[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I might skip this lakorn since I rather see Ken have his own lakorn with his n'ek not combine together

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow da rain scene seem really cute...I love chompoo and Ken even tho both actor are resever hehehe anyways I still want to know who da 4th n'ek...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
maybe they are reducing to just only 3
Yeah,Alice, I too have a strong feeling there will not be a 4th nang'ek b/c they're so quiet about it.
That is why i asked if there are any updates on the 4th one.I think I am fine if there are only
three nang'eks.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
A clip of Ken & Chompoo's photoshoot on the set of "Ruk Khun Tao Fah". It starts around 8.47.

cr: upsmiles youtube.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Like most of u, I love all the 3 nang'eks. But somehow, I'm more convinced of Cherry w/Ken! I think its prbbly bc 2 me their personality are sort of alike in a way. They speak politely, joke whn neccesary, &they're like very well mannered folks. Chom & Ploy on the other hand are sort of "rang", lol

st111

sarNie Hatchling
my lovely desktop photo...

Also share the lovely cherry photo on yesterday ch3 session (credit to Cherry facebook)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
my lovely desktop photo...

Also share the lovely cherry photo on yesterday ch3 session (credit to Cherry facebook)

Cherry and her usual pra'ek so hot I hope next Cherry gets to have P'Rome and P'Pope since both will be her upcoming pra'ek