[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
another funny cute pic of Chalex and Kim

@Ruk Patiharn facebook
aww they look so cute here! Mint and Kim are so close! Alex is okay, he's lucky to pair with Mint. LOL bc it should have been Mark. LOL jk jk

Kim is prettier off-screen I think!:) Mint=lovely as always! <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Chalida is actually close to A LOT of people in the biz. It's cute how they all tease each other too.

This is my favorite of the three. ;)

Credit to Kimmy's IG.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait todays episode! & this scene. :wub:

I'm anxiously waiting for this particular scene, so romantic their eye to eye contact.

This is cute too, lol.

Pic -- manager.com

SonYukView4ever

Mint has such a cute personality that's why I love her. I like relax and funny and cute personality. :)

I can't wait for those parts too. haha
Mint's wardrobe in here is really cute and matches her really well.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I actually really like Alex's voice. I think Mint has found her match, I know a lot of people were hyped about her pairing up with Mark in the past, but to me...I think she and Alex have better chemistry. But, I don't like the way she talks.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's like a pattern or something. Like I mentioned somewhere else before, people loved First-Mint. But Mteam was sorta like phenomenon so even though people complained about their lack of onscreen chemistry, fans were crazy over them. I don't think that'll happen with any other actor Mint gets to pair with. Then when Tawan Deard came along, there were people in both Thai and international fandoms saying Pope+Chalida should be a koo kwan. I wondered if the pattern would continue and if Alex+Chalida can deliver and surpass all that. The lakorn is far from the end, but the pattern seem consistent so far. 

I personally don't believe in koo kwan or matches. I think it's all in the acting like Keira Knightley said. It's what the script calls for.

But all that aside, my true love is still Chanawat. LOL.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
just started watching this when my mom turned on the tv to watch her Thai channels, and omg, totally love it so far. need to go watch the first few episodes though. but i'm excited for the next episode where Alex and Mint get to have their cute moments! but i fear some misunderstandings will happen between her character and Kim's character. thanks for sharing information!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's like a pattern or something. Like I mentioned somewhere else before, people loved First-Mint. But Mteam was sorta like phenomenon so even though people complained about their lack of onscreen chemistry, fans were crazy over them. I don't think that'll happen with any other actor Mint gets to pair with. Then when Tawan Deard came along, there were people in both Thai and international fandoms saying Pope+Chalida should be a koo kwan. I wondered if the pattern would continue and if Alex+Chalida can deliver and surpass all that. The lakorn is far from the end, but the pattern seem consistent so far. 

I personally don't believe in koo kwan or matches. I think it's all in the acting like Keira Knightley said. It's what the script calls for.

But all that aside, my true love is still Chanawat. LOL.
wow mintwix ter pen dee mak and well describe as well to have a koo-kwan it depends how well they develop their skills together

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
wait, I just notice so there's no nang'rai in this lakorn? I mean Nicha can't be categorized as one. She doesn't do anything bad to Kim, or trying snatch Mart back :scratchhead2:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@SonYukView4ever 
Chanawat is Chalida+Pope. You don't really hear of Chanawat b/c for some reason people would rather use MTEAM as a comparison for anyone Mint pairs with. But I don't think Chanawat and Mint-First have been referred to even though Mint is supposed to have more onscreen "chemistry" with anyone besides Mark. Haha.

@dertaajaf

The little boy who plays Namon's brother (I forgot his name) said there aren't any nang rai here. I think Khun Chai Tut will be the big obstacle...ESP between Pas and Namon's love. Kim will have to soften him up and show him the light. Huhu.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I got to love Kim and Mint. They are so cute and funny.

Chalex is so sweet together.

I am still waiting for Kim/Smart sweet scenes.

I can't wait for next week's episodes.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@SonYukView4ever 
Chanawat is Chalida+Pope. You don't here of Chanawat b/c for some reason people would rather use MTEAM as a comparison for anyone Mint pairs with. But I don't think Chanawat and Mint-First have been referred to even though Mint is supposed to have more onscreen "chemistry" with anyone besides Mark. Haha.

@dertaajaf

The little boy who plays Namon's brother (I forgot his name) said there aren't any nang rai here. I think Khun Chai Tut will be the big obstacle...ESP between Pas and Namon's love. Kim will have to soften him up and show him the light. Huhu.
thanks for the explanation mintwix! Finally some lakorn without some crazy "leech" girl who's always annoy pra'ek with those bulging eyes and "I-will-revenge-you-later" stare to the nang'ek with worst behavior

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe in koo kwan... on screen lmao!!! I think anything can be accountable for a couple on screen to become a koo kwan or to have that chemistry. I believe most comes from how well you interact with your co workers behind the scenes. You see Ken and Ann always at each other's throat, teasing and complimenting one another. Same goes to Aum and Aff, Boy and Margie, Nadech and Yaya, Mark and Mint, Ady and Van Ness, Rainie and Mike He, Rainie and Joseph Chang, etc. They are always teasing one another and seem very comfortable.

Anyways I freaking adore every man that Mint has acted with as a pair. Alex is replacing my love for M&M but not yet for my Chanawat. And as for First, I think I like him as an individual. I am greedy because his Sunny character has made me an individual fan of his. I am his koo kwan haha yeah probably not even in my dreams lol

The pictures of Alex and Mint is enough already for me. I haven't even yet watch the lakorn... well if you consider the first half of the first episode a start lol I will need to find time to catch up. Papers need to be written first.

SonYukView4ever

despite the hype of Alex and Mint, I still feel no chemistry because what they shared on screen doesn't come off as real or natural like how Mark treats Mint. :'( I need a little more time to get used to Chalex as Kookwan. For now, it's still Mteam despite whatever the media has thrown at them. I hope for them to reunite very soon.