[Ch3] Saban Nai Mek (Lakorn Thai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I don't like the plot that deals with land -- it'll remind me of Nadech's lakorn TNKK.

I want to see NK in a light comedy because in the first 3 episodes of RP, there were tons of comedic scenes between NK and they did a GREAT job together.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I don't like the plot that deals with land -- it'll remind me of Nadech's lakorn TNKK.

I want to see NK in a light comedy because in the first 3 episodes of RP, there were tons of comedic scenes between NK and they did a GREAT job together.
Agree with this a bit as well. Hopefully, it's different. 

Also because regarding Mint's possible role in here as the younger step-sister of Nadech's role, it's similar to the role she played in with Alex, Kim, and Smart. Trouble between hers and Alex's father and other details. But anyways, they were best friends when they were young, they grew a part and he avoids her because of his brother's grudge...land issues ontop of father issues. Different but few similar connections.

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
Thxs for all the comments. Sorry I haven't been on. Busy. My friend told me that it is suppose to be quiet but the group said its ok and got news about the story line.

Nadech and Kim synopsis: (I'm using the exact words from the msg they went me) So both Kim and Nadech were NOT coupled back then. Kim is mad that she had to share land with Nadech so he builds a gate and they accidentally slept together and got married. When they were married they would argued and try to make one another jealous. But somehow there was a car accident and Kim lost all memories of nadech though she remembers everything beside Nadech, so Nadech decides to give her a chance and finds himself falling for her. Kim was always scared of everyone and hi D's behind Nadech she wasn't the brat anymore not the annoying girl anymore but a sweet angel that Nadech always wanted to see of Kim.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg now this storyline is way better I am wishing this is true. And yes I am goin to email KimBarryclub soon Hehehehe

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sooo much going on! Land issues, daddy issues, accidentally sleeping together, amnesia LOL

cool :)

sarNie Adult
awww mann, i don't want nadech playing in this kind of storyline involving farms anymore for now though..i was really hoping ken n kimberely and mint n mario but  :cry: ugh.. sad life. still anticipating for this tho

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes true fantastic, there was nothing saying about Nadech being a farmer, people just assume. I wouldn't mind if this was true and they really make this into a lakorn starring NK. :)

izzaidah

sarNie Egg
i'm also can't wait for their lakorn...Hope they will take this lakorn...sound very interesting..i feel like want to cry if both of them cancel for this lakorn..huhuhu. :cry:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
So i emailed the Fanclub and they said that it was an false alarm and now i am all sad. I was excited for nothing. All that excitement that i will never get back .

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
So i emailed the Fanclub and they said that it was an false alarm and now i am all sad. I was excited for nothing. All that excitement that i will never get back .
That's why we shouldn't get our hopes up until true confirmation. Wow. From now on we should just email the fanclub then lol. Well... I'm hoping for another NK reunion in another lakorn then. They're still young and popular so they'll have opportunities to pair up once again in the future.

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
Ya i am so sorry for the false alarm. The club told me that it was just a rumors. SO mad but like i said KimBarrystill have a long life to pair again na