[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Today episode was good and can't wait for tomorrow episode. I'm pretty sure dome and chompoo will make a good couple... Lol...hahaha... But please DO NOT pair him up with flat face that's all lol....
ahh no, the chances of him and pancake is high because she starrs in alot of polyplus lakorn. its either her or aum if his next lakorn with ch7. if with ch3, then araya.. :whatever:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
nah...ploy and navin look happily in love. navin told reporters ploy is the only person he loves so he needs to take care of her. they asked her about it and she was all smiley saying "i've never had a bf who tells reporters that i'm happy." plus ploy's mom really hates dome saying something like if they get back together ploy don't call me mom lol i like dome in here but nobody wants a cheater.

seriously about chompoo? how can she go from getting nothing at ch. 7 to stacks at ch. 3? she has like 2 lakorns on airing already this year and i haven't even seen some of the other actresses' work yet! i don't see any chemistry between her and dome. i'm waiting for her to prove me wrong so many times already but so far not yet. she's pretty but like someone said i feel like she's missing something. however, she'll be a great nang'rai though.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ now that you mention it, i remember watching Chom in the one with Great, and i gotta agree, as the "tough twin" she did a good job so she would probably make a good n'rai. ^^

just finishing up episode six and i feel like everyone other than Plai and Traipoom are annoying or i don't want to watch them. like Sing is just nosy, i don't get the feeling of him being a cop, his little sister is more naive than our child-like Plai, i dunno. i get that Ram is treating her well, but just don't find her part in the story all that interesting to feel sorry for her.

Plai and T are so cute together! T is always doing everything for Plai, it's so sweeet.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh no, the chances of him and pancake is high because she starrs in alot of polyplus lakorn. its either her or aum if his next lakorn with ch7. if with ch3, then araya.. :whatever:
I'm pretty sure Dome's going to play with all 3 of them!! Chompoo, Aum, and Pancake..i don't mind aum, or chompoo much but PANCAKE!!! PLEASE DONT PAIR DOME UP WITH HER!! :thumbdown:

Only two more episodes left!!!! I thought Dome was going to turn into dust when Ploy stabbed the bad guy, THANK GOD HE DIDN'T!! but when they return the treasure, i'm sure there will be a twist, he just cant die!! and im sure they wont make him die, cuz then the lakorn wouldnt be good.

I wish Dome could pair up with the other n'eks, but they aren't in Polyplus :facepalm:
I'd like to see him with my #1 girl Matt!! :yahoo: or, the newer n'ek like Yaya, Mint C... i think he would make a great couple with Matt, haha they are both SOO WHITE and cute!

but i really want Ploy and Dome to become a koo kwan in lakorns!! :thumbsup: oh yea, and it would be awesome to see DOME and ANNE!!!!! :dance3:

tinah

sarNie Coma
We can't escape from pancake lol

Anne would be a good idea! There was a poll that was made from polyplus awhile back saying who should dome work with and anne was one of the actresses.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
We can't escape from pancake lol

Anne would be a good idea! There was a poll that was made from polyplus awhile back saying who should dome work with and anne was one of the actresses.
:thumbdown: well, i could at least hope they wont pair him up with Pancake, but its true. rite when i told my sister that Dome is in Polyplus the first thing she said was..."he's definitely gonna get paired up with Pancake, no doubt" i believe it..DAMN! haha.

i hope Dome pairs with Anne then! especially cuz i wanna see more of Anne too!

tinah

sarNie Coma
:thumbdown: well, i could at least hope they wont pair him up with Pancake, but its true. rite when i told my sister that Dome is in Polyplus the first thing she said was..."he's definitely gonna get paired up with Pancake, no doubt" i believe it..DAMN! haha.

i hope Dome pairs with Anne then! especially cuz i wanna see more of Anne too!
theres no doubt that they are gonna pair him up with pancake :whatever: hopefully she doesnt try to hit on him..

