[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

sun11

sarNie Egg
Awww, I love Jun and Paul. I can't translate well, but basically she confessed that she loved him more than a friend.  She said she knows he only likes guys so she will cut her hair and hit the gym to get buff for him.  Paul says she's lovable the way she is already. She says she knows he doesn't want that kind of relationship with her *I think suggesting a physical relationship. She doesn't care for it either, as long as they stay together, just the two of them is enough.  So sweet! 

By the way, does anyone know the name of the song at 8:10??? Love the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlSkhyu6ZaU&list=PLF10yZb-FZlf_t6HHvsyLylEl-x1QJjRD&index=2

Reactions: D~D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Paul is sooo SWEEET! haha...Jun trying to "hit" on him..even trying use magic..such a gentlemen

Paul get shoot...hope she find out the truth in the next ep

D~D

sarNie Adult
sun11 said:
Awww, I love Jun and Paul. I can't translate well, but basically she confessed that she loved him more than a friend.  She said she knows he only likes guys so she will cut her hair and hit the gym to get buff for him.  Paul says she's lovable the way she is already. She says she knows he doesn't want that kind of relationship with her *I think suggesting a physical relationship. She doesn't care for it either, as long as they stay together, just the two of them is enough.  So sweet! 

By the way, does anyone know the name of the song at 8:10??? Love the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlSkhyu6ZaU&list=PLF10yZb-FZlf_t6HHvsyLylEl-x1QJjRD&index=2
Thank u ----> sun11 !!

Awwww..... That is sooo sweet !!!! They are sooo cute/funny & sweet. ♥╮(╯3╰)╭♥
Paul is soooo nice to Lookjun. - he takes good care of her.

I love the part where she grab his hand to hold. She is sooooo funny !! Lol ...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, this lakorn is about to wrap out. I simply adore Matt/Rome in  here.  The lakorn itself is simple to me, just one of those light hearted, fluffy and at times make you LOL.

Matt's character has it all rolled into one. She is whiney, needy, goofy, and the list goes on but to Matt's credit her character is downright charming. I love the way she exaggerated her words and especially when she insert some English and draw it out so long making it into something cute. I fell for Matt/Rome's relationship in here because it's different. It isn't those bickers N'ek and Pra'ek, which I love those storylines but this in itself is refreshing because you get to walk with them in first, a friendship and then a relationship.

There were not a whole lot of misunderstandings or unreasonable jealousy, you just watch them grow as the relationship developed from something fake to something real.  It was such bittersweet when Matt was willing to change for Rome, falling for someone she thought she could never have but willing to be something she's not so she can be with him. So, in a way is a independent woman but yet so dependent on him.

I am looking forward to another of Matt's lakorn. There's one with James and one with Grate. I am glad that she is taking up more lakorns since she finished school because it would have been a pity if she didn't, as much as she is underrated I rather have her still act rather than not.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agreed...hope they have another lakorn together

Paul- I Love Luk Jun

Pete - lol "How can you love her? (as in she's so goofy and ridiculous) keke

Paul- I'm afraid (about telling her the truth), but I don't want to lie to the person I love.... 

OMG the lil Love singing sequences 

I love the honesty of the characters feelings...like bye bye said...not crazy N'rai/misunderstanding

Luk Jun - I'll Take both!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love this lakorn! It was slow paced at first, but starting from episode 8 and up, RoMatt takes over. I'm not sure if I liked the ending, but I guess it's something different compared to hugging and staring out into the sunset. Lol. I totally adore Matt and Rome. They had amazing chemistry. Never thought Rome could pull off comedic roles. He was great in here! He's so handsome as Paul and cute as gay Pete. It's nice that they wrapped up some loose ends with Pete's father and stuff. However, there were still some things that were left out like how Luk Chan's mom and grandma would react to her dating Pete's younger twin brother. I would've loved to see them have some children since she wanted him to cure her stomach cramps. HAHA. At least have a wedding and let Pete meet a special someone of his own. But I guess I'm satisfied because Paul and Chan had such a beautiful relationship that blossomed from friendship into something so meaningful. If it had not been for Ch.3 banning kisses, I'm sure they would've had some more intimate scenes. Oh well. I know one thing for sure, I'm adding Rome onto my list of favorite actors and RoMatt to my list of favorite couples. Gonna have to keep an eye on Great and Matt's upcoming lakorn though because I'm sure her chemistry with him will be mind blowing as well. That's what I like about Matt; I can watch her with anyone. I just love her.
D~D said:
In Ep. 12- Lookjun is so funny !! Lol... But I'm carious to what Lookjun said to Paul. Did she tell Paul that she like him more than a friend ???

Where is Mahalo ????

Mahalo.... Is it possible to let me know whats happening in this scene.

ThanX
Sorry D-D. I went on vacation on Fr-Sun. But Sun11 summed it up perfectly.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Finally watched the last episode, the lakorn was so true to itself. It kept the comedy part of it till the end. Unlike some lakorns where it's funny in the beginning and dramatic towards the end, not this one.

