[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
hehe usfrance your in with our chalex team :grouphug:
Thanks Alice. I love Chalex team too. I think Mint has more chemistry with Alex than Mark.

I did not like her in Pathpee Leh Rak. I think Mint should be given a second chance to pair up with Mark again. I also want her to pair up with Nadech too.

As for Kim, I want to see her pairing up with Rome, Ken T, Boy, and Andrew.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Since everyone is talking about Mint's "chemistry" with her pra aeks, it makes me think of this article. I posted this a few weeks ago @MTEAM Forum, but I should share it here too.

I also agree that Chalida should be given a second chance to pair with Mark. They really need to redeem themselves professionally. However, it is interesting that although people point out the lack of chemistry between the two in Pathapee Lei Ruk, they seem to have more hardcore fans when compared to Mint-First, Chanawat, and Chalex. I guess it's their off-screen story that is interesting to people.

Credit Scan to M&M Home@Pantip

Since the beginning, she's been the master of stealing the show. Because whomever she pairs up with, whether her pairing is second or the most minor, Mint Chalida Wijitwongthong has always been able to make a shining impression of herself, no less than the main or more major pairings. Counting from the lakorn "Wan Jai Gub Nai Jomying" where she played "Koon," and was paired with First Ekkapong, all the way to "Tawan Deard," her most recent lakorn that has just ended, where she made many, many people dazzled, wanting to be Khun Nu Ploykwan of Ai Singh, played by Pope Thanawat Wattanaputi. In addition, there are as many people who cheer for this pairing (Pope+Chalida) to date off-screen, just as much as there were cheers for her to date Mak Prin Suparat when she played Pathapee Lei Ruk (4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao). You can say that whoever she plays with, she has good chemistry with everyone.

Recently in the lakorn "Rak Pathiharn," she had the chance to pair alongside pra aek Alex Rendell, who we are all familiar with since he was a small child because he entered the industry since he was 4 years old and then played in the lakorn, "Huajai Lae Gai Pin." And for sure, she will be able to make a shining impression of herself and the person who pairs with her, so that they will turn into a younger generation pranang that would be no less famous than Smart Krissada and Kim Ann Woltemas, the bigger generation pranang. She will be able to do it again, no doubt.

Alex: Even when the lakorn has not aired yet, there are news that Nong Mint and I are dating. Think about it. The reception is so strong (laughs). I'm just teasing for fun. I understand that when people watch lakorns, they get really into it. I also think that if they see the roles that Nong Mint and I play, they'd probably get so into it that they'd cheer for us to date off-screen, because our roles are like po ngae, mae ngon. Our love is the kind where it's like, we love each other, but we won't admit it because our families are enemies.

Mint: In the story, both of us were taught since childhood by the adults from each side, who do not get along, to hate each other. Whenever we meet, we would prank and bite each other. We can't even be friends. It made us feel repressed until later on, we fall in love with each other, but we don't dare confess to each other. We could only keep it within our hearts.

For this lakorn, I'm not thinking of stealing the show at all. The truth is, I've never intended to steal the show for every lakorn. I just think that I'll give it my all. If the viewers like me, then I'm happy.

Another thing, I'm very happy that I was able to work with P'Alex again. We worked together before in the lakorn, "Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwaa." But in that story, we played as siblings. I've known him since I was 11-12 years old. So now that we are working together again, it's much easier to exchange dialogues (and emotions). P'Alex is an adorable older brother. He attentively mentors me about entrance examinations, work, how to carry myself and how to live my life in this industry.

Alex: I'm very close with Mint. You can say we're chummy. I've seen her since she was a kid and have worked with her since she was 14 years old. I never thought I would have flirting news with her. I was already surprised when I was in the news with Yaya. But when I came to be in the news with Mint, I was even more shocked, because there's no way it would be possible. I guess we were in the news because we're very close. Mint, she's lovable, pure and bright. She still has childish moods and things like that. Let's just say, it's okay to cheer onscreen, but in real life, please don't cheer.

Mint: In this story, I have to act cute so I would appear younger, because in real life, Kim and I are close friends around the same age. But onscreen, I have to play someone much younger than her. But I do like this role, because her age is very close to mine. As for P'Alex, he is playing the very handsome mom rachawong, nephew of P'Smart. As for the director, she is P'Num Ranya Siyannot. I'm very, very happy. P'Alex and I received an enormous amount of knowledge and skills from P'Num.

"Plerng Torranong," the recent project that has just ended, can probably guarantee well that "Rak Pathiharn," a romantic lakorn written by Wilai Nuwara and produced by Maker Group, and also under the same effective care and supervision of Jett Natpong, will be no less successful (than Plerng Torranong). Rak Pathiharn is scheduled to air the end of October.​

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Since everyone is talking about Mint's "chemistry" with her pra aeks, it makes me think of this article. I posted this a few weeks ago @MTEAM Forum, but I should share it here too.