araya would probaly get to work with him first before anne

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
theres no doubt that they are gonna pair him up with pancake :whatever: hopefully she doesnt try to hit on him..

araya would probaly get to work with him first before anne
LoL she probably will cuz Dome is soo damn cute. Knowing him, he's a player so idk wat news will come out of them pairing up.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww man Tinah, you're rite they prob would since kiss scenes are more predictable in lakorns now! I want Dome and Ploy to have a sweet kiss scene!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Anybody but please just not flat face. Somebody please murder her already sorry fans lol hahahahahahahahahaha

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
I've a silence luker from the beginning of the the drama, but boy the last part of the preview gave me a big time butterfly in my stomach... Just them staring each other really burning my computer screen..For me Dome and Ploy is the best Thai onscreen couple next to YaDech.. I'm wishing and hoping to see them again in another Lakorn.. And, if ever Dome will be pair up to another leading lady I dont think the chemistry will be as great and effective as Ploy... And He really pulled off the TraiPoon role, as of right now I dont see dome playing any other role aside from being TraiPoon.. And Lastl, no offense meant I can never picture Dome with Pancake... I dont have anything against her but I cant stand her presence onscreen never watch any of her Lakorn..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
He did cry? I didn't even notice it. lol
I agree! Ploy & Dome has the strongest chemistry of all time. I hate to admit this but its stronger than KAteams. I hate myself for saying this. ROFL
Anyways, I can't wait to see tmr's episode! I can't believe (E)in dies! Well, at least I hope he doesn't along with the other two cute bodyguard! Let's hope something happens at the waterfall! Something cute and romantic! lol
Btw, I agree with you guys. I'm not too fond of Chompoo. She's pretty but Whoo. I'm so tired of seeing her onscreen. aha No offense or anything but she's kind of annoying right now. lol
I want Dome & Ploy to act together again. Chompoo doesn't look good with Dome...Sorry to say. ahaha
Dome & Ploy FOREVER ! ♥
LoL let's be realistic here...i adore these two but in comparision to KA...Ploy & Dome on-screen ain't got nothing on Ken & Anne

Honestly Dude! i love this lakorn, but have to admit not much happened from the beginning to now...she sees him want to work for him, get to work for him go to like 2 auction, find the last one treasure, the bad guys trying to find Traipoom the whole freaking lakorn and when they do, does nothing about it...eh...the police the whole time ain't getting anywhere either...if it wasn't for Hot Stuff Dome and Beautiful Ploy and their once off-screen romance that probably translated well on screen, I honestly would not have tune in...Ploy & Dome don't even really have good / romantic / very memorable scene together.. the best one is when she asked him not to die...that was it so far I sincerely hope for something more in ep.10/ep.11/ep.12??...sadly in a very settle way I am disappointed in this lakorn, but surely not disappointed in Mr. Traipoom Dome...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LoL let's be realistic here...i adore these two but in comparision to KA...Ploy & Dome on-screen ain't got nothing on Ken & Anne

Honestly Dude! i love this lakorn, but have to admit not much happened from the beginning to now...she sees him want to work for him, get to work for him go to like 2 auction, find the last one treasure, the bad guys trying to find Traipoom the whole freaking lakorn and when they do, does nothing about it...eh...the police the whole time ain't getting anywhere either...if it wasn't for Hot Stuff Dome and Beautiful Ploy and their once off-screen romance that probably translated well on screen, I honestly would not have tune in...Ploy & Dome don't even really have good / romantic / very memorable scene together.. the best one is when she asked him not to die...that was it so far I sincerely hope for something more in ep.10/ep.11/ep.12??...sadly in a very settle way I am disappointed in this lakorn, but surely not disappointed in Mr. Traipoom Dome...
Ahaha True. Why am I lying to myself. I guess i'm too "in" with this lakorn at the moment. Lol

But omg! I can't wait for next week episode! Please don't let that be Traipoom who's getting burned. I'll be so mad! & A kiss! Ehehe...
Why did the uncle had to come ruin it! D:<