[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah why did I go back to watch episode 7! I just got frustrated. I honestly cannot stand Nichamon any more as much as Nammon lol not because I adore Nammon but I guess I would be frustrated and fed up with Nichamon lies. Nammon knows that Panom/Nichamon is hiding something which obviously she is lol But I did like the ice cream scene... super adorable.

Anyways I have seen 9, just waiting for 8. Ah I think I might watch today's episode raw.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for posting a better quality video of the two at the concert. I am going to say it again that I am happy that these actors and actresses are not actual singers lol I mean it isn't bad, Alex has a charming voice and Chalida is improving on her vocals.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I feel bad for Kim.

This ep is sad. I just hate the misunderstanding.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's ep.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I feel sorry for Nammon the most.
I somehow hope Nammon would go away from Patt and didn't end up with him.
He is always hurting her with diferrent things, i know he didn't mean to but GOD he is hurting her bit by bit.
I love Mint face expression, it's like she was really hurting by him.
Can't wait for tomorrow ep.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Got me so mad when Pat just straight up blamed Nammon for Pranom getting fired
-__- Her face expression said it all, she was soooo hurt !

Chalida did improve in singing ! Her voice sounds sweet and girly (=
And as for Alex, I've always loved his voice !
Calm when talking, calm when singing!
I loveeee it !

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Pas is so mean, lol. But not that mean of a praek when you compare him to Kawee in SB/Harit in JLR! Thank goodness. Lol.

Poor Nammon, I've been feeling so pity for her these past few weeks. Ugh !

I think Kik Danai's role is going to be the third wheel for Nammon and Pas relationship as well as Thut and Nichamon. I have a feeling and judging from the novel as well. I would rather have Pas's guy friend though.

RP needs some intense romance action to occur w/both couples! Goodness. It's so slow and boringgg with all the frustration and misunderstandings.

This weeks episodes aren't getting any better !!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh I just don't understand Alex's character at all. I don't like him.He is too mean to Mint. :( I know he don't want to hurt her because he is forbidden to be with her because of Smart but i cannot stand him any longer. he annoy me, i felt bad for mint. I hate it when guys do that.They make you fall for them and believe that they have the same felling towards you but at the end they turn out to be a mean mean guy. :annoyed:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I on the other hand completely understand why Paat is treating Nammon that way. It's Nammon who needs to stand up for herself and stop letting him hurt her with his hurtful words. The more obvious she makes it look like his method is effective, the more he'll do it.

I'm team Pranom and ChaiThut this week LOL! Just this week, I am annoyed with Nammon and Paat.

cecilia

Staff member
i just start clip one at viki (subbed it) and still waiting for everyone to get it done segmenting then go and watch/translate it at the same time ..

however, reading this makes me dont' want to look forward to today episode .. is it that bad? i seriously am tired of their repeat argument ..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I'm so frustrated with this lakorn to the max ! LOL. Goodness.
Me too Bliss!!! im not choosing sides here. im just frustrated with all the misunderstanding in the lakorn to the max! haha. all 4 of the characters (pat, nammon, nichammon, thut)are either at fault or being weak! hopefully it picks up by tomorrow.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Me too Bliss!!! im not choosing sides here. im just frustrated with all the misunderstanding in the lakorn to the max! haha. all 4 of the characters (pat, nammon, nichammon, thut)are either at fault or being weak! hopefully it picks up by tomorrow.
Spoke my mind. ~~~~ "I'm not picking sides here." ~~~ Only hypothetically speaking here, but if two of your friends were in a period of misunderstanding, you wouldn't want to add to the drama by judging them as if you can objectively comprehend all their motives and behaviors. Semi-OT. Lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i just start clip one at viki (subbed it) and still waiting for everyone to get it done segmenting then go and watch/translate it at the same time ..

however, reading this makes me dont' want to look forward to today episode .. is it that bad? i seriously am tired of their repeat argument ..
It's not bad. It's a drama. People get frustrated, angry, etc. yet they still follow it because it's good. I like this drama. Chai Thut and Pranom are finally getting me excited LOL!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haven't start on episode 9 yet I shall do it later I saw some scene cap scan @pantip
this lakorn is frustrating like all U girls commented

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's not bad. It's a drama. People get frustrated, angry, etc. yet they still follow it because it's good. I like this drama. Chai Thut and Pranom are finally getting me excited LOL!
I agree w/ you.Its not bad its just the drama.Ha.But we still want to watch it too because its good.And i cannot wait until kim and smart fall in love.