[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
whoa i think no one expected an r scene in this lakorn! i'm leaning towards an attempt. well i was so mad that epi 9 was only like 5 mins i mean come on, might as well not air it at all! i hope next week's epis are longer to make up for this week. i can't wait to see it!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
it says in the extract thing that it was a dream... i can't really read thai so lets hope that its not true!! this week was seriously little of RP ):

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I've been wondering if this lakorn is doing well because it seems that there is not rating posted at all.

Does anybody know the rating? Please let me know. Thank you.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I've been wondering if this lakorn is doing well because it seems that there is not rating posted at all.

Does anybody know the rating? Please let me know. Thank you.
i wouldn't trust the ratings :/ the flood has affected a lot of lakorns whether they were good or bad :(

all i know is... I WANT CHALEX back to being cuddly wuddly ... or at the least understand one another on better terms :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for them on Star Chat! You know I realized that it's always the new generation actors that are on Star Chat. I don't rmbr seeing Ken, Anne, Aff, Umm, Cherry, Smart, Janie, Ploy, Rome, Rita, and etc. on there.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can't wait for them on Star Chat! You know I realized that it's always the new generation actors that are on Star Chat. I don't rmbr seeing Ken, Anne, Aff, Umm, Cherry, Smart, Janie, Ploy, Rome, Rita, and etc. on there.
yeah me too haven't notice them in any no wonder Mart his not in only the 3 of them
Kim,Mint,Alex

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
nononono! I don't want nicha to be a n'rai ): ....
i thought there was going to be for once a lakorn with no n'rai -.-

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah!!!!! Kim, Mint, and Alex are going to be on TV 3 star chat. Can't wait to see it!!!!!

Why is Mart not in start chat with the 3 of them?

Aum was with Kim the last time

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg mai ow na Nicha pen n'rai I was so happy seeing a lakorn that there isn't a n'rai
now its torturing :girlmad: