[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait is tat Marie at da two last pic??? If it is...i'm so jealous lol i'm guessing now tat Marie might be da one Ken chose but i'll wait...again da guessing game won't stop until it air LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i can't wait to see fitting photos of them too. yay, i guess they already started filming Marie/Ken's scene together. Awesome! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh she look a little bit differnt in here...anyways i cant wait to see da action hahaha and BTS or pics of them

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
ปะชัน@รักคุณเท่าฟ้า

credit as tagged
Oh my if I were Ken, I'd definitely having a hard time to choose between these 3 gorgeous beyond belief ladies. And the last photo of them being juxtaposed together, WOW.... seriously it's only Noi that could bring these 3 together. Hope this star studded lakorn will hit high rating
The villa must be very famous for being the place that always been used for lakorn shooting for different channels LOL (paying attention to useless detail)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing those photos.

:whahuh: this photo look like they are sad that Ken didn't choose any of them but end up with someone younger. j/k :ghehe:

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing those photos.

:whahuh: this photo look like they are sad that Ken didn't choose any of them but end up with someone younger. j/k :ghehe:

typical men always go for young ones :nono1:

but does look cute with marie but somehow wanted janie/ann to be the fourth ne'k and keep the young gals for nadech,mark,mario etc