I also agree that Chalida should be given a second chance to pair with Mark. They really need to redeem themselves professionally. However, it is interesting that although people point out the lack of chemistry between the two in Pathapee Lei Ruk, they seem to have more hardcore fans when compared to Mint-First, Chanawat, and Chalex. I guess it's their off-screen story that is interesting to people.

Since the beginning, she's been the master of stealing the show. Because whomever she pairs up with, whether her pairing is second or the most minor, Mint Chalida Wijitwongthong has always been able to make a shining impression of herself, no less than the main or more major pairings. Counting from the lakorn "Wan Jai Gub Nai Jomying" where she played "Koon," and was paired with First Ekkapong, all the way to "Tawan Deard," her most recent lakorn that has just ended, where she made many, many people dazzled, wanting to be Khun Nu Ploykwan of Ai Singh, played by Pope Thanawat Wattanaputi. In addition, there are as many people who cheer for this pairing (Pope+Chalida) to date off-screen, just as much as there were cheers for her to date Mak Prin Suparat when she played Pathapee Lei Ruk (4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao). You can say that whoever she plays with, she has good chemistry with everyone.

Recently in the lakorn "Rak Pathiharn," she had the chance to pair alongside pra aek Alex Rendell, who we are all familiar with since he was a small child because he entered the industry since he was 4 years old and then played in the lakorn, "Huajai Lae Gai Pin." And for sure, she will be able to make a shining impression of herself and the person who pairs with her, so that they will turn into a younger generation pranang that would be no less famous than Smart Krissada and Kim Ann Woltemas, the bigger generation pranang. She will be able to do it again, no doubt.

Alex: Even when the lakorn has not aired yet, there are news that Nong Mint and I are dating. Think about it. The reception is so strong (laughs). I'm just teasing for fun. I understand that when people watch lakorns, they get really into it. I also think that if they see the roles that Nong Mint and I play, they'd probably get so into it that they'd cheer for us to date off-screen, because our roles are like po ngae, mae ngon. Our love is the kind where it's like, we love each other, but we won't admit it because our families are enemies.

Mint: In the story, both of us were taught since childhood by the adults from each side, who do not get along, to hate each other. Whenever we meet, we would prank and bite each other. We can't even be friends. It made us feel repressed until later on, we fall in love with each other, but we don't dare confess to each other. We could only keep it within our hearts.

For this lakorn, I'm not thinking of stealing the show at all. The truth is, I've never intended to steal the show for every lakorn. I just think that I'll give it my all. If the viewers like me, then I'm happy.

Another thing, I'm very happy that I was able to work with P'Alex again. We worked together before in the lakorn, "Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwaa." But in that story, we played as siblings. I've known him since I was 11-12 years old. So now that we are working together again, it's much easier to exchange dialogues (and emotions). P'Alex is an adorable older brother. He attentively mentors me about entrance examinations, work, how to carry myself and how to live my life in this industry.

Alex: I'm very close with Mint. You can say we're chummy. I've seen her since she was a kid and have worked with her since she was 14 years old. I never thought I would have flirting news with her. I was already surprised when I was in the news with Yaya. But when I came to be in the news with Mint, I was even more shocked, because there's no way it would be possible. I guess we were in the news because we're very close. Mint, she's lovable, pure and bright. She still has childish moods and things like that. Let's just say, it's okay to cheer onscreen, but in real life, please don't cheer.

Mint: In this story, I have to act cute so I would appear younger, because in real life, Kim and I are close friends around the same age. But onscreen, I have to play someone much younger than her. But I do like this role, because her age is very close to mine. As for P'Alex, he is playing the very handsome mom rachawong, nephew of P'Smart. As for the director, she is P'Num Ranya Siyannot. I'm very, very happy. P'Alex and I received an enormous amount of knowledge and skills from P'Num.

"Plerng Torranong," the recent project that has just ended, can probably guarantee well that "Rak Pathiharn," a romantic lakorn written by Wilai Nuwara and produced by Maker Group, and also under the same effective care and supervision of Jett Natpong, will be no less successful (than Plerng Torranong). Rak Pathiharn is scheduled to air the end of October.​

Thank you for the article.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for the article. It's so true that her roles and pairing always comes off the strongest. Yeah. Although PLR was bad for most people, Mteam fan base was really strong regardless. Makers Group always make the best lakorns. (;
Alex is so silly. I guess I'm only allow to cheer for CHALEX onscreen only. /: lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
so why is Mark and Mint not pairing up again? Is it because she's demoted to supporting now? Ch3 sucks A$$ so bad!!! How can they demote Mint; she is srsly better looking than anyone in ch3 right now! Even better and more glowing than Yaya. People can say whatever they want but when I see Mint next Yaya, I notice Mint first, Yaya later!!!!

I only wish the director had Mint speak slower in her dialogues. I will hate it so bad if Mint and Mark never pair up again!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice. I love Chalex team too. I think Mint has more chemistry with Alex than Mark.

I did not like her in Pathpee Leh Rak. I think Mint should be given a second chance to pair up with Mark again. I also want her to pair up with Nadech too.

