[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dome has such a nice voice! gonna watch the show now..
Tinah go watch it its so cute and funny, the one i posted on my page they're clear and good quality i credit it from
dooklakorn channel and kisskeepintouch also has a few part of it too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
theGurlo22: I love the MV :D Watched it more than 30x's. aha Good Job & Keep it up!!

Dome & Ploy was so cute! I thought it was weird how Ploy hardly looks at Dome while he looked at her all the time during the show. lol
Anyways, I thought it was funny how Dome kept staring at Ploy's Bikini photoshoot when they were showing it. ahahha He couldn't keep his eyes off it. ROFL
When Dome kept tapping Ploy that one time, I thought that was so cute! The face he gave her was OMG! :woot2: :spicy: :drool:
I can't wait to see that one kissing scene that they showed in the show. I wonder what that scene was and is about....
btw, Dome was so handsome in those outfit. It looked nice from the top but as you go down, it's...okay. ahaha Ploy looked gorgeous. LOVE HER HAIR. I totally wanna do my hair like that one day.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ploy is so funny...

dom - filming lakorn ruk my mee wan tai w/my n'k ploy
Ploy - ruk my mee want tat, but our love died long time ago ha :loool: hah

roselovesice

^^Ahahaha! When was that part?! They're so funny.
I still wish that they were back together.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
that is the park of Dom having clip of wat he was doing, they were in a car and ploy pop into the clip as a surprise to the fan.....I agree they are soo hot together....I could be my fanstasy/imagination but i feel something there still....sigh...hopefully they will b in another lakorn together and i will keep a special place for them in my heart that they will get together again!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
dome-ploy has chemistry but like kashie has stated its not compare to KA. it began in Oum Ruk where there wasnt slap/kiss.

i want to see these two again!

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Which vampires are the most handsome??? Which vampires are the most scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roselovesice

OMG! THE HOTTEST ONE IS OBVIOUSLY DOME ! ♥
THE UGLIEST ONE IS ROBERT! & THE OKAY ONE IS JACOB. lol

that is the park of Dom having clip of wat he was doing, they were in a car and ploy pop into the clip as a surprise to the fan.....I agree they are soo hot together....I could be my fanstasy/imagination but i feel something there still....sigh...hopefully they will b in another lakorn together and i will keep a special place for them in my heart that they will get together again!!!
Ahha I see. They're so funny. xD

roselovesice

OMG! THE HOTTEST ONE IS OBVIOUSLY DOME ! ♥
THE UGLIEST ONE IS ROBERT! & THE OKAY ONE IS JACOB. lol

Ahha I see. They're so funny. xD

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
CUTE BTS! haha..ploy's mom is soo cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-qz09mrS7I
credits to : kisskeepintouch youtube

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
at 11:10 - 11:30 we know how the lakorn is going to end!! they showed it to us :thumbsup:

Dome is still going to be alive and he's super hot with his hair combed to the sides like that, and HE'S HOT IN THAT BEACH WHITE SHIRT HE'S WEARING! looks like the lakorn is going to end at the beach sealed with a kiss!! :cloud9:

haha wen Dome and Ploy was watching the end of their lakorn Dome looked like he was super into it, and when they turned it off they were like "aww man!" hahaha