[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahah. In the last photo. Marie,Cherry,Ken and Chompoo all look at the other way while Ploy is looking straight( from what I see) hahhaha...

They're all pretty and Ken's Handsome!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ken's love story with Chompoo looks most interesting. His love story with Cherry looks boring.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! Ken's BACK!!!!! I love and miss him a lot!!! ^-^ Glad his lakorn is next. Yay!!!!

I know I'm going to be b****ing about his character in here but I'll always love him. ^-^

I can';t believe I'm going to say this i think i want him to be by himself at the end of the lakorn.
I usually hated when the nang'ek and pra'ek don't get each other at the end but for this one
i think i want him to get no one. :( Sorry Ken I say that. I just have a feeling his character is
going to get no one. If he gets a nang'ek i'm fine with any of them. I love all the girls. :D
hahaha.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Chompoo looks gorgeous in those pictures. I have a feeling I'll end up enjoying Ken and Chompoo's pairing most. They're just too cute!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like the Ken and Ploy couple the most since I already seen Ken with Chompoo/Cherry 4 a couple of times I see no spark between Ken and Chompoo cos lately Chompoo matches with P'Romeo and P'Peter only