As for Kim, I want to see her pairing up with Rome, Ken T, Boy, and Andrew.
yeah Kim she looks good with older maturer pra'ek she has a mature look that is why I
see her suited with Mart and love to see Kim with P'Rome, P'Ken, P'Boy and a dream come
true another good one is P'Pong want to see him with Ch3 since he has Ch5/Ch7 in his
hands

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

kob jai ter na Mintwix thanks for the translation wow U know more Thai than I am if U wouldn't mind can I get get some help from Ter so I can improve my Thai is it ok :grouphug:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@ SonYukView4ever

P'Aof offered Mintlida Rak Kerd Nai Talad Sode with Mario and P'Nok offered Mintlida Dr.Prapaelin's role in Neur Mek 2. So Chalida had her nang aek chance and MTEAM still has a chance. Although I think it will be difficult considering the situation in Thailand. Chalida said she was supposed to start filming in Dec. this year but b/c of the floods, they postponed her university entrance examinations causing all her schedule to become conflicted. They're either replacing her or postponing the filming.

But I think even if Mteam don't get their reunion yet, it should be okay. I think we should be patient. School is Mint's priority right now and it's at her most critical stage in high school. Khun Somruck even told all of the producers that Mint can't start filming any lakorns till after December this year. I'd like to see her in a main lead role some day too. But I think I can wait. She's still young and still has a long way. Not everyone has to take the same route towards stardom.

@Alice

Hey~ I can help you. Feel free to ask. Although I'm not always around here in AsianFuse...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@ SonYukView4ever

P'Aof offered Mintlida Rak Kerd Nai Talad Sode with Mario and P'Nok offered Mintlida Dr.Prapaelin's role in Neur Mek 2. So Chalida had her nang aek chance and MTEAM still has a chance. Although I think it will be difficult considering the situation in Thailand. Chalida said she was supposed to start filming in Dec. this year but b/c of the floods, they postponed her university entrance examinations causing all her schedule to become conflicted. They're either replacing her or postponing the filming.

But I think even if Mteam don't get their reunion yet, it should be okay. I think we should be patient. School is Mint's priority right now and it's at her most critical stage in high school. Khun Somruck even told all of the producers that Mint can't start filming any lakorns till after December this year. I'd like to see her in a main lead role some day too. But I think I can wait. She's still young and still has a long way. Not everyone has to take the same route towards stardom.

@Alice

Hey~ I can help you. Feel free to ask. Although I'm not always around here in AsianFuse...
Kob jai ter na mintwix chun yin dee kha ter bok ja chouy chun I appreciate it so much
oh if I catch U here then I might find some time off to check out @mteam forum I can pm U there I beginning to like this new Chalex pair :thumbsup:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
yeah Kim she looks good with older maturer pra'ek she has a mature look that is why I
see her suited with Mart and love to see Kim with P'Rome, P'Ken, P'Boy and a dream come
true another good one is P'Pong want to see him with Ch3 since he has Ch5/Ch7 in his
hands
My thought exactly. Kim does suit with older pra'ek. It's going to be a dream come true for me too if she does pair up with P'Ken, P'Rome, P'Boy.

Kim does not suit with Nadech though. Nadech looks younger than Kim. I think YaYa and Nadech are the perfect couple.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mint is already shining on her own and I actually appreciate that she's working her way slowly to the top. Why the necessity to compare her to Yaya to make her look "better"? Both are lovely without comparisons to others.

lol d2balways, at first I was a little annoyed of Mart/Smart since he's such a pokerface but then you're right. His role doesn't require much so I guess I don't mind him now :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Comparisons are inevitable. Nobody's above not making comparisons. Even a respectable senior actor like P'Johnny Enfone compared Chalida to Yaya. And even a child may compare vanilla to chocolate.

And you know, there were a couple of people putting Chalida down by comparing her to Yaya and Kim during Tawan Deard, but no one said a thing against it. I guess it's only okay as long as the comparison suits your bias. Otherwise, you might feel butthurt and cry hissy fit.

Although I do appreciate that there has not been any comparisons here between Kim and Chalida. It makes the atmosphere around here much more welcoming. I hope the environment will continue to be pleasant and breezy here. I don't like preaching people about what they should or should not discuss but I guess to avoid fan wars, we should just stick to discussing Rak Pathiharn and the characters, etc. etc.

As for the question about Chalida and Yaya being the same age, I want to add on to what Bliss said. I'm not familiar with the Thai school systems, but someone told me Yaya attended international school while Chalida is attending traditional Thai public school. Supposedly it makes a difference and affects when students take the university entrance examinations.

SonYukView4ever

Mint and Yaya are the same year, but Mint is younger by 5 months so technically Mint is younger. =) And she does look way younger too, her bubbly and beautiful smile. I think comparison wise, it's okay to do so as long as it's not putting another person down.

Mark+Mint forever!

SonYukView4ever

Mart's character is so boring and dead! Self-centered and stupid! His life seems so dull and boring. Kim, bring the life out of him please. lol