[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim and Mart at the Bangkok Airport they'll getting ready to film overboard to another
country its probably Australia where I'm raised but not sure which State they off to

credit windlight2010

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Kim and Mart at the Bangkok Airport they'll getting ready to film overboard to another
country its probably Australia where I'm raised but not sure which State they off to

credit windlight2010
SYDNEY !!! they're staying at the four seasons hotel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
SYDNEY !!! they're staying at the four seasons hotel
oh wow thanks for clarify i just didn't pay attention carefully wow Sydney :dance3:
Four Season Hotel hehe i might manages my spare time and i'll stalk them at the City Town

tinah

sarNie Coma
kim is so lucky! she only starred in 2 lakorn and she got to travel for both of the lakorn

ch3 sure is rich. i like how they invest in a lot despite their low ratings but i can see that their lakorns are actually doing better in ratings now..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
ch3 sure is rich. i like how they invest in a lot despite their low ratings but i can see that their lakorns are actually doing better in ratings now..
[/quote]

Tinah, I think even though the ratings are low in general, but the ratings in Bangkok are consistently very good. The advertisers don't mind paying big bucks to reach these people because they are the ones with the most disposable income. I'm sure channel 3 is doing well despite the low ratings or else they wouldn't be able to produce many lakorns and hire so many people.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^
yep, thats true. their overall ratings are low compare to ch7s but in the bangkok area they do really well. each production must be rich like p'kai, khun pin, khun off, khun nong. they spend a lot in their lakorns

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^
yep, thats true. their overall ratings are low compare to ch7s but in the bangkok area they do really well. each production must be rich like p'kai, khun pin, khun off, khun nong. they spend a lot in their lakorns
Ch7 this year flop badly even towee porb got beaten by mia taeng for the monday-tuesday
schedule and i think Kim and Mart its said to air in november but i think it might not
gone that far maybe we'll see this somewhere this october myabe after roy mai or
kon ruk luang jai and can't be the weekend cos 4+1 superstar schedule

lovestar

sarNie Adult
damn! theyre going to sydney. they should come to melbourne.
kim is really pretty, even without make up

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn! theyre going to sydney. they should come to melbourne.
kim is really pretty, even without make up
Have u been to my Sydney before for a occasion or a trip lovestar? i post some picture
when I'm on Kimberly fanclub if i don have time go to the city town to stalk them
but some of my friends and cousin usually drive around this weekend i'll ask them to do
me a favour camera snap of them :coverlaf: :camera:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if Makers Group will film this HD? Lol, I think they should since Rak Prakasit will be in HD.

Anyway, Mint's been at the studio a lot lately. She is probably singing the OST of this lakorn. However, I am not 100% sure, lol.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Have u been to my Sydney before for a occasion or a trip lovestar? i post some picture
when I'm on Kimberly fanclub if i don have time go to the city town to stalk them
but some of my friends and cousin usually drive around this weekend i'll ask them to do
me a favour camera snap of them :coverlaf: :camera:
i havent been to sydney or any other state out of victoria yet. yes! please! post some pictures

fun

Expired Sarnie
The teaser looks promising. I like Smart but why is he still acting. He has not improved.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
From Kim's twitter! :)

They've been filming many love scenes of Mart and Kim, looks so sweet!
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10995998/A10995998.html