[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I agree w/ you.Its not bad its just the drama.Ha.But we still want to watch it too because its good.And i cannot wait until kim and smart fall in love.

Even though I am frustrated with "Pranom", I find myself gushing sometimes during Thut and her parts LOL
I like them...i just can't wait till' tomorrow !!

credits to Chalida IG

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, Mint knows that there is nothing between Kim and Alex. The misunderstanding is over.

All Alex needs is a little push from Kim. I am still waiting for Kim and Mart sweet scenes.

Yeah!!!!! Chalex is back!!!!!

God I love this lakorn.

Love Kim, Mint, Alex, and Mart.

Can't wait to see next week's eps.

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
I totally love the end part of today's episode. It was too funny what Pranom did to Chai Tut when she saw Nammon and Pas together! Next episode is getting good, can't wait!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved Nichamon today, finally she confronted Pas!! ;) Way to go gal !

I can't wait for next week episodes already, it should be way better than these past few weeks.

Chalex are so cute, glad they're back to the same status BUT I don't think Nammon should have gave into Pas that easily!

He need to learn a lesson from her before she accepts him too quickly -- but I guess it's okay b/c later he will have to suffer without her.

I am so evil.. LOL.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I totally love the end part of today's episode. It was too funny what Pranom did to Chai Tut when she saw Nammon and Pas together! Next episode is getting good, can't wait!
I so agree with u on that. The ending of the episode was so cute! Cannot wait until next week. I want to see pranom telling taht that she love him! So excited. Lol...

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
@Kennan Fan Yes i agree w/ you too about Pranom telling Tut she loves him. ahh <3 :thumbsup:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh Nammon and Paas will be short lived :( why can't these kids just be together.....their scenes together are so cute and realistic!! Whenever he grabs her hand it makes me squeal lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Reading these comment makes me want to see today episode then next week episode too. heh. I want to see the love between Smart/Kim now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
like today episode its getting better Paak/Namon is beginning to love each other
omg the :r-scene-pop-corn: its Kim she's having a bad dream that Mart was going to rape
its her thinking to herself since now she is living in the same house :coverlaf: :coverlaf: omg Nicha is becoming rai next episode 12 from the preview Nicha came into
the kitchen and Mart ask who is actually love him between Nicha and Pranom, then Pranom
scream and admit she's the girl that love Khun Chai Thut
so looking forward to next week :dance3:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Why all of a sudden Pranom professes "her love" to Chaitut? I mean I don't see the development and progress of their relationship just yet. :eyetwitch:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Team Chalex again! Yay!!! They are too cute.

But I just had to LOL! That was not an r scene...not even an attempt, but Pranom's wild dream.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Why all of a sudden Pranom professes "her love" to Chaitut? I mean I don't see the development and progress of their relationship just yet. :eyetwitch:
I know right ! Same here -- awkward ! She probably just blurt it out b/c of her stirred emotions that at scene? Idk... I don't feel Thut/Pranom love for each has develop either.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Star Chat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEG1oCZ9OZE&feature=player_embedded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKXVbmFUudU&feature=player_embedded