't know when it'll be our last moment whether we are just walking in our backyards or jumping off a plane. I liked this version in that there were a lot of foreshadowing. Sai keeps saying she didn't mean for Sorn to die but she literally drowned Sorn a few weeks ago. That already foreshadowed the ending that Sai was going to indirectly have an impact on Sorn's death as well when Chan told Sai for her to stop or else she may have to either bury Sorn's or Pat's corpse in the end.

Buri understands Sai completely. However, it doesn't mean he'll turn a blind eye to what she has done. It would be a disappointment to me if Buri acted any different. Yes, Buri didn't sleep with Sai that night but it doesn't mean he pushed her away. The words he said were very deep. He expressed his feelings in the most gentleman, respectful, and loving way a man can towards the woman they love, who is about to commit more wrongdoings. But because Sai has never had true love towards anyone, she couldn't understand Buri's most sincere intentions. Thus, she viewed it as rejection. Buri said he loves Sai and has everything Sai needs, has been missing, and been searching for in him and he'll give it to her; however, not like this. Buri wanted to give Sai spiritual intimacy, not physical intimacy. Even if Buri had accepted Sai's feelings that night, Sai still would have continued her plans in ruining Sorn via Pat anyway. The plans with Pat were already ongoing, ready to execute the day of with or without Sai's presence. In the end, Sai only loved herself. She didn't take revenge on Sao for her Mother. Her Mother told her many times to stop, but she continued spiraling deeper. Sai doesn't love Buri, the man she claimed she has waited her whole life for. He told her to stop many times too, but she didn't. Sao kept harassing Sai because she knew what Sai's intentions were in returning back to the house. Sao, too, has every right to try to protect her daughter from Sai, who eventually became a part of her death.

And when Sorn died, I personally, thought Sai was more sad over the fact that she lost Charles as a friend than Sorn's death itself. She kept trying to explain herself, as if people would listen to her words when her actions speak louder right before Sorn died.

jeanie1 said:
Buri pushed her away because he knows the meaning of true friendship and loyalty. He didn't want to backstab his friend by stealing his girl. As soon as Chan told him he loved Sorn, Buri went to the crazy bitch. Sai claimed she never wanted Sorn dead. But she wanted Sorn to be humiliated and broken. What kind of person does that to their own sister? Never once was she sincere with Sorn. She's no better than Sorn's mom. In fact I would say she's a shade worse. Sai had a good life. She chose to come back and be in that situation. It wasn't like Sorn's mom chased her down and continued to stalk her.

I agree. Buri is a good man. There's no point of ending up with the woman you love, if she belongs to your best friend. Sai didn't want Sorn physically dead,  just internally, I guess. Haha. Yeah, Sai chose to return for a petty revenge. That's the biggest blunder. Sai thought too highly of herself. The way she played everyone like a chess game. The way she spoke so lowly of Sorn and that she was Sorn's destiny maker. I think this is the perfect ending for Sai, to lose everyone she never cared about until they began to move on with their lives without her.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
When Sorn died, the only thought I have is go to hell Sai. I can feel Charles's pain. It was not enough Sai made him loved her and dumped him, she pushed Sorn,who loved him sincerely & hugged his lonely self, to death. If I were him, I would have blamed the fate that made him to meet with Sorn.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
When Sorn died, the only thought I have is go to hell Sai. I can feel Charles's pain. It was not enough Sai made him loved her and dumped him, she pushed Sorn,who loved him sincerely & hugged his lonely self, to death. If I were him, I would have blamed the fate that made him to meet with Sorn.

SiriLilly

sarNie Egg
ok.. I want to give my two cents on this lakorn.!  The way I analyzed this, What Sai truly want is to beloved and accepted by her father.  The father was and will never accept and love her since the day she was bored.  One of Sai's flash back to her childhood; Sai was up on the tree overheard the grandmother and father's: the grandmother advises the father, to act nice and kind to Sai's mother, just so they can use her.  The father used her mom then, and now uses Sai (his own daughter). If Sai comes back with no status and money, do you think the father will be this welcome of her return?  The father needs the money to save his face.    I think the father is more evil than Sai.  

As Buri, he wouldn't be able to save Sai with his love (if he really loves her) because the revenge was from the pain at the very young aged, who are longing to beloved and accepted by the father.   The society should look and criticize the father... he has treated his daughter so poorly.  The only person can stop Sai is the unconditional love from her father. 

With that being said above, it is not meant to justify Sai's actions/plots.. Sai is wrong but the father is evil.!

D~D

sarNie Adult
It breaks my heart to see Chan cry.

Ok, now I wanna see Chakirt and Mew in a Lakorn together as the Pra'nang.

I'm already happy that Mew already did 2 Lakorn with Pope( although I didn't watch the 2nd one), now.. One with Tik and just started filming one with Nadech.

maybe Mew can even perhaps do a lakorn with Alex Theeradech. Alex is not too bad, they should give him a try. I mean ... Come on now.. did they not see Mew and Alex "honeymoon+travel" magazine ??? !!! They are cute as well. Lol !!