LOL, the part where Pete and Paul were talking to each other without using names I can't tell them apart, cause Paul sitting there talking to his brother was acting just like Pete. I think lakorn like this is rare nowadays. There are so many kiss-slap lakorns and those crazy rais scattered all over the place or the stupid N'ek that does thing too stupid to live. And then, there's the Pra'eks that are so easily manipulated by the rais that just gets on my nerve.

So when a lakorn like this comes around it's refreshing. How many lakorns out there where Pra'ek doesn't really insult N'ek? There's not that many really.  Paul granted he was taking Pete's place but was most of the time so gentle to her. I can't say enough how I just love their relationship. A lakorn that actually let the N'ek/Pra'ek grows into themselves without a third party butting in.

Matt can make her pairing work. She has chemistry with a lot of her male co-stars. But her chemistry with Grate is a killer. The only one that comes close is Film. So, I can't wait to see the one with Grate.

I am satisfy with the ending, considering it's only 13 episodes, it was enough to not make it drag but also enough to a happy ending. I would not mind another Romattic lakorn. They were good here I am sure a different storyline would be just as good if not better.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Sorry D-D. I went on vacation on Fr-Sun. But Sun11 summed it up perfectly.
U went on a Va-K, How FUN !! I'm enjoying my va-K watching Lakorn as much as i can before school starts. Lol ..

As far as this Lakorn goes... I LOVE it. P'ek & N'ek get to spend sooooooooo much time together. Thank goodness, I didn't have to stress out through this Lakorn. It's full of silly/love/cuteness. Really rare but totally loving it!!

*this summer Lakorn for me has been aweSome, the Lakorn that I choose to watch have had a lot of scene of the lead couple, which is what i always wanted and it also had so many cute scene. For instance, there is Vill and Push(Leh Nangfah), Mew and Pope (Suparburoot Jutathep Series) and now here is Rome and Matt.

Now....I'm on my way to " rising sun 1" forum - with Mario and Taew. Hopefully their Lakorn will kill me with their sweet/cuteness. Lol !!!

Finger X

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
ten :thumbsup:
from beginning to ending
i hope to see more of this producer or director's projects
congratulations on this lakorn
well done everyone

i would totally recommend this lakorn for everyone to watch 
it's worth it

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL Phatman: It was fast wasn't it. I love this lakorn for the way it kept it real to what their goal was. This was a rare lakorn within the lakorn world. It was such sweet relationship between the lead without any of those crazies N'rai.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is hands down my favorite lakorn of 2014. Who knew I would love a comedy so much but I did. Matt as always excels in comedy, I love her as the sexy and fabulous Lookjun and just her look alone as the girl with crooked teeth and a mole had me laughing way too hard. I'm surprised Rome is good in comedy, I'm just so used to him in dramatic roles that I didn't expect it. I love Pol and Lookjun, I've never seen a pra'nang lust after each other so bad. My favorite scene was when he kept thinking of her being sexy and he had to meditate very loudly to calm himself down. Rome and Matt have a lot of chemistry, at times I feel like Matt has more chemistry with Rome than even with Great. I also love the second couple though I wish they had more cute scenes together, Puen Kanit is a real cutie, I adore his smile. I am however not so satisfied with the ending but since it's a comedy I guess I can't expect a perfect ending that is tied up in a pretty bow but anyways this lakorn is awesome, definitely on my rewatch list.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching this again with subs this time and no skipping! Its freaking hilarious. Lots of sexually suggestive content, lots of dark and nonsensical comedy, definitely my kind of humor. I love Rome and Matt's chemistry so far as Pete/Lookjan and Paul/Lookjan. I'm on Ep4 and I'm hooked! Again! Even more so than the first time I watched it without subs!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. I literally laughed out loud from Ep1 until the final minute of Ep13. The only other lakorn to get me to do that was Sood Sanaeha! This lakorn is definitely going down as one of my ultimate comedies in Thai Lakorn history. I loved it when I first skimmed through it, but after thoroughly watching it boy do I love it more! I love me some more RomeMattic lakorn! It revived my love for Rome and anticipation for Buang Nareumit. Can they air that lakorn soon please!?! Now I'm ready to watch MattDrew's lakorn!!! Hehe. I really wanna see how they're adult chemistry is like!

My only complaint though is how dark the drama became. I feel like they could've left out the murders. . . but oh well it's ok I'm satisfy enough with the amount of RomeMattic scenes they gave us!!

#needromemattasap

byebye

sarNie OldFart
May I also add I love it when they break into musicals. Hahhaha.
This lakorn has some classic moments. I love the musical scene too. I wished the channels (both 3 and 7) would make a lakorn like this more often. It is rare for a friendship like this to occurred. But to me, the chemistry is what's the most important. Since they spend so much time together if the chemistry isn't there the lakorn would eventually suck. Anyway, I do visit this lakorn from time to time. And some of the scenes I never get tired of watching and still able to laugh.