[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh I love Jetset'er! Anyway, I'm going to try watching today episode and writing my essay at the same time. Since, I want to watch this and i need to start my essay. Its due tonight.Oh no, I haven't even start it yet too. :(

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm putting this on my watch list. Kim & Chilida are so cute. Chalida looks adorable with Alex.

Thank you to everyone for clips, pics, & translations

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the songs just released! Sang by LULA! It's so soothing to the ears, love it! There are more songs featured in EPI.1 too! Can't wait for them all to release.

OFFICIAL MV by LULA

EPI.1
PLAYLIST: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3FF8F5121ADDCDB4

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The first episode went smoothly! No drama, yet! Lol, it's very relaxing for the mean time. Kim & Chalida are so cute and gorgeous. Alex is so charming. Smart's role seems very arrogant already. Jane is so pretty, hopefully she isn't too bad of a nang'rai here. It's funny watching Noon Sinitra as Mint's mom, she still looks young to me and I grew up watching her lakorns during her nang'ek days. Mint's little brother is adorable but why did they put such a goofy wig on him?! He looks so much better without it, lol. I'm loving all the songs in this lakorn, totally can't wait for them all to release! Ugh. Anyway can't wait until Monday. I'd rather have this on Wed-Thurs b/c I have to think about going back to school when this lakorn airs on Mon-Tues slot. :p

cecilia

Staff member
The first episode went smoothly! No drama, yet! Lol, it's very relaxing for the mean time. Kim & Chalida are so cute and gorgeous. Alex is so charming. Smart's role seems very arrogant already. Jane is so pretty, hopefully she isn't too bad of a nang'rai here. It's funny watching Noon Sinitra as Mint's mom, she still looks young to me and I grew up watching her lakorns during her nang'ek days. Mint's little brother is adorable but why did they put such a goofy wig on him?! He looks so much better without it, lol. I'm loving all the songs in this lakorn, totally can't wait for them all to release! Ugh. Anyway can't wait until Monday. I'd rather have this on Wed-Thurs b/c I have to think about going back to school when this lakorn airs on Mon-Tues slot. :p
Noon is not mint's mom na .. she is her aunt .. mint's mom is the writer .. the little boy has to have the wig on b/c he is suppose to be a young naughty boy .. later on, they'll cut his hair to show that he grew up from being a kiddish kid ..

I'm still a little confuse on the hate/love relationship between alex and mint's family. Supposedly, Mint's family cheat some money on Alex's family and made them bankrupt or something that's why they hold a grudge on each other. As for Kim, her grandpa's last fortune, the house, is now own by Mark (supposedly, he is to keep an eye on it until Kim's dad return so he can return it to her dad)

Anyway, i'm still confuse .. how is Mark related to Kimberly? Is there any tie between Kimberly and Mint? I'm very confuse right now, hopefully, next week episode will clear up thing a little more.

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
Ruk Pathiharn is pretty good, liking it. ^__^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haven't finished episode 1 yet but so far so good kept on laughing of Noon and that
other lady playing her sister they so hilarious wait up the lady play as Janie big boofy
hair mum she definitely good 4 a laugh and wow Mart his face is funny when his angry
already liking Mint and Alex pair and that little boy so cute

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So far good. This look like a movie instead. Then setting, clothes is nice. I love all the songs in here. Kim, and Mint is so pretty here...Alex look adorable too. Kim has improve a lot. I can't wait for more!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have not yet seen the first episode. Shall I wait until next week?

cecilia

Staff member
^yea, i say wait if you're still deciding to watch it or not -- this week episode has not give much clues so yup - perhaps watching it all 1-2-3 next week, it'll be more clear to you or everyone else

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Alex's acting. look like his couple with Mint will be cute. i'll probably like their couple more than the main couple. migosh, Smart's character is so pessimistic which is so annoying!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Noon is not mint's mom na .. she is her aunt .. mint's mom is the writer .. the little boy has to have the wig on b/c he is suppose to be a young naughty boy .. later on, they'll cut his hair to show that he grew up from being a kiddish kid ..

I'm still a little confuse on the hate/love relationship between alex and mint's family. Supposedly, Mint's family cheat some money on Alex's family and made them bankrupt or something that's why they hold a grudge on each other. As for Kim, her grandpa's last fortune, the house, is now own by Mark (supposedly, he is to keep an eye on it until Kim's dad return so he can return it to her dad)

Anyway, i'm still confuse .. how is Mark related to Kimberly? Is there any tie between Kimberly and Mint? I'm very confuse right now, hopefully, next week episode will clear up thing a little more.
Thanks, Ceci for the clarification. No wonder why I kept thinking something was iffy about Noon's character in the lakorn, lol.

I'm glad they will be cutting his hair later. 555 +

Well from the teaser Alex kept mentioning that Mint's family is the cause of his dad's death, I would assume that's the major reason for the hate/love relationship between them? I am still confused about it somewhat and especially about Kim's situation too. Lol. I guess we'll have to wait for next week and if they give his any clues!

Anyways here's Alex & Mint's song for this lakorn. It's so sweet! It's a remake of Tata Young's old songs. ;)