[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

fanny

sarNie Adult
cant wait for tomorrow and tuesday. i love yaya and nadach, but for some reason i didnt watch GRGR, but i am anxious to watch rak pathiharn.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching epi.12 right now -- I've only watched two clips out of the 7 and it's quite cute w/both pranangs. Hope this week isn't as bad as previous weeks.

I don't want this lakorn to end especially since the fact that it has gotten anywhere until last week episodes!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, some scenes between Kim and Mart. Love this ep!!!!!

Kim and Mart are so cute.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's ep.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SCREAMS ! I enjoyed ep.12 !
Pranom is always dreaming, ahahha
But finally we get to see more scenes of Thut and Nom.
Nammon is so cute when she's shy.
Pas and Nammon are too cuteeeeeeeeeee !

Can't wait for twmr,
Finally p'Thut's going to see wassup w/Pas&Namon !

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was soooo good! It ended way too quickly! Pas and Nammon are really cute, I love the way he wants to protect her.....Chai Thut needs to butt out.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
U guys are making me so hyped up already when I haven't even start on episode 12 yet

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am so angry. I woke up early this morning to watch today's episode.I turn on my laptop went to the website and press ch3. it start loading I waited and waited nothing came up. I waited for so long.So I decided to go to the other website and yeah it worked but it keep on stopping on me.Got so annoyed! I decided to go to my ipod and watch it from there but the one in my ipod haven't been working for the last couples week now. I click on it! And Yay!!! It work! Yay! I was so happy. But then it freaking stop on me on all those good part betweeen Smart/Kim. I was so angry!!! I didn't even get to watch the last 20 minutes of today episode now I got to watch it later. err... Okay.

Back to today episode the parts I saw. I knew it, It was just a dream, it was too fast for a confessing b/c I haven't even feel any love yet. Oh man, I smell jealousy and nang'rai on the way!!And I am not so happy w/ it. okay.Love today episode so far. Need to go now.Bye Ya! :)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I was mellow with today's epi. But I love how Paas looked at Nammon's phone and asked where the picture was. And when he retook their picture & forbid her to take it out. ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn episode 12 was a much better Paak and Namon they are so naruk and Khun Chai Thut
is beginninh to have a feeling for Pranom next episode looks good

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yehhh! Finally, pranom and thut have some cute scene. Wow it took 12 episode to get there! Pranom is starting to fall for thut. Excited for next week!

And pas and nammon are so cute! Alex and mint are doing a fabulous job on portraying